++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Dani - So sorry your going through this hun!!:hugs:

Florida - GL and hope baby b is a little girl!! Can't wait to hear from you!!

AFM - I'm on cd 12 and got a +opk, I think. I am so happy because I didnt take or do anything to make this happen!! Now just hoping my lp is a decent length. Once I O, this 2ww is going to kill me because I will be impatiently waiting for AF to show again. :haha:

Hey ladies, TWO boys! We're thinking they may be identical cause they are sharing a placenta.. Here's some pics:

Baby A.jpg

Baby A_3D.jpg

baby B.jpg

Baby B_3D.jpg

Congrats!! Thats what you wantedso you usted really pleased!

Congrats florida. What cute u/s pics! I cant believe you may be having identical twins. that is so exciting!!

AFM - I am thinking I will O tomorrow because I did a digi and got that lovely smiley face. So I am excited that my body is working right!!

Autigers~ yay for the + opk are you not a tiny bit temped to bd? I know i would be but i know you have to wait it out so hope you can get that BFP soon.

Madrid~ How are you doing Hun?

Jess~ When is your 12 week scan?

A.F.U
24 weeks today yay V~day i am so happy to get this far i could have my baby in as little as 12 weeks but i will prob go to 39-40 weeks. I think he is going to be a big 1 as he was kick me right near my ribs this moning and he isn't ment to be that high yet unless my blader was realy full and pushing him up.

Attachments

• DSC01581.JPG
    DSC01581.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks it is getting BIG now.

Good luck i hope you got the egg this month

Yes it is..

I did say anything to DH about Oing he seen the blanket I way making which is a baby blanket lol. I think he gave in.

Lovely bump pic TMR, here's mine from yesterday morning:

17w1d bump.jpg

I am in LOVE with my maternity jeans!

Oh FL those twins sure are giving you such a lovely bump. Do you have name for the boys yet?

Hey ladies. I need some reassurance. My 70 pounds German shepherd was playing and jumped up against me and his paw pushed on the left side of my stomach between hip bone and belly button. The red mark went away in 10 minutes. I used my Doppler 20 minutes later and heard the heart beat just fine.

Do u think everything is ok?

Angel i am sure your little lady is fine they have loads of water around them so i wouldn't worry. I fell when i was having Lucas at 30 weeks on to my bump and he was fine mums get all the blunt of it and none to baby

FL~ You have a realy cute bump there

Cute bump pics tmr and fl!! nice names fl :)
Hope your all ok.
I've been doing pics every 4 weeks from 5weeks pregnant, so did my 9 one and will be doing one on 13 :) Will post then ;) xx

Lovely bumps tmr and florida!!

Florida - Love the names and middle names!!

AFM - I was so tempted to bd yesterday, but I didnt. I didnt want to risk having another mc or having a baby with birth defects. I think yesterday was O day too because I was having a pulling/cramping feeling in my right hip and then my temp rose this morning and -opks. I am completely amazed that I O'd on my own on cd 12.:shock: If my cycles continue to be like this, It will be perfect timing because I should get an AF around the time I want to start again. :D

Lovely scan and bump pics ladies. :)

I've had a crap 2 days, finally hit me I think. doesn't help my HPTs are still blaring positive. Urgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->