++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Yay angel you fond us. It doesn't matter you wasn't on say for the month you got your BFP you was still 1 of the soy lady's. I had bad ms from 4 weeks until 9-10 ish weeks and still get sick ever now and then even now at 17 + weeks. But the good thing is that it will pass but the other thing is with preg i don't think you ever feel normal again.

I was lay in bed this morning and bubs was kicking up a storm in there it is so nice to feel as i am so worried as i was feeling loads at this time with Lucas but have only felt the odd flutter every now and then untill the last few days may be i just have a small baby in there ( i wish) we don't do small in my fam.

Hi Angel.

I can't wait to feel kicks and have gender scan, you girls are so lucky! I want to fast forward a little but I also want to enjoy every minute!

I am tiny but have a little bloat. It's cute!

Lying in bed eating my breakfast :)

Lazy day today with the kiddo's. Going to make valentine cookies or something x

Hey ladies :hugs: Hope your all ok.
Welcome Angel :hi:

How are you all?

Im worrying. Is it normal for boobs to be really sore, have sore lumps and enlargened, but then to go completely normal??

Also, when did you feel your uterus coming above your pubic bone?? xx

Welcome Angel!!! Nice to see you around here too!! As the first post says it doesn't matter if you used anything or not, you are very welcome here!!

Jess your bbs will change during the day from very sore to normal, or very heavy,... then regarding the uterus, you should feel that about 10-11 wks I should think. Being first baby it may even take longer. I remember longing for a bump with my dd. with my ds it came very soon just like tmr has explained other times.

Thanks madrid :hugs: That's reassured me :)
SO with the uterus thing, you won't feel anything above the pubic bone until 10-11 weeks?
My mum said it's around 6weeks :wacko:

With 1st babies the uterus can be felt just above the bone about 12weeks

Thanks tmr :)
It's just these past few days I've been feeling and I can feel a hard thing above my uterus and it's gotten higher especially the last feew days. I can feel where it stops and rounds off. I though it might be too early for that though, but then my mum said 6 weeks lol xx

That would make sense lol! I thought 5 weeks is waaaay to ealy :haha: Unless I miraculously have quadruplets lol :rofl:

:hugs: SOrry to hear that hun... onwards and upwards.
Sending all baby dust your way for this cycle!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Madrid - I hope not :haha: OH is panicking about twins as it is bless him :dohh:

Hotpink - yaaay for optimism :D :D

My Dh was really worred if we have twins as i had a bump so soon but just 1 in there.

Good luck hot hope the soy works for you.

You ladies are so amazing in letting one feel welcome. When I joined your soy thread, it was the best decision. Even though I didn't visit that often, it was still amazing how supportive all of you are.

My MS had gotten pretty bad the last two weeks. I am 11 weeks today and I am hoping that max another 2-3 weeks. Just so tough as the nausea is worst in the evenings. So having to do dishes, cooking and studying, is just pretty awful right now. I also have bad gas and bloat but I can handle everything, just take away the nausea. Chemo gave me enough of that.

I was actually quite interested in how my boobs would react (sorry TMI). Reason being (for those ladies that don't know me), I had breast cancer and a double mastectomy so although I have my outer skin and nipples, I have no breast tissue or milk ducts. Amazing how I also had no feeling on the skin and nipples, but since being pregnant, I actually have days where it really hurts touching my nipples. That to me is a great feeling only because I didn't think I would have any sensation ever.

I am going for my next scan on 22 Feb and although all seems good, no bleeding or issues, I am still so worried that they won't find the heartbeat. I have been for scans and the last one I had a HB of 175bpm, but I guess it's just jitters. At least then I would be 12+2. YAY!!!

Funny how my DH was also stressing that it might be twins. I was pretty bloated from the start so he was finding it hard to believe that my once flat stomach, is now protruding and that its only gas. So he was quite happy when he asked the doctor, is there only one in there, and the doctor said yes. I was ragging him constantly before that and would make jokes saying that we might have to buy two of everything, and how will we fit two baby beds in etc. (but honestly I would probably be more shocked than him if it turned out to be two).

How are you ladies doing? I can't wait to feel my baby too, at least then you don't have to wait for ultra sounds to reassure you. Hope you gals have an amazing day!

Hah yeah I don't think there's a single chance for twins but hey ho we'll see lol
Angel, sorry to hear about your breast cancer :hugs: You sound like such a strong person!!!
Will you be posting your scan pic :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->