++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Aah your bump is just as cute!!! Can't wait to show. On days that I am bloated, I actually look pregnant and my stomach is nice and hard, but some days I just look fat. :haha:

Now, the countdown for 4 weeks commences. :coffee:

I hope you ladies have a great day!!

Hi ladies!! All is well!! I saw my little bean's heartbeat & she said is looking great. External scan this time again & she gave me a pic which I'll show you after work.
So happy!!!

Yay Madrid!!!!

Bumps are lovely ladies. I guess I have a little one as I'm usually flat and my jeans are already tight but I know it's all bloat at this stage.

I've been freaking out the last few days as I keep feeling something in the same spot that's like flutters. I googled and found muscle twitches so I wonder if that's what it is. I never had anything until baby movement with my other 2.

2 days until my scan :) excited but nervous especially as it's an abdominal only they do.

Yesterday I felt like absolute crap and had to go to bed before dinner. I'm really sick, tired, headaches. Never had this before either!

Not until next scan because it was moving a lot & she first thought 6wks but then it'd have meant I got my bfp at 2dpo so she said next time it'll be easier. On the 5th March I'm back for reassurance scan. She also told me to start the antenatal booking so I'm going to my Gp tomorrow.

That's nice tmr!!:thumbup: is that your last one in the pregnancy then?

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
Yep it will be my last boooo. So glad the baby is ok and it has got to be a good thing that it wouldn't stay still. Are you going to find out what sex it is when the time comes?

Yaaay madrid for the pic :D :D So good!
Will have to post a pic tomo ;) xx

I think soy and Cassava worked this cycle ladies even though we are on a break today is cd12 and with the opk crossline confirmed it

Okay, so I finally have a bump shot for comparison.. You can't tell a huge difference, but I feel huge already. Probably all bloat and all my organs and intestines being pushed upward!

Threw up today.. Guess every few days isn't so bad as it lets me know that babies are still okay!

comparison bump shot.jpg

Hot~ I think you did ov yesterday good luck in your TWW

I think so too.

Now, this morning sometime I had a dream about me having a water birth at home not sure where at or what that meant, but my dream was lovely.

Good luck i hope it ends in a BFP.

I do not get this baby at all yesterday he was kicking none stop and today i have had nothing i know it is because of my placenta being in the way but grr it is really getting to me now i want to feel him kick. ( i will be wishing i didn't say that when he is bigger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->