++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Madrid~ how is your ms?

Dani~ the ms that you have got can only be a good thing i know it dosn't feel to good at the mo.

I had none with DS or dd but it was bad with m/c so I don't get much comfort from that but my boobs didn't hurt with m/c and I wasn't a walking zombie.... Both of which I have right now.

I think positive but know I won't feel it until we see what's going on. That make sense? I'm not worrying constantly though. I guess what's meant to be will be and worrying won't help so just got to hope really x

My ms is on/off but all day. I have times when it doesn't stop for hours and others i dont notice until I'm hungry so it's weird. But I had the same every time I was pregnant.
I'm so tired lately. From last week it's been hard to keep with everything. Tomorrow I'm back to work. I'm hoping is an easy, not stressful day.

My ms is on/off but all day. I have times when it doesn't stop for hours and others i dont notice until I'm hungry so it's weird. But I had the same every time I was pregnant.
I'm so tired lately. From last week it's been hard to keep with everything. Tomorrow I'm back to work. I'm hoping is an easy, not stressful day.

Mine is similar to that but not severe. I only really gag in the morning. I feel sick when hungry or if ive just eaten. Often I've to force myself to eat.

Just trying to enjoy every minute :)

Mrsp and TMR - my birthday is March 8 too! How funny.

I called today to make my upcoming appointments - I don't have an ultrasound until 11 weeks. This seems weird after reading everyones posts about u/s at 6 weeks? They didn't give me an option, they just scheduled one appointment at 8 weeks which is with a nurse and not the OB and then the u/s at 11.

Is this maybe the difference between how it's done in different countries? I keep remembering this is quite the international bunch :winkwink:

I'm kind of disappointed, because I don't feel pregnant at all - the only symptom I have right now is being tired, and I think that's in part because I've cut out caffeine! - and I was hoping an earlier doctor appointment might make things sink in...

didn't have any ms with Lucas and only a tiny bit with Rueben i would get up in the morning have a glass of water throw it up and feel fine. With this 1 i had it bad all day and night i was up 3-4 times a night being sick but it went off by 9-10 weeks but still felt sick for weeks. The steepness was really bad i don't know if it is because i am running about after 3 kids (dh is 1 of them lol) but i still can not stay awake past 9pm and have to have a sleep in the day. or maybe i have just become lazy lol.

Ja~ yay you found us. Wow the 8th must be a good date then that is 3 of us just on this thread. I have nerve had a u/s before 11-12 weeks and had my booking in appt at 7 weeks with my m/w to take LOADS of bloods and go though all the paper work.

I need to see my m/w soon my groan has started to really hurt and my hip has started to click so the SPD is setting in bad now. On a good note i am going getting the paint today for Jadens room can't wait to get it done.

Thanks Madrid. I ordered the Angel Sound doppler from the UK and with shipping, should take around 2 weeks to arrive. Tomorrow is my u/s and my bloat has returned with a vengeance and so is the nausea.

Will be sharing my U/S pics tomorrow.

Hope all of you ladies have an amazing day!!

Ja mine is a private u/s that I'm paying for. It's usually 11 weeks here too!

How are you doing Mrs P wow i have only nkow 1 outher preson to have the same b'day and that is a gilr i went to school with.

im doing good thanx still no af cd37 still cramping on and off wish she would hurry up ive decided to give ttc another try im not giving up just yet going to leave soy for a couple of months then perhaps try them again xx

Mrsp and TMR - my birthday is March 8 too! How funny.

I called today to make my upcoming appointments - I don't have an ultrasound until 11 weeks. This seems weird after reading everyones posts about u/s at 6 weeks? They didn't give me an option, they just scheduled one appointment at 8 weeks which is with a nurse and not the OB and then the u/s at 11.

Is this maybe the difference between how it's done in different countries? I keep remembering this is quite the international bunch :winkwink:

I'm kind of disappointed, because I don't feel pregnant at all - the only symptom I have right now is being tired, and I think that's in part because I've cut out caffeine! - and I was hoping an earlier doctor appointment might make things sink in...
wow lol that is so weird i hope i can get pregnant like you both too xxx

Angel~ can't wait to see your scan pics. What are you hoping for are you going to find out the sex?

MrsP~ So glad to hear you are not givng up hun you will get your BFP

Hey tmr - I would love to find out the sex but not sure if its too early? Heard that with 4D they could tell at 12 weeks. Will definitely ask my doctor.

Honestly, a healthy baby is all I want but secretly, I would love a little girl. Hope time flies fast tomorrow for my scan. It's so cold here today. Think I will make pancakes tonight and get to bed at 19:00. Very tired.

Hope you ladies have a fab day.

Welcome ja123! I'm having early scans due to two previous mc's. They never sent me that early with my children's pregnancies. Hope the wait doesn't seem too long for you.

Welcome Julie! I'm on my phone so I won't be able to update you on the group list until this evening! Hope you can get the cycle over & done with.

:hugs: TMR, I know you really wanted a little girl :hugs:

Hope everyone is well :)

AFM, 12 weeks today! Can't believe it! Time has flown by

Happy 12 weeks florida. I am not really bothered about the sex now yes it would of been nice but it wasn't ment to be and i am in love with my little man in there.

I am going to stalk you girls now, if you dont care. I feel out of place since I cant try yet(but maybe soon I can), but I am seriously considering trying acupuncture along with this tea I am drinking to help me get pregnant soon, I hope.

Happy 12wks Florida!!

Yaay :happydance: for 12 weeks florida!!

Autigers - GL with the tea and acupuncture fx'd you can get that bfp soon!!

Hope everyones ok and doing well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->