++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Tmr thats awful hun :(

So excited for your gender scan! :)

I added my tests today to my siggy. Im confused, Even if I O'd 2 days earlier at cd10, id still be 19dpo and my digi says 3+ weeks since conception... That means 5+ weeks pg... And I am not that.... The frer has barely a control line now. Confused!

Ive had the worst 2 days with DD, so worried about the stress on the baby. she is mental! I have been crying, shouting etc. Cant wait for schools to open thurs!

I'm back from the scan. She's changed my due date only temporarily to the 9/10 so I'm 6wks today the most, she said. I had both internally and externally scans as with the internal she couldn't see very well, and we saw a sac and a little something on the side. She said she didn't want to tell me it could be the embryo as it's so early but the sac is looking perfectly form and in the right place. So I'm doing what she told me, keep thinking of the positives and focus on that. Next week Thursday I have to go back for another scan at 9am and by then we should see something. If not, well, we know what that means.

Aw Hun keep your chin up. It's still really early to see. The fertility clinic I attended with DS won't u/s until 6.5 wks for that reason. How far did you think you were? Sorry I forgot x

Sorry to hear about the slight worry hun, but everythings fine! It's still such early days!!!!

Dani I think you know what that means... it HAS to mean twins, there's no way in getting 3+ at just 4weeks with one baby surely!!

That is the only reason why though surely????
Hah you might ACTUALLY be having twins :D

Maybe I've just high hcg levels?? Goodness knows. Il be happy either way. Ppl manage so we'll be ok ;)

Yes, very high lol
Naww that would be soooo sweet!!
People say in some ways it's easier as they tend to entertain eachother :)
Ouou Im excited for the day you find out ;) xx

I'm not too worried, just 50-50 as I was before the scan. Not sure if it's happening or not again.

Sorry you didn't get to see much be with you being so early it could just be that baby IP'd later and in the next few days will start with the heart hope you get more out of your next scan.

I had my +opk the tuesday four weeks ago so the max I could be today is 5wks6 even. She thinks isn't even that so I'm keeping positive with what I saw.

Madrid~ it was just to early you have a sticky bean in there just wants to make mummy wait a bit.

Hi angel~ how is every thing has the ms eased off any?

Hi Hot~ I am not to bad teying to get round to cleaning the house but feel draned today. How is the soy going you are on day 2 today?

Hey

I am good. An afternoon home alone, bed and tv I think :)

I get my hair done tonight too, a nice ME day! They don't come often haha!

Hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->