++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Jess I've bled in my 2 healthy pregnancies. From about 8-20 weeks. At 16 weeks with DS I had full flow, bright red, clots... I even had pain. Everything was ok.

I'd still worry if I bled again though.

Fx for us both x

Hot wow that is a big temp rise but you have still had -opks it may just be that you was realy hot when you woke.

The 1st 12 weeks of preg are just poo same as the last 10 as they bouth drag sooooooo bad. I am sure you ladys are going to be fine and have very sticky babies in there.

I have just got a lightshade to mach my border for a wooping £3.50 lol It is ment to be £32 from mamas & papas it is brand new as well yay!!!

Attachments

• 773016000_1.jpg
    773016000_1.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 18
OUou Hotpink sounds promising :D :D

Dani - thanks hunny :) That helps, just hard when I've had 6 miscarriages before. I keep feeling like this is going to be the ONE, but then I think why is this one any different? :nope: It's so hard. Thanks anyway hun. Excited for the u/s? Will OH be going with you? xx

Thank you ladies!!

Jess you should call the docs to find out what is causing the bleeding. It may be low progesterone and it has an easy fix. :hugs:

Dani I know what you mean about the scan. Mine was external and I saw only the sac but I wasn't even 6wks then so I think you may be able to see something at 6wks5. :thumbup:

Yay for temp rise hotpink!!

tmr the lamp is very pretty. When I said green I didn't mean grass pink, lol but I know what you mean about not liking it. I think is one of those marmite thing.

I think the green thing comes from my mum as when we was growing up she always belived that green was unlucky she wouldn't even get on a plane 1 yr because it had a bit of green on it lol. But she has allways belived that 13 was lucky as we lived in house 13.

Thanks for the support ladies. TMR - this doppler doesn't mention having to use gel and you can't really as the part that goes against your body, has little holes in a circular patterns like a speaker would look.

The reviews on baby centre was terrible. Average time to hear a heartbeat on that was 18 - 24 weeks. I am a bit more relaxed about it. At least my nausea reminds me that something is still going on.

We get to be so paranoid sometimes and just need to stay busy to forget about all these things. I am 12 weeks today and celebrating it as if all is fine as I am keeping faith, that all is fine indeed.

Same for you Madrid and all the other ladies worrying. We'll get through this time together. :flower:

When do you have your 12 week scan?

I am still worred now at 18+ weeks as i can't feel Jaden like i should because of where my placentera is as i have never had it in my outher 2 pregs. But at lest i do get some kicks when he is in the right place.

I have my 20 week scan on 6th march then it is my b'day the 8th yay but boo for being another yr older lol

Madrid il be 6 weeks exactly so prob won't see much?! :(

I'm going to ask them for internal if we don't see the baby.

Was sick this morning, becoming an everyday thing on wakening! My boobs ache (didn't with m/c) and I'm soooo tired. Thinking positive :)

Angel I think you need gel with all dopplers? When I've not enough on it's really rubbish. My friend has mine il need to get it back soon x

I have just had a look at the Summer fetal doppler and it seems really bad i would just try some gel or cream on it

Hey ladies. I have my scan this Wednesday. I ordered an Angelsound doppler which should be here in about 2 weeks time. Staying positive that all is fine for all of us. I think once passed there, I can breath a bit.

Angel I have the angel sounds doppler and that one works very well from 9 weeks or even earlier in some cases. Maybe you could get that one but once you pass 12wks probably you'll feel baby move soon so it isn't so important any more.

Dani try to go with an empty stomach if you are considering the internal. Mine didn't work because the stomach was creating a shadow/darkness in the uterus and she couldn't see the egg properly.
I think you are either further along than you think or having twins so I'm sure you'll see something there. Don't worry too much!

tmr Jaden is a lovely name! I like it a lot!

Thank you i love the name Jaden and i think it was ment to be as i didn't really like any girl names lol. We are calling him Jaden Michael after daddy I told my mum and she said iv never heard of that name befor but she said that about Rueben.

I love the name Tmr it was between Aiden or Jaden with Aiden, but although I was stuck on Aiden my hole pregnancy with him.

When do you have your 12 week scan?

I am still worred now at 18+ weeks as i can't feel Jaden like i should because of where my placentera is as i have never had it in my outher 2 pregs. But at lest i do get some kicks when he is in the right place.

I have my 20 week scan on 6th march then it is my b'day the 8th yay but boo for being another yr older lol

hi traci just been reading all the posts hope you are all well xx just noticed we share the same birthday mine march 8th too xx

How are you doing Mrs P wow i have only nkow 1 outher preson to have the same b'day and that is a gilr i went to school with.

The site says abdominal only. Fx!

Not long now! And I almost puked on the carpet earlier :-/

Tell me when exactly dani so that I can put it on the first page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->