++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Drink about 3 glasses of water then try again then

I'm on cd9

And had to shear this video
Pregnant and I know it
It gave me the giggles

Jess you are still early so baby will still be small and hid very easy try realy low down and move realy slowe it prob will not be in the same place as you found it 1st time

Hotpink - OH found it hilarious!xx

Tmr thanks for that tip hun, just tried it again and could hear it and it was definitely in a different place :wacko: kept moving though as I'd find it and then it would move and I'd have to move it, can't wait until I actually feel it.
Hows the nursery coming along? xx

We havn't done any thing to it sins my grandad passed away been helping to clear the house. need my dad down to bild a cupbord and put the carpet down then we can put every thing in there.

I orderd my car seat, rocker/chair and tommi tipee set yesterday can't wait for them to come so i can have a play.

Ahh fair enough hun, are you finding each day slightly easier with it? Or do you have some days your ok and others your not? ...Must be hard, I haven't really experienced the death of any family, so can't imagine what it must feel like :nope: I've only lost my lil angels and my best friend when I was 7.
It's good to hear your dad sounds like a bit of a handy man :thumbup: My dads useless and lives 300 miles away anyway :dohh:
Ahh sooo sweet! SOunds lovely, have you got your buggy yet? x

Yes we have the buggy from our Lo it is like new a silver cross 3D

some days are hard it was hard going in to his bedroom yesterday as that is where he died but he is happy now i am sure as he is were he wanted to be he told every 1 every day for 11 months that he is going to my nan and dosn't want to be here.

Ouou I've heard good things about them!! :)

Bless him, it's sad but if he's being wanting it then I'm happy for him he's where he wants to be now :flower: I hope they are both resting in piece hun :hugs: xx

The 3D's are not as good as ppl say they are they have a mind of there own and weigh a tone. I want a new pram but Dh said no as the 1 i have is like new.

I am good how are you doing hot? When are you due to ov?
I am sure this baby knows when i come on here as he starts kicking as soon as i start to read. We are getting realy big movments from him now when i lie down you can see him moving about so cute i don't want to think of never having another baby in there it is so sad i want more lol dh would kill me if he knew.

That good to hear TMR. I'm due to Ovulate cd13/14 opk's are getting darker each morning.

Awe, I love movements.

Tmr that's so sweet! I can't wait for mine to start moving, when did you first feel flutters? what does it feel like exactly?

Hotpink - good to hear your bodies ajusted back well :flower: Hope your doing good :) x

I 1st felt them proper at 18 weeks as my placenta is at the front the 1st kicks feel like twiches but the 1st movments feel like flutters

Ahh bless, sounds like I might have a few more weeks to go lol! I thought I felt flutters the other day, but wasn't sure whether it was muscle spasming or something :shrug:

It could be baby i felt my 2nd at 10 weeks but i can't rember with my 1st but some woman do feel them early. I only felt them late with this 1 because i have my placenta where it is as baby was kicking in to that.

Hello,
angel- so happy for you, my friends name is also aliyah, she is from UAE as well. love that name.

I have a feeling its a boy again, so we have decided to find out at my scan next week. I have been having scan every 2 weeks since 10wks up to 16wks.
So the 4 weeks wait between 16-20 weeks seems long, but I know its not that long really.

Feeling movements since 17wks, but not much here, anterior placenta as well, was anterior the last time.

hotpink throwing baby dust at you for this cycle

On another note, belly button is half out, I say by 21-22weeks, it will out completely, I will soon have to start using those tapes again.

I bought a few stuff last week - nothing serious-
breastflow bottles (used with ds love it)
some sleepsuits from mamasandpapas 50% off
4 glass bottles for storage of breastmilk (preserve breastmilk better than plastic)
avent microwave steriliser. I will buy electric later once baby is well established on breast and I am expressing more.
cloth diapers all bought (been buying in bits for last 2yrs during ttc journey)
Mum bought me gdiaper with biodegradable liner for hospital comes with the tiny g pants.

Things I have from ds-
Crib set - its like new
pramette
Avent isis duo bresast pump (it is in excellent condition- my best buy from ds)

My brest friend pillow is with sis, she due in 2 weeks, so i think I will just buy another one, cos she wont be finished with it by time I am due.

Anyway just thought I may update, good to know how every one is getting on

Thanks Tmr, it's exciting to think so to say the least!! I will have to feel it more often first :flow: xx

Lollybabe - eeks sounds exciting all the stuff you've got!! I can't wait until we start buying major things :)
We're using cloth diapers too, once baby is about 2 weeks old :thumbup: Will be exciting to hear what your LO is this time around :) xx

I am using Vitex, can someone tell me what soy is and how it helps when ttc please?

Soy is basically nature's clomid. It stimulates ovulation(not sure if that is the correct way to say it). If your taking vitex though, I wouldnt use the soy. Vitex and soy will cancel each other out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->