++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Aw I'm sorry to hear that :(

TTC is really tough in so many ways. I hope you get your bfp with 1 or 2 really soon xxx

Dani, twins run in women, not men. Cause it's up to the woman how many eggs she releases in one cycle. identical twins don't run in families cause this is when one egg splits, and it's a very rare occurance.

I swear I feel something, off and on all day if feels like there is a butterfly trapped in my lower tummy :wacko: definitely not gas. sometimes it feels like muscle spasms/popping

Oh really?! Crap! Lol

Maybe baby?? I felt my 2 really early. Ppl don't believe me but I seen my DS moving on the u/s at 10wks and felt what he was doing. My dd was my first and more like 13 wks. It was persistent after the first flutter and got stronger until kicks.

I am very small though so maybe why x

yeah, I'm on the heavier side. But I googled 'quickening' earlier and wiki says that your size doesn't really matter because it's your uterus wall that feels the movements first, not the abdominal wall :shrug: I really don't know what this is. At first I thought maybe it was baby, but there is no way they can be this active already. I feel it like maybe 4 times within an hour and I first noticed it around 10 or 11 am

I swear my 2 were real active once I felt them. And you have 2!

I especially felt it after cold juice or an ice pop! ;)

lol, I had juice just before my appointment this week hoping they'd be extra active! :)

Florida~ Sounds like babies moving about as there is 2 in there you will prob feel them earler than if there was just 1. This LO felt like butterflies.

THE DAY IS HERE!!!!! I get my gender scan in about 8 & 1/2 hrs it is at 3pm so i will let you know what it is about 5ish. I have hardly slept all night been waking ever hr from 2am but was feeling realy ill as well.

Ouou it's all exciting ladies!
Florida - my mum she felt her first at 10 weeks but wasn't sure, but then after 3 more pregnancies she realised it was definitely babies moving so you can feel them! :)
Dani - hope your ok. I can't wait for your u/s, I think 90% chance there's two! :happydance: how exciting!
Tmr - yaaay can't wait for the update! Have you any feeling what it will be? What you want and OH want it to be?

Yay for u/s! So excited to hear!

A week today until mine! Then it might feel real. I think since my m/c in august it's stopping me feel attached or connected to this baby. I have symptoms etc but I don't "feel" pregnant. That probably doesn't make sense. It's making me sad :(

I WANT A GIRL sooooo bad i have 2 boys. But i don't think it will be it is our last chance for a gilr as this is the last baby coming here.

time is going so slow need it to be 2pm already lol

I'm good. Lazing around. Bored.... DH is working and the kids are starting to go crazy in the house! It's started snowing outside though so until he is home its a lazy day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->