++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Dani after my miscarriages I was told your not aloud to use tampons for 3 months afterwards as it's a hazard to your health!! Stop using them hunny it can be dangerous, could be whats be making you bleed more. I think it's probably best to avoid Soy this cycle too :) xx

Oh really eeeek. I only used one to go out the house but removed it as wasn't helping. Wont use anymore.

Thinking same re soy just good to hear ppl agree lol x

Yeah not entirely sure why but something to do with the chemicals etc, they just tried to point out to me it was a big no no.
Yeah, O is messed up after MC for a few months anyway, so maybe just try leave your body regulate as much as it can this cycle :) Will you be TTC/NTNP? xx

We fly to florida this wend so the plan is to not ttc but dtd and see what happens. So ttc without the stress, bbts, poas etc! X

eek how exciting!! hope you have a lovely time!! You hear quite a few stories where people get bfp's on holidays especially cos they weren't trying ;) Me and OH did with this baby :) xx

I did last year with one BD and not ttc as was on the methotrexate :(grrrrr

Just going and not even thinking about it!

Will miss everyone here though. I'm on a few threads following the mc and will be so out the loop once home lol!

I hope you'll have a lovely time Dani! It's lovely to get a break sometimes and I do agree with it helping ttc. Maybe you'll come back with your bfp!!

Hope you have a nice time dani i wish i was going on hols could realy do with getting away for a bit.

Thanks guys. 2 weeks. We fly tomo but that's us at the airport hotel now as it's not our local airport. One 3 hours away and check in is 6am.

So af is really light today.. Considering soy tomo now afterall lol!

Will see how I feel tomo ;)

HI Ladies. Enjoy your holiday Dani.

I had to get blood tests done today for RH testing, glucose etc and had to fast. So just got back to the office and ate my breakfast, and now I feel really sick. Having a bit of Pepsi and hoping that will spike my blood sugar up again.

Hoping all is good with the blood tests as well. Woke up last night with extreme stomach aches that came and went like contractions, but I have had these before and it's usually an upset stomach. So I struggled with what seemed like constipation and this constant gas pains for almost an hour before it actually came out and then turned into diarrhea (sorry TMI). Today I am still so gassy and just not feeling that great.

Hope you feel better soon i was like that the outher day my DH thort i was going in to labour lol.

I am thinking about when to start RLT i started at 32 week with lo but on 750mg a day but iam thinking of starting them at 28weeks at 400mg this time and hoping for a faster labour.

Have a lovely holiday Dani xx

Angel - sorry to hear you've had to have that, I had it like that yesterday - I got really worried with the pains :nope: I hope you start feeling better soon sweety! xx

Tmr - What exactly does Rasberry Tea Leaf help? xx

RLT helps with 2nd part of labour making it shorter and with the bleeding after

Thanks Tmr, I may have to try that when I get near the end of my pregnancy!! xx

GL for thursday if you do then hotpink! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member