++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

:hi: ladies, How is everyone?

Madrid when is your next scan hun?

Thursday at 9am. So anxious already!!!!!!

I am going to stalk you girls now, if you dont care. I feel out of place since I cant try yet(but maybe soon I can), but I am seriously considering trying acupuncture along with this tea I am drinking to help me get pregnant soon, I hope.

Happy 12wks Florida!!

You are always welcome here autigers.:hugs:

I'm sending all the this dust to the ladies ttc
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Aww madrid everything will be fine!! Can't wait for you :happydance: Will you be having a pic?

I have no idea if they'll give me one to be honest. I'm hoping to take a pic with my phone if it comes to that.

I am going to stalk you girls now, if you dont care. I feel out of place since I cant try yet(but maybe soon I can), but I am seriously considering trying acupuncture along with this tea I am drinking to help me get pregnant soon, I hope.

Happy 12wks Florida!!

Don't feel out of place you are one of us just waiting for the right sticky bean. It is nice to see you here.

Madrid~ I can not wait for you to get back and tell us that bubs has grown and is now a baby and not just cells. We are not alowd to take cams or mobs in to the scan room so we don't take pics it is £5 for 2 pics

Really? I know that usually happen if you want a pic for the 11 or 20 wks scans because before they use to give 1 for free but then decided to make money out of it (as usual).
Because this one is the EPAU I don't know what the rules are. If it's the case that all is well and I have to pay for it I will. But I want something to reassure me.

I'm so tired!! I woke up today at 5am and since then I wasn't able to go back to sleep. Stayed in bed until 7.25am and now I feel sooooooo tired. I asked my dh to take care of the dinner and he's getting take away. Very naughty, I know, but at least I had healthy stuff all day.:haha:

Madrid you have nothing to worry about hun you"ll see more this time

Madrid~ 7.25am i am normally up dressed and having brekki by then my kids don't know how to sleep in untill past 6am i am lucky if Lucas dosn't come and wake me at 4:30am but when he is up he gets Rueben up.

Good luck hot carry on with the OPK's for a few days to see if you get any more + as your temp isn't that high for a post o temp

Cd9? That's nice & early but I agree with tmr; keep up with the opk's

Tmr I remember when my kids were young. What a struggle with the early mornings. My ds still does it but he manages on his own until I wake up with no problems.

Morning ladies (well its morning here).

@FloridaGirl - Happy 12 weeks hun. We are pretty close together. My scan is in 3.5 hours and I am so excited. I am keeping faith that all is fine and that baby is healthy and happy!!

Then the next scan to go through, is Madrid which will be just as great!!

Madrid~ I normaly can leve my 2 playing untill about 6 6:30 but they make so much of a fuss i am better just getting up at lest they are in bed for 7pm so i have the nights just me and DH.

Angel~ Good luck with your scan i bet you can not wait i couldn't eat or any thing waiting to go for mine pluss i was up most of the night befor feeling sick with nerves. 3 hrs will go fast don't forget lots of water (that is the bit i don't like)

Hey TMR - I didn't know about the lots of water. :wacko:

I am leaving in 10 minutes to pickup DH from his work and take my car to the doctor. Scan is in one hour. Will now commence with consuming copious amounts of water and hoping I can keep it in long enough!!

Watch this space ladies - Ultra sound pictures to follow shortly :winkwink:

Hey ladies. I am back!! This was probably the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

Baby is 100% normal and all is good. Measuring at 6.79cm. Never thought they would be this active. Doctor tried for 10 minutes to get a measurement of the nose and face but this little baby was doing gymnastics in there. Eventually it quieted down and then starting hiccuping. Was so cute!!

I wish I could take a picture of DH's face looking at that screen. You don't know my DH but never thought I would use the word cute, in the same sentence as him. Doctor checked for me and can with 70% certainty say that this is a little .... girl :happydance:

Will know for sure in 4 weeks time. I am one happy camper!!

Attachments

• 12w2days.jpg
    12w2days.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
Angel so glad every thing went ok don't go buying pink just yet as it is still early.

madrid you next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->