++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Hi girls

My dr confirmed my pg with DD at 6 weeks by feeling my tummy so the trained hand must feel something diff.

The change I've noticed already is that I'm flat on the stomach but have this little line that my 2 bumps sat on, like the bottom of the bump, above that is already poking out a bit. Like a little pouch :)

I have cysts on my breasts all the time (had to have breast cancer scans etc) and I had a real bad one my last cycle. They always flare after O... Anyway my boobs are sore and lumpy too. Could be a cyst maybe?

Twins run on both sides of my family so DH is scared lol.

Hotpink have you changed the days/dose this cycle? I'm excited for you! Fxfxfx

It's mid term here, I'm a childminder and have had 4 noisy and fighting kids since 8 am..., help!!!!

Yeah I knew they can judge by your stomach but god knows how :wacko: might have to do some cheeky googling ;)
It's crazy how quick our bodies do start to change isn't it! My boobs are my biggest giveaway at the moment I think.
Haha you could have twins!! Your lines were very strong ;)
Gosh, sounds like someone will have a headache by the end of the day! xx

Oh god don't say that! Lol

Twins on my last one. Obvi I'd be happy and make it work but it would def be hard! DH might run away haha!

Yeh my boobs are bigger and sore. I'm hiding under hoodies etc ;)

:rofl: haha do you know when your getting your scan ;)
Bless, you shouldn't be hiding them ;) xx

A week on Saturday. I will be 6 weeks. Hope to see a heartbeat but if it's too early atleast I can see it's all in right place and how many.

I don't want ppl to know yet so I'm hiding it from everyone lol. I want to know all ok and don't plan to tell work until I absolutely have to. Parents panic and find alternate care etc. I need an income as long as possible. X

ouou that's good :) Has your Dr referred you then or are you having a private scan?
Fair enough :) Won't they be annoyed though that you didn't tell them? xx

I think il get offered an early one but I booked a private one though as the place that did all my scans with DS are brilliant. I'm going back to them and get it for only £35.

No as il tell after 12 weeks. That's standard for anyone to do. And I intend to work right up to October so theyll have plenty time to sort childcare out. If I told them now then m/c and they had all left/Made other arrangements it wouldn't be very good and an inconvenience for everyone. I think even in employment you have until 23 weeks or something before you are expected to tell. They all know about my last pregnancy so I think they would ustand my reasons to wait and see everything is ok x

I'm tired. Soy day for you???

I just made chocolate truffles :) mmmmmm

Cd2 for me today so that make tomorrow first day for soy.

Yummy I want some :haha:

I have had 2 sleeps tody and been woke up bouth times as rueben has took Lucas upstirs to play and he wanted to come down and rueben wouldn't bring him. I was up at 4am with lucas.

Good luck with the soy i did 1-5 the month i got my BFP.

morning ladies! TMR & Madrid, don't you ladies have scans/appointments this week?

I have an appt/scan Wednesday... Which is also our 4 year anniversary, so we'll be going out to eat afterwards.

Glad to see you Angel :flow:

I have my gender scan on sat 18th and can not wait. good luck for your scan

Mine i tomorrow 9.20am. I don't know if I'll manage to sleep, lol

O good luck Madrid i hope every thing gose well and you see bubs's heart thumping away.

Hot~ We can not wait ether we wasn't to bothered last time but as this is the last baby ever for us we all so want to know.

Had some bad news about my cusen that was in the crash. She was meant to be coming home last fri but now they have found that she has broken her scull not just cracked and it is not just her Brest bone broke it is all the way down. She has bleeding on her brain and last night they took her catheter (sp) out and he lungs clasped and she had a hospital bug and flued on her lungs . she has been took back to ICU and may not make it out. She is only 38 and has 2 girls.

Oh tmr so sorry to hear that!! I hope she can recover. Poor girls :nope:

Hey soy ladies

@tmr - you are in my thoughts and prayers hun.

I will definitely upload my scan pic. Here is my 9w and 2d scan pics where you can see the hands and it actually looks more like a baby.:happydance:

Attachments

• 9w2d.jpg
    9w2d.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
Lovely scan pic!!! How exciting to see the development of your own baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->