++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I am good apart from sore ribs.

We have very almost finshed Jaden's room now will take pics when it is done. I LOVE it in there it feels so carming and just lovely can't wait for the little man to come so we can use it. only 13 weeks and 4 days but hoping it will be more like 10 weeks and he will come at 36/37 weeks.

Hi ladies. I am sick and hating it. Had bad coughing and nasal congestion last week and was put on antibiotics that my gynae approved off. It worked and I can now breath and feel better, but I now have a constant sinus headache and pain in my face and in my neck and still have a very bad wet cough.

My meds are finished and I have tried steam and sal water into my nose but can't get rid of the blockage. So depro about this!!

Ahh ladies, Hotpink I hope AF stays away!
Tmr eeek exciting! Can't wait to see the pics!
Andel, sorry to hear your not feeling great - hope you start feeling better soon :) xxx

Hi ladies. I am sick and hating it. Had bad coughing and nasal congestion last week and was put on antibiotics that my gynae approved off. It worked and I can now breath and feel better, but I now have a constant sinus headache and pain in my face and in my neck and still have a very bad wet cough.

My meds are finished and I have tried steam and sal water into my nose but can't get rid of the blockage. So depro about this!!

I had a bad sinus headache last week and all down 1 side of my face luckly it went after a few days. Hope you feel better soon.

Jess~ i will take pic later just put almost every thing in there iam 80% ready for this baby just need a few more things

I think with that temp drop af is about to come. I hope not but it looks that way.

My temp when back up and for to adjust my temp from Saterday so I got then back

Tmr - eek it's so exciting hearing that!! I can't wait for pics, it gets me all excited :D xx

Hotpink - I'm good thanks, tired but im doing good :) Counting down the days until 28th May when I should be finding out babies gender :) xx

To be completely honest I am actually happy with either!!
Only thing is Im quite sure it's a boy, so will look like a numpty if it turns out to be a girl :dohh: My heart says boy but my head is saying girl :shrug: xx

Hot~ I am at a lost with your chart this month i hope some thing good comes of it. I am ok today feeling very big. only 9-13 weeks untill we meet Jaden.

Jess~ cant wait to see what sex your bubs is have you got your names picked? I have not had time to take pics yet but will do as soon as i get 2 min.

Angel~ Happy 20 weeks 1/2 cooked yay!

FG~ How are your boys doing? are they kicking yet?

a.f.u

Got the mw next mon feels like i have not been for ever as i have not seen her sins just after my 20 week scan so almost 8 weeks. I can not work out where baby is i can feel a hard lump at the top that feels like his bum and i get movemnts like his head down low but it just seems like he is lay all over my bump tehn some times he is back to back so can't realy feel any thing. We go a knee or some thing sicking out last night it was so strang to see as it was there for ages.

Right some pics of Jaden's room not the best but it is only a small room right befor pics.

Attachments

• DSC01559.JPG
    DSC01559.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01560.JPG
    DSC01560.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01562.JPG
    DSC01562.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
After pics.

Attachments

• DSC01591.JPG
    DSC01591.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01592.JPG
    DSC01592.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01593.JPG
    DSC01593.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Such a BEAUTIFUL transformations!! Oh its so lovely, I bet your so chuffed! Done a brilliant job :thumbup:
Yes I can't wait to know either, well I LOVE Maddox, but OH doesn't. We're umming and ahhring on Sonny Lennox for a boy, and for a girl Enolah Grace :) xx

I am realy happy with it as i did it 100% my self apart from cubord and carpet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"