++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I loved when Aiden Kicked but then again I had Aiden 6wk early so i didnt get to the ouch ones

The kicks iam getting now are only twchy kind of kicks so not really hard.
With Rueben i allways rember he used to feel like he was trying to scrach his way out up and down my bump it blood hurt and lucas loved having his foot in my rib all the time.

Sounds like fun! Can't wait until I feel baby :cloud9:

What's everyone got planned for the weekend??

I am painting the babies room and have my mum and dad coming over tomoz to bild a cupbord around the boiler.

Florida I can't definitely see the progression :thumbup:

Not doing much. My ds wants to go to the Market to see if I can get him stuff for his Jack Sparrow outfit for next week's world's book day. mainly we need a wig so that I can fix it to the closest look alike possible. Also I'll get the fabric for the trousers & whatever he wears. I need to check it online before so that I'm know what's needed.
When we get home I'll either get it ready or imay start sewing mu curtains for the kitchen. I'm half way through with those.
What about you all?

O you just rminded me i have to think of some thing for rueben to wear they are doing hreos or vilens

Ahh wow Madrid that sounds good! You HAVE to take a pic and show us :thumbup:
Tmr - jealous your painting babies room!!! What hero or villain is he going to be?

Me an OH are house sitting for his uncle again until Monday :dohh: ...Going back to the place where our little baby was conceived hahaha ;)

I wish my house needs a good clean and i just can not be botherd at the min. I am in such a s**t mood today just can't shack it off

My home Internet is broken :(

Anyway I had my u/s

Good news

Heartbeat of 118bpm

Bad news

Possible second sac near my ovary :(

Got to see my midwife on Tuesday as this was a private scan and ask for a follow up scan at the hospital.

I'm not sure when il get back on as I can't connect at all at home but thought I'd let you know. If it is heterotopic then they can remove by lap and save the pregnancy in my uterus. But hopefully a big Soy cyst...

No idea. could be a cyst. Either way it wouldn't be a surviving twin. I'm gonna call the midwife unit tomo x

I hope it is just a cyst Hun let us know when you can. At lest you seen the HB of baby

Dani - Sorry to hear that. Hopefully its just a cyst. Just update us when you can.

AFM - I have had a setback. :( I had to go to the doctor twice this week because my hcg levels didnt come down like it was supposed to. My hcg went from 13.1 last week to 13 on Monday and then to 19 on Wed. My doctor wanted to see me immediately to do an exam and get an u/s. The u/s didnt show anything but during the exam, the doctor pressed on my left side and I wanted to cry because I was in pain. This made my doctor super concerned about a possibly ectopic pregnancy. So he gave me 3 options: do nothing, and possibly make things worse, have surgery, which could be for nothing, or get a shot to help move things along. So I chose the shot. I got it about 3 hours after my doctor's appt. So now I am waiting and praying my hcg levels are going down. I get blood drawn on Monday and should have the results tuesday. I just hope this doesnt halt ttc even longer for me. I planned to start again after I got a real af, but now that I got this shot, I do not know what I will be allowed to do. I'll be sure to keep you updated though. :)

autigers~ Could the HCG rise be because of a cyst? I hope it workes its self out for you and you can get back on to TTC very soon.

That Happened to me Autigers with my m/c it was going up and down but eventually dropped.

If it was methotrexate then you HAVE to wait 3 months. If not you risk deformities/miscarriage. That is the drug I was on that caused my m/c last year. They were making me abort if I didn't m/c naturally. :(

I'm Sorry you had to go through that.

I spoke to a m/w at the hospital and she isn't concerned. Firstly she said the u/s tech would have sent me straight in had it been a sac and secondly it's so rare she wouldn't think it's that.... I've to see what my m/w wants to do on Tues x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->