++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

ouou exciting things happening girlies!
FL lovely bump there!
Hope your all doing well :hugs: xx

How is your preg going jess? You should have your 12 weeks scan soon???

Hi ladies. Definitely a little girl!!! So happy.

Baby Aliyah Zahra Hope will be here anytime from 20 Aug to 3 Sep.

aww, so happy for you Angel :)

That's funny you say August 20th - September 3rd, I'm due September 4th but my DR said he'll induce me at 38weeks if these babies aren't here yet. So they'll be here around August 21st :)

Yay for a girl!!! Bet you DH is secretly relieved!

Tmr, yes I should be-except Dr has messed everything up! :grr: I've been phoning every pther day from 9 weeks about it and Dr's keep saying wait and I'll hear from midwife and scan soon, last week I rang midwives and they said they hadn't even received my booking appointment form and to get Dr's to fax it over straight away. Phoned Dr's and receptionist said they will do.. still hadn't. So yesterday booked appoinment with Dr to get it personally done again, and she was so snobby and horrible and kept saying 'well the Dr did send it off' I kept saying I know but midwives haven't received it and they've asked if it can be faxed over... she just kept saying 'well the Dr definitely sent it' So all she said was she'll get her secretary to chase it up! Except all thats going to do is say they haven't received it and it'll need faxing over! Sorry for the huge rant :nope: Im just so stressed and annoyed with it, when I went to Dr confirming my pregnancy he said I'd have extra special care because of previous mc's yet 11weeks today and absolutely nothing :/ Im going to chase up again Friday and see from there.
Hows things with you hun? xxx

Congrats angel! I bet you must be relief! Your first 2 names are arabic ones. Did you fall in love with them while in Abu Dhabi? I like them very much. Can you show us the baby's cover/blanket now? I'm curious to see after you said it's so pretty.

Thanks ladies. DH was so happy and the doc did a quick 3D and we could see the baby pulling funny faces. She was cooperating so nicely for us to check if its a girl or a boy (like the doc says, a hamburger or a turtle) and then once we checked, she politely crossed her legs like a little lady.

Madrid - I did want arabic names. I only later found out that the second name is arabic. I always loved it but didn't intend for that one to be arabic too. I decided on an arabic name as we got married in the UAE, I had a mastectomy, cancer, chemo, fertility issues and now a baby here. So the UAE has been a significant chapter in our lives and definitely not an easy one. I loved the way it was pronounced and unlike other arabic names, it sounds more "western".

The first name is pronounced as A-lea with the emphasis on lea and the "A" being a short one, but I liked the arabic spelling of it. I will post a pic of the quilt definitely!!

Here are the pics from the internet. I chose this one as I have tailored made curtains in the baby room, in chocolate brown and it has sunblock on so I am not keen on replacing those. So with it being a girl, I opted for a soft pink and chocolate brown color theme but with a lot of vintage twist to it. Will definitely post the room pics once done.

DH got the bumper, quilt, pillow cover, fitted sheet, and the cot frill with the little mobile that fits with the set. We will be doing the walls light pink but it looks more like a salmon color than pink itself as I don't want the pink to be over powering. Our cot set etc. is also chocolate brown so it works together. :happydance:

Attachments

• img61b.jpg
    img61b.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
  • img34b.jpg
    img34b.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 3
  • pottery-barn-kids-kids-bedding-penelope-quilted-toddler-bedding.jpg
    pottery-barn-kids-kids-bedding-penelope-quilted-toddler-bedding.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 15
Angel~ So happy you have a little girl in there. The cot set is so sweet.

I was talking to friends of ours last night they live 2 doors away and she told me her gf is preg again and due in sept i am so happy for them they lost there 1st 2 yrs ago she got to 41+ weeks and the placenta just stoped working so baby passed. They blamed them selfs for so long i realy hope they get a baby to bring home this time they are bouth such lovely girls.

Aah that's terrible to go through. Pray that all will work out for them this time around.

No wonder you fell in love with the quilt. It's gorgeous!!! I love that style too.

I thought for a minute that your dh may be from there or maybe from another arab country and thus the choice. Whatever the reason the names are lovely. I know how you pronounce it. Maybe you forgot but my dh is north african so he speaks Arabic and I'm use to hear him talking in his language all the time.
Nice that you are taking something from the place where you have so many memories in the person that will change your life forever. My dd is the eldest and many times she asks me to tell her how I decided her name, the things that happened before, during and after I was pregnant, etc. I can picture you in a few years time doing the same with your daughter and what a lovely story to tell her. :cloud9:

Angel that is absolutely gorgeous set!!!!!!! Im jealous! xx

How are the rest of you?

A lil question.. is it ok for you to hear baby's heartbeat on doppler one day and not the next?? :blush: xx

angel - I love the bedding set, it so cute and it's different. :)

tmr - Sorry to hear that about your friends, but hopefully this time around everything will be ok and they will have a healthy baby in their arms in September.

AFM - Nothing to really report for me. I am just patiently waiting for AF to be gone and praying I O soon, so I can start another AF. I hate saying this but I want to have as many AF's as possible because the more I have the better my eggs will be. I still have to wait about 3 months before trying. :( I had planned to start in mid/late May, but I dont know if I will be able too because I read that I am supposed to have 12 wks of folic acid before trying because those mtx shots depleted my folic acid and 12 wks will be June 9th. :dohh: I am hoping that the mtx will be out of my system by then.

Jess I'm doing good and It all depends on what doppler you have really

Ahh what CD you on now hun?

I've got a Sonoline B Doppler :) I thought it depended on the baby and bladder etc :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->