++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

The kicks in the cervix aren't painfull just realy strang.

I am not a happy mummy today L&R were up in there bedroom and r shoted L has got some paint. I went up he was coverd head to toe in white paint and so is 1 of the walls in babies room and some of the new carpet that hasn't even been put down yet pluss all the old carpet that is down i seen red and had to get DH to take them out i burst out crying and just can not even look at them now i told r to make sure L didn't go any where else up there as he opened all my creams in the bathroom the outher day and put them all over my clean floor,sink,loo and bath.

Oh tmr Im soooo sorry to hear that!! that's terrible :/ I hope everything gets sorted :flow: xx

Awe tmr hunni sorry your kiddos are in a bad spring right now.

Thanks ladys Lucas is just being a 2yr old but it is so mading at the things he dose he pord wall paper past all over the landing this am good jub it was only the powder. I realy don't know what to do with him he is just none stop.

On a good thing i got my carpet down we got a bigger pice than we needed so they cut the pice with paint on it off and my cupbord around the boiler is 80% done just needs the door doing and painting. I am going to repain to wall today that Lucas has painted and then start put the cupbord up.

Hmm terrible two's I guess!
Atleast it can all be sorted! Even though it means extra work - guess it's a story to tell your new LO hey xx

Glad to hear you got some good carpet buying bigger than want you need help a lot even though you still have to repaint the wall

hey ladies, here are my bump pics.
My 9 week and 13 week, can you truthfully see a difference - is it looking like a bump? xx

Attachments

• 9 weeks.jpg
    9 weeks.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
  • 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
Cute bump Jess you can tell it is the start of a baby bump. Wish i was still that small lol.

Me and DH was talking about how to spell babies name last night i love the spelling Jaden but Dh thinks we should have it Jayden as he may get called Ja-den not Jay-den. But as i said to Dh what dose it matter no 1 can spell Rueben's name still after alomost 8 yrs.

Defo a bump :)

I say it Jayden in my head with the Jaden spelling. I know a Jayden IRL and i still thought of it right. I don't think it matters but I'd be more likely to pick Jayden cos that's how I know it to be Spelt.

FF is saying I O'd?! I'm confused lol!

Definitely a bump!!

Hey TMR - Jip she is definitely kicking away. Apparently I have an anterior placenta so I shouldn't be able to feel that much. I do feel her move and kick but DH hasn't been able to feel it.

I have an anterior placenta as well and could defo fell Jaden from 18 weeks Dh felt him around 21 weeks

Defo a bump :)

I say it Jayden in my head with the Jaden spelling. I know a Jayden IRL and i still thought of it right. I don't think it matters but I'd be more likely to pick Jayden cos that's how I know it to be Spelt.

FF is saying I O'd?! I'm confused lol!

I would wait a few days as it may change the o day to cd16 but you have open temps so not sure if it is a true ov or not good luck hun.

I don't think it is O. No idea

My kids keep waking me at random times, hence the open circles. Annoying!

Will keep bding ;) we are going for every few days this month x

99 DAY TO GO yay! i think i will not go that far i am hoping he will want to come out about 36 37 weeks and be a bit smaller than my outher 2 big boys.

We took Lucas for a hair cut yesterday the 1st one ever he had realy long hair and it was lovely but because he had started pre-school he needed it cut but now he looks like a girl i don't like it at all i wonted it cut in to his kneck but she has done like a long bob as she said it would be going to short for the 1st time. It was 1/2 way down his back i will attch some pics pluss i wanted her to shap the frount so it wasn't in his eyes so she cut it across. I can't wait for it to grow out. Dh didn't want it cut at all as he has dredlocks down his back.

Congrats TMR, you must be getting SO excited!!!

FF is still claiming I o'd and temps continue to climb... I am so lost LOL

Tmr I love men with long hair oh your boy is a cutie hun. My son had long curly hair as well till DH cut it I cried.

Rueben had realy think curly hair untill he was 3 then i shaved it off Lucas' is realy thin like mine. I allways tell DH that i am gunna cut his off as it is longer than mine i have been growing it for yrs but it never gets any longer Dh's never stops but it takes ages to do all the locks. I realy do not like lucas' hair now i feel like crying lol

Awe, My hair was long and thick I cut it last year in January and it is now pass my shoulders grr why did I cut it in the first place.

Tmr your little boy looks so sweet! Maybe you just need to adjust to it as honestly, he looks adorable and not like a girl! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->