++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Hi ladies. Just dropping in to say hi. Studying tonight and very tired at work. My right eye has been twitching since two days ago. Very weird.

Hey everyone sorry not been on. Needed time to deal with the m/c and gather myself again. Went in Friday and all over now. The meds didn't work so ended up being quite traumatic but atleast it's over. Dr today to discuss everything and plan my next steps. I'm terrified to TTC to be honest :(

I'm away to read back and catch up x

Hi angel~ i got a twich in my lip a few weeks back that lasted a few days very strang

Dani~ hope get back to TTC soon and get a sticky bean.

Hot~ How are you doing?

A.F.U
My baby went to pre-school today for the 1st time i felt like my baby was all grown up. He loved it and didn't see that we wasn't there or didn't care.

Hey everyone sorry not been on. Needed time to deal with the m/c and gather myself again. Went in Friday and all over now. The meds didn't work so ended up being quite traumatic but atleast it's over. Dr today to discuss everything and plan my next steps. I'm terrified to TTC to be honest :(

I'm away to read back and catch up x

So sorry they didn't work for you either! I went today and I have to wait until after my first af for another check up as they think I may have a polyp in my uterus. We'll see what happens! :hugs:

Hot~ I am good thank you busy but that is the way i like it.

Madrid~ soory you had to go thorw that hope every thing gets sorted for you soon.

A.f.U

Jaden sems to of gone very still the last few days the outher night he was moving loads for about an hr upto the point it was hurting but sins then i have only got the odd kick here and there. Hope it is just a groth and he will start again soon.

It is my V~day on thurs yay!

Hope all you ladies are ok - tmr Im sure everything is fine, if it worries you too much perhaps ring your midwife :flow: xx

He has started to kick none stop angain today so i am not worry. Just prob having a few sleepy days he has the hiccups at the min.

Dani and Madrid - I am so sorry and I hope that you both will be on your way to ttc again soon!! :hugs::hugs:

tmr - I had days like that with my dd. One day she would be completely still and scare me to death and then the next she was moving/kicking like crazy and wouldnt let me rest. :)

AFM - I'm cd 11 and patiently waiting to see if I am going to O on my own. I've only done 3 opks so far and today's has been the darkest so far. :D I am just hoping this means I will O soon and have a normal cycle. Fx'd. On another note, I started a new exercise program yesterday,p90x, and I hope it will shed the pounds and tone me up, if I dont quit :haha:, before I start ttc again!!

Madrid and Rose:hug:, I am hoping you both get to the stage where you can start ttc again.
Autigers - ovulation will be a good sign that body is getting ready for next ttc, once wait is over.
Hotpink how are you doing
Guys, just here very tired from work so about to have a power nap, i think, not much update otherwise

Well Jaden is back to his kicking self and not let up for 1hr now but just wish he would kick higher up as he is kicking my cervix at the min.

I will have to do a new bump pic as i have got a lot bigger i have had to get loads of new clothes as nothing fits me

Hey

Tmr glad he kicking again. It's scary when they go quiet!

Well dr thinks it's def a link to my immune system. Possibly blood clotting. I've RA which is auto immune. Had 3 m/c's, I struggle to conceive without help (clomid/soy) I had pre eclampsia and IUGR in both PGs. So all red flags. I've been referred to an OB and if I'm pg before I get app I'm taking low dose aspirin to prevent clotting. She told me not to take it until I'm told to but I'm not risking another m/c and I was on it with Finlay although they never said why and now I'm thinking this is why.

This month we will just DTD whenever and see what happens but next cycle I might try soy. I'm not decided. DH still says he's happy with 2 and I'm worried he won't DTD when I need him to :( he says he wants me to be happy but he's not overly fussed about TTC. Grrrrr

Sorry for stuff I've missed. I'm back now :)

Dani~ So sorry you are going thorug all that my DH said he didn't realy want another and was not going to try as he was happy with 2 but he told me the outher night he said it because we TTC for 22 months for Lucas and it broke my hart every month. I hope you get your sticky bean soon hun.

Hey ladies, gender scan in a little over an hour. Ready to find out what baby b is. Will have a video and lots of pics too :)

Good luck i will be back after school to find out. Hope baby B opens up for you drink some thin sweet befor you go

Good luck, hope he/she cooperates!!!

Hate waiting to TTC, my hcg still so high (going by hpts) Ive never wanted to see a neg test so much in all my life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->