++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

tmr lovely nursery, the transformation is amazing.
Angel get well soon
FG and Jess - hope you are both keeping well.
Madrid -how are you doing?
Hotpink - hoping the temp stay up

Just here, a bit tired doing nothing exciting.............

I'm ok lolly thanks! I got af today after 6wks and I need to have my follow up next week at the EPAU before I can start ttc for good again. Nothing exciting here I'm afraid!

Hi Madrid good to see you around i hope you get your sticky BFP very soon hun.

Thank you fr the words about the room can't wait to get my little baby in there now.

I have been having bad HB's for a few days now so trying to take it easy. DH is worred as i never got them with my outher 2 at all. As long as he stays in there for the next 9 weeks i will be happy.

Hi Ladies. Well I am definitely better but still have nasal congestion and this irritating cough. I have felt my little girl so often these past few day and even more at night when I relax on the couch or bed. She is quite a busy little girl.

Today we have our big scan to check that all is ok with her organs and I am keeping faith that all is fine and perfect. Will definitely update you guys. I am hoping that this time the USB works and I can get my 16 week video that I couldn't get last time. So excited but still a bit worried about the scan.

Hope all the ladies are doing great!!!

Madrid we can be cycle buddies :) AF found me too!

Angel good luck at scan :) x

Agel good luck at the scan iam sure your little girl is fine.

Dani~ god luck this month hope it ends in a BFP.

Thanks ladies. The scan went well. All is good. All the organs are formed and the heart is perfect. We didn't get to see much of her other than detailed views of her organs, but glad all is good.

I managed to bring a USB with this time for the nurse to copy my 3D picture taken at 16 weeks over, and I saw her copy it over, but then when I got to my office, the USB is empty. So pretty gutted but will get the image again next time.

doing well, been working on painting the nursery room. It's turned out to be a huge job. :(

Angel - glad everything went wear
FL - cant wait to see the finished nursery.

I have been getting braxton hicks since yesterday, can't remember it happening this early with ds, so taking it easy. Off work next week so looking forward to resting.

I have been getting BHs alot with this 1 didn't get any with the last. Also i keep getting realy bad pain under my bump sorta like a stabbing pain but it realy hurts not like the sreching stichy pains. I went in to see the mw the outher day because of them and she didn't seem to worred.

27 weeks to day 3rd tri yay! the weeks are realy slowing down now.

Sorry to hear about the BH lolly, hope you have a lovely week off :) xx

Yay for 3rd tri Tmr!! xx

Quick question to you experienced lot... I spotted tues pink, weds red then full flow yday. I counted weds as cd1 as it's the 1st day I needed a pad. This is a really heavy af, worse than mc actually. So my question is I wanted to start soy cd5-9 but last cycle I Od day 10. What if my af lasts really long and we can't bd before O? Just wondering if I should skip soy this cycle until my afs calm down. I'm cd3 and soaking through a super tampon and a pad in an hour!! :o

I would take this month off and see what happens it seems like your body is cleaning its self after the mc

ThAnks. That's what I think. My mc wasn't heavy after the initial day and I still had pos tests last wk. I think something was left over. And now it's maybe getting rid. Urgh.

Thanks hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"