++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Same here Rose It's a lazy day for me as well although my SDD's are fighting the day is going good.

Where is Madrid havn't heard from her for like a week now? Hope she is okay and the baby.

Oh I don't know I hope she is ok?! :(

Where is this u/s update?! Eeeek

Aw hun. Hope you are ok? I wanted another girl
With DS and Was :( but I'm so glad now!

My dd is a devil, DS is an angel!

I am a bit down about it but can't help what sex it is. It is helthy and happy in there he wouldn't stop moving about and he is a little fatty.

I'm glad it's all good :)

You will feel bummed and that's normal but once he's here you won't mind at all.

Gaining a son not losing a daughter :)

Awe, Tmr sorry to hear that but it is healthy and happy baby boy.

Right i have got my head around never having a little girl and can not wait to see my chunky monkey. I am a bit worried about my placenta being at the front as it is close to my cervix as well they will have to see if it moves up in the weeks to come. I was wondering why i wasn't feeling kicks like i was with Lucas but Jaden is just tucked away but is a proper boy as he wouldn't stop grabbing his winky lol

Need some input on babies room colourers i have got this border... https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-once-upon-a-time-wallpaper-border/748016000/type-i/

what colours do you think. I was thinking the bottom badge/lite ish brown and top creamy i do not want a blue room as it makes a room feel so cold.

Here is some pics of his bits and a cute 1 of him.

Attachments

• BABYBOND CHESTER_2.JPG
    BABYBOND CHESTER_2.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
  • BABYBOND CHESTER_13.JPG
    BABYBOND CHESTER_13.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
Hey tmr! I am so happy for all went well and I am sure there is some disappointment if you really wanted a girl, but I am just as sure that you are super happy that you have a healthy little baby boy!! :happydance:

My nausea is still here and as bad as always. Tomorrow I will reach 12 weeks *YAY* and Wednesday we have our next scan.

I am being so ridiculous these last few days. Paranoia has set in again. I was really calm about everything and I had a scan at 9w and all was good. I have been suffering with bad bloat from the moment I was pregnant to the extend that my stomach sometimes look like I'm 5 months pregnant. So the doctor gave me this syrup to drink for constipation and it is very safe and works wonders. I have been using it for almost a month now on and off. Five days ago I drank it two nights in a row and it really helped. About 3 nights ago I woke up during the night with a sharp painful cramp that lasted about 3 seconds. I fell asleep again. I usually get bad cramping from the bloat and get really gassy. (sorry tmi). Anyways, so I thought this was bloat cramping again. But then since 3 nights ago, I haven't had bad bloat at all. I am still gassy, but my stomach seems to have gone down and of course, now I am freaking out about it (ridiculous I know).

But this one guy at work told me some time ago how they had a scan an all was good and when they went back for their 10 week scan there was no heartbeat and this is now freaking me out. All was well at 9 weeks and baby had very strong heart beat at 175 bpm. But I also had slight red discharge just before that scan and was very worried. Doctor then checked baby and cervix and all was good and said there is no signs of anything to worry about. I guess its just that everyone is so excited about this baby (and of course me too), and now I am super worried that something might be wrong. I had that bleeding for only a short while (1 hour) and a small amount and nothing again. I still have my nausea and tiredness, but I am just so extremely scared and another 4 days till Wednesday.

I am so sorry, I just had to vent and get it all out. I don't want to tell DH and stress him. :cry:

Angel~ I am sure every thing is fine by 12weeks you normaly loss a lot of the water that you bild up in the 1st fe weeks so it may just be that. have you got a droppler? You should be able to hear baby now if you have. I was worred as i wasn't feeling Jaden like i did with Lucas but i found out yesterday that my placentera is at the front in the middle so i wont feel him that much yet.

Thanks tmr. I actually do have a doppler but the only brand I could find here was a Summer fetal doppler. I tried checking for two days now with nothing. So I googled it and the reviews are horrible. They say that most women don't hear anything on that doppler until 24 weeks! And many ladies have the same experience as I do, which is just hearing loud thuds and that is it. Haven't heard a single good review so now I at least feel a bit better about the fact that I can't pick anything up on that doppler. I can barely hear my own heartbeat on it. I just ordered an Angelsound one which is apparently much better. But that will arrive after my scan.

I am hanging in there and believing that all is ok. I haven't had nausea subsiding (probably the only time that I am glad I still have that) and my tiredness is still there. Also haven't had any bleeding or anything else so staying positive!

Dani - I understand the feeling of not feeling pregnant, I cried loads the other day because I thought that but Im trying to stay optimistic!

Tmr - sorry to hear you haven't a girl, but you have a lovely little boy who looks cute!! :cloud9: Congrats! I like the sounds of your colour schemes too :thumbup:

Angel - Im sure everything is perfectly fine :) Can't wait for u/s :)

Angel~ Are you useing loads of gel and using it realy low down near the bone?

Thank you to those who realised I was missing. :hugs:I left a note on my journal. I needed time to concentrate on myself and the exams and stop reading stuff about scans that wasn't helping. Being here can make you sane and insane at the same time particularly when some of the comments I got weren't supportive at all with my situation and my PAL journey.
I've got my next scan on Thursday and I'll take it from there. I'm not going to stress about something I can't control and just hope for the best. You should do the same Angel.
tmr I'm sorry about the 'boy' thing but you're lucky to have a healthy and cute baby in there :winkwink:
Regarding the colour scheme I like the paper but I prefer green colours. I'm a bit of a green maniatic, lol

I am so glad you are ok madrid and i am sure when you go on thurs your little bean will have grown and you will see loads more. You have had no bleeding so it can only be a good thing. I am not really a lover of green but you are right they are so meany woman out there that can not have a baby and i have a very happy 1 it dosn't matter about the sex it is mine and i am loving being preg and having him in there safe.

Angel I know how you feel. I'm panicky too and even googled what can cause a false positive... Cancer... I've a lump on my breast. It's not cancer but now I'm like what if and I'm not pg at all!

And cysts... Now I'm like oh is my ovary sore maybe I've a cyst! Honestly the things we put ourselves through!

I'm also worried as the place I get my 6 wk scan doesn't mention internal ones only abdominal... What if they don't see anything? I feel sick from worry :(

Madrid glad all is ok :)

Tmr I'm glad you are happy :) it's what was meant to be xx

Angel the Doppler works right down by ur pant line. Press quite hard. I was 14wks before I heard at home last time x

Jess I'm sorry you cried :(

Huge hugs. I'm here for you xx

Hey madrid! So good to know your ok :hugs:
I understand what you mean with this site making you sane and insane.. I just hope your getting the great support you need :)
Everything will be fine hunny, like tmr said, you have no bleeding so that's already great!! xx

Dani - I keep worrying too. Your definitely pregnant though! Especially with those beautiful lines you got hunny :hugs: I keep worrying, I have browny/pinky discharge :nope: Im panicking and scared. I had it the other day but it completely went and within a few hours or so I was having white discharge again. I wan't to phone the DR's tomorrow but then Im terrified of the truth and I know if it's another miscarriage they can't do anything anyway :nope: Oh I don't know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->