++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

:hi: ladies!

my boys are still boys! Uterus is measuring 26 weeks though!! :shock:

I mentioned some cramps I've been getting off and on to my DR and he thinks I'm having BH's. He's ordered some kind of urine test to check for infection. He said other than that to stay hydrated and rest a lot.

They found a break in the placentas, so there are actually 2 placentas and the boys are most likely fraternal but wont know for sure until they get tested

Here's my bump pic 19w1d:

19w1d bump.jpg

FG~ Good to know you are doing good them BH can get pain full. Your bump is coming on nice.

Hot~ Looks like this cycle isn't going to well for you. Hope it gets better soon

A.F.U

26 weeks today last week of 2nd tri i will update my bump pic later. I am not liking the weight gain at all every time i look i have put on and i have been trying realy hard with my food and been on the go none stop just so wishing it is not due to a big baby. I have allways had a prob with my weight and realy do not like see it go up as i worked so hard to get it down after having Rueben. I only put on 13lbs with lucas i am up 18 nowand still have 14 weeks to go.

My 26 week bump and 1 unclothed not going to keep it up as it look ugle excus the strech marks there from my 1st

Attachments

• 26wk.JPG
    26wk.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 3
Holy crap tmr now that's a bump alright.

Yeah, but my temps are going up slowly now and I got me Cross Hairs.

They do seem to be doing better now but you didn't bd at the right time. never mid it could still happen good luck hun

My bump is very big now and hurts my back and i still have 14 weeks to grow

Jess - I can see the bump coming up nicely.
FG - the boys are definately growing, the bump is lovely
Hotpink - hang in there, you never know
Tmr - I think I am following suit with you, if you see my bump at 21-22wks, looks like the pics I took when I was 25-26 with ds. Baby is definately kicking above belly button.
Because of GD this time again, they will be keeping a close eye on growth, next scan 24wks.
Otherwise I feel fine and no weight gain since 16wks, hoping it stays this way until 28wks.

Wish i didn't have any weight gain but i can't eat much at the min and still put on. I am alot bigger this time then i was with my LO but i am spot on for dates if not a bit small will find out week after next when i have my next mw attp feel like i have not seen her from ages.

Nice bumps ladies :)

I am still not sure I O'd or waiting to O LOL!

I hope so. My past O temps have been in the 37 degree range that is what is throwing me off. My opks were ++ then and neg since but I still had the tiniest bit of hcg hanging around as my HPT was squinter lines at the same time still.

Really confusing. Guess it's a waiting game!

I would have thought I'd have had some more low temps if no O yet though... We will see!

How are you hun?? I see you got CH's?? Gonna peek at your chart!

Your chart gone? LOL ok I won't haha!

I see it now! Doh!

I was going to say it in my siggy.. My chart looks so much leveler since I O'ed though.

I'm going to try one more cycle of soy, but with 100mg more added on. If next cycle don't work I'm going to the Dr. about it.

I wouldnt tell them about the BFP last month then as sometimes they say well you can get pregnant, kwim?? That happened to me.

I got my clomid through a friend and concieved DS, she got it online as the Drs in UK don't give it out without a year TTC, known problems and fertility help...sucks!

I have the link and might use it if no luck once I am back on Soy... I am more scared now to do that though than before!

Checking in:

Hey girls, how is everyone?

AFM: 5dpo and still waiting on AF to show to start a new cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back