++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

That's good to hear Ladies.

Yes, day two of soy and My BBs Are killing me have an cold beside all that I'm doing great.

Hey ladies!! All went well today, ive got one little wriggle worm and the other is as calm and relaxed as can be. :cloud9:

Florida~ Glad the scan went well at lest if they are the same when they are this side you should have no probs. Has it sank in that you will have 2 babies? Are you finding out what sex they are?

A.F.U
Every thing ok this end feel like i am getting bigger by the day i can feel my utres at my belly button now. 2 more sleeps untill we find out what this little 1 is. We have come up with names

Boy~ Jaden michael (micheal after daddy)

Girl~ annalise ann (ann after my, my mums and Dh mums middle name)

I don't know if i 100% like annalise i love Kerry but DH was was called Kerry and passed away when she was 1 yr old so i don't think his mum & dad would like us useing it i also love senna but DH dosn't like it at all.

Yay for a good u/s :)

I'm so sleepy today. Counting down to bedtime lol x

Madrid - I agree it;s too early, will you be getting a scan pic next time to show us? :) xx

Florida - sounds lovely about your scan :D Exciting! xx

Hotpink - sorry to hear your not sounding in best health at the moment :hugs: xx

Tmr - exciting to know what you'll be having soon :D I love your names!! xx

:hugs: it's ok, I know how you feel. I've got a horrible cold! The skin on my nose is raw because I've wiped it so much :nope: xx

Yeah, I hear you on that one.

I think soy is working for me my right and left ovary every now and then have pain.

Im not sure, I haven't been on in 2 days before today :shrug: Im sure she's ok :) xx

Yeah, I hear you on that one.

I think soy is working for me my right and left ovary every now and then have pain.

I've a cold now too :(

What can I even take?! Urgh

Oooooh hope the egg is a biggy :)

I had it 2 weeks back and felt like deth warmed up. drink loads of water thats about it.

I drank loooads all day and extra before bed - went to sleep early and that helped a lot :) xx

Oh never heard of it. Guess you want 2 then?

My dad and my cousins are twins. Both sides of family. I think it raises the chances in males though rather than females? So my brother is more likely to have twins than me? I think that's right. Obvi the soy bumps the chances up but i took the risk. I would actually be happy just shocked to start with!

Week tomo til u/s eeeeek!!!!

Oh I don't want twin I have twins in heaven, but I am taking the risk of twins though I just want another baby so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->