++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

What a lovely update Angel!! Congrats Hun!

Happy 7 wks jess!!

I'm terrified but hopeful. Morning has passed so fast as I'm so busy at work that I'm thankful for once for having too much to do :haha:

Thanks Ladies.

@tmr - I am so tempted to buy but I wasn't expecting to know at this stage so will hold off on buying for another 4 weeks. (if I can)

Jess and Madrid Happy 7 weeks where is the bump pics????

Angel~ i was about to buy some clothes befor but i put them back and going to wait untill after my 20 weeks scan only 13 more days untill then. I want to make 100% sure this little one is a boy 1st as with my last up to the day i packed my hospital bag i still wasn't 100 he was a he but was told at 20 weeks he was.

Well as for us i think Jaden is doing fine not really feeling him only the odd twichy kick now and then. I have satred to paint the bedroom a soft coffe on top and dont know what colour on the bottem want to keeps it fresh looking as it is only a small room 10ft x 9ft.

19 weeks tomoz allmost 1/2 way there yay!!!

Ahh Angel what a lovely pic :hugs: So cute hearing how much it was moving :cloud9:
Can't wait for yours Madrid :happydance:
Thanks for the 7 weeks wishes! I truly cannot believe it! It's the furthest I've got without bleeding!! :D
Pics to follow later :blush:
Hope your all ok :) xx

I need sleep i am wiped out just need my kids to sit still for a few mins they are going MAD to night

Here it is. I took it this morning as soon as I got dressed. No food or anything in me as yet. :haha:

I can't remember when I started to buy stuff with my children. Definitely when I went to Spain but I can't remember how far I was for sure. With dd I was 6 months but with ds I don't know :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
I've noticed myself too. I think I'm retaining a lot of liquid at the moment. That must be it!

Madrid i started showing at 6 weeks and just got bigger. That is the start of a nice bump.

My kids are in bed at last. I don't know what got in to them to night my house looks like a toy shop that has been raded.

Madrid lovely bump. :) I'm sure I've got one forming, but as I'm overweight, it's hard to tell. :( I definitely feel different, and when I checked for HB's today (i haven't checked in over a week) the babies were much higher up, definitely out of my pubic bone now :happydance: Found both HB's, one was off to the right and the other was dead center.

How lovely Florida!! I'm sure you'll show very soon with your little ones. :winkwink:

Madrid your bump look so cute :flower: and I am guilty, I didn't take a bump pic last night. :blush:

I decided not to drink my nausea medication two nights before, and felt quite ok yesterday so didn't take it last night either, and feel terrible today. Just got to work, 2 hours late. Feel...like....crap :cry:

I had to get my pink fix last night so told myself I could buy one pink thing and then wait 4 weeks to make sure. So i bought one pink sleeping suit for the baby that says "Daddy's little girl" and that will be it. (she says whilst already thinking about all the cute pink things she saw:winkwink:).

Time sure does fly so 4 weeks will pass so quickly. So not in the mood to work today, would much rather be home lying down preferably. :coffee:

Florida~ It must sound brill hear 2 hearts in there. Are you going to find out what sex they are?

Madrid~ The day is here what time have you got your scan. Can't wait to hear your good news.

Angel~ Awww for the pink baby suit i can not wait to start buying every thing i got rid of all the cloths from Lucas as i didn't think we would have any more kids so i have to buy all new what a job lol. Hope you are feeling better soon 4 more days untill 2nd tri. 1st tri went really fast for me but 2nd seesm to be going sooooooo slow.

I woke up thinking if Jaden comes at 37 weeks (she wishes) i only have 18 weeks to goso i am over 1/2 way :happydance: I don't think he will my 1st came at 41+2 and 2nd at 40+ 9 hrs i went in to labour on the night of my due day with my 2nd.

My 19 weeks bump

Attachments

• DSC01557.JPG
    DSC01557.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01558.JPG
    DSC01558.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts