++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Dani - Im so sorry your finding it hard :hugs: Hope it gets easier :flow: xx

ps. I don't know whether it would help you joining one of my threads?
>> https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...ate-thread-any-joiners-27-78bfps-newpost.html

You may find comfort and support talking to the women who have been or are in similar situations :flower: xx

Lovely scan and bump pics ladies. :)

I've had a crap 2 days, finally hit me I think. doesn't help my HPTs are still blaring positive. Urgh

Dani please join the Recurrent Miscarriage thread under the Loss Support Forums. The ladies there are lovely and unfortunately have been through a lot too so I'm sure you'll find comfort there as well as I did and am.

:hug:

Dani~ So sorry you are going through all that it must be realy hard i hope 1 of the grops the ladys have said about help you out.

Hi Dani. You are in my thoughts and prayers Hun.

Thank you guys. My test was finally lighter yday so that made me feel better. Started temping today but DH is sick and they don't know whats wrong (viral?? All muscles ache etc) trying to stop him taking meds that might harm sperm.... He's been living on ibuprofen this week just hope he's better soon or they'll be no DTD for us :(

I've joined a few of the m/c threads but not actively posting yet as kind of in limbo bleeding/hcg wise. Once I'm able to actively TTC il start posting.

Thanks for being here, means a lot. People IRL just don't get it. It's like I've to always look happy even if I'm not. Grrrr

florida girl- 2 boys!!!!!!, and lovely names by the way
Tmr - lovely bump, you bump seems to be growing nicely
Hotpink- Yeh, for BD
Autiger- good to know, body is getting into gear for THE TIME
Dani - Please have a look at jess and madrid suggestion it may help, you are in my prayers.

As for me, it feels good to reach the half way mark, or should I say a little bit over that, since I will be induced around 39wks like last time with ds.
I am begining to feel a little better, due scan monday so I will be updating you guys if we get to find out if we are team blue or pink.

Lolly~ My bump seems to be taking over it dosn't look as big on the pics or with clothes on but omg i am BIG much bigger than with Lucas.

Hot~ I am good how are you doing? You are in your TTW now hope it is your last. You seem very relaxed with TTC

Dani - That's understandable. I hope your journey to start TTC again happens soon and your DH gets better :hugs:
I know what you mean with pretending to be happy, I was always doing that especially after my second loss. People don't understand unless they've been through it, they can try, and I respect people who do - but it's hard. Is your DH supportive? I kind of had to get through it all on my own. If you feel you ever want to talk hun you can always PM me :flow:
I hope you find ech day getting that slight bit easier :hugs: xxx

Jess thanks so much.

My DH is supportive to a point, last year he wasn't really. He isn't affected like me so doesn't understand why im so down. Keeps asking what he has done etc. I keep telling him it's not him its just how I feel. He isn't a talker so expressing myself is hard. He bottles stuff up. He also keeps mentioning he is happy with 2 and thinks we shouldn't TTC anymore, this hurts me even more right now. A loss makes u want it even more, or it does for me :(

Today was last years m/c due date and I would have been 12 weeks with the new pg so today is double sh*t for me. Hopefully after today I can move on a little x

It's lovely seeing all the successful soy BFP's! My cycles were long and blood tests showed that my progesterone levels weren't high enough to suggest ovulation had occurred :( but after 3 cycles using soy here I am with my BFP :happydance:

Dani - Sounds like how my OH was, except he kept saying he doesn't want to TTC anymore at all. That was hard as he didn't understand how much I needed it. I felt atleats if I was trying then I felt I had some hope and I wasn't just left in the pain after a miscarriage. He never talked. We'd have the rare 'Oh you never talk about it' and then he'd let it all out and then it'd be it for another few months. I learnt eventually that just wasn't him to let it out so I had to be my own rock :nope: I hope atleast if you feel you cant talk to him you know you can talk to us :flow:
Im sorry today is super sh*tty for you, I always used to tell myself there's only so far I can go down before the only way is up.
Keep strong hun :flower: xxx

Thanks Jess, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I don't get notifications sometimes then I lose the group. X

Hi ladys how is every one doing?
Jess happy 13 weeks do you have your scan today?
any 1 feeling bubs preop yet?

I finly have my carpet for bub's room so my dad is coming putting it down with DH today so i can get my cupbord up and put the clothes away the cotbed is FULL to the brim with clothes now and most of them are 0-3 i didn't think i had that much left from LO as i got rid of loads.

My ribs are being to be very sqwished now when iam sat down so can't do that for long pluss my back hurt when i walk so i can't win. Thinking about what to put in my bag as i want it done for 30 weeks as i was still putting things in when i went in to labur last time and don't want to do that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->