++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Tmr, yes! Definitely feeling kicks and such! They seem to like to get active when it's time for mommy to go to bed... Lol I hope this isnt a prelude to how they'll be when they're born... Days and nights mixed up!

My Little man seems to like to kick me very hard all night but he never seems to stop in the day eather so i am realy hoping he is not going to be a baby that just never sleeps.

Jaden has started to have less room in there now so i am getting the pushing feeling where he feels like he is trying to get out my sides at lest the cervix kicks have stoped for now.

Right now for my BIG bump.
ist pic 10 weeks 2nd today 28 weeks

Attachments

• 10wk.JPG
    10wk.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 28wk.JPG
    28wk.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
Angel, FG, tMR - lovely bumps ladies.
Jess- hello
hope you are doing well.
hotpink - how are you getting on

lollybabe - im doing good thanks sweety, how are you and LO? xx

Love the bump TMR!

Anyone have stretch marks yet? I've got 3 small ones that must have recently appeared.. There pink and itchy! :(

I have got LOADS from having Rueben they are realy big and itchy but didn't get any new 1s with Lucas or this 1 yet.

Started my RLT yesterday i had a cup of it to see what it was like as i do not like teas and it was ok i had to put some sugar in it. It gave my a few BH but nothing that hurt could just feel my bump go hard. I have took a 400mg cap today gunna hold off on the tea for a few weeks.

Yes HOT WHERE ARE YOU?

Angel How are you and your little girl doing?

How is every 1 else?

we are doing ok i realy do not like taking iron pills they make me feel so sick just hope i don't have to stay on them for the next 11 weeks.
I have give Jaden notice that he has 7 weeks to start making a move from mummy. But he will prob be a man and not lison to what i say but he has got to start moving his foot from my ribs they are becoming so sore now.

Bless, I hope Jaden does listen to you!
I'm ok, I have midwife appointment tomorrow so we'll see how that goes! xx

Hot's B&B a/c somehow was deactivated she said. I think she's been trying to fix it. I've got her on my FB

Still no word for hot? hope every thing is ok.

How are you lovely ladies getting on?

I finly feel prop preg lol I think Jaden is going to be another big baby as he is always in my ribs and don't think there is much room left in there for him.

29 weeks today yay! can not wait to get over 30.

Thanks Jess so glad it changed was getting sick of seeing the outher 1 lol

Bless, I remember some weeks where they felt like I was a certain food for aaages, while others zoomed by lol!!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend ladies xx

Just wanted to say hello to you ladies,
had scan on monday at 24+2, LO is now 1lb 10z.
Feeling well, I have gained 4lb in last few weeks, constantly hungry girls.
Hope hotpink is doing well
Anyway enjoy ur weekend, take care jess.

Lolly - good to hear you had a great scan! Did you choose not to find out what LO is? xx

hey ladies, realised my 17 week bump pic is due so here it is.. it seems quite darker though then my 13 week one which is the first one :thumbup: xx

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 17 weeks..jpg
    17 weeks..jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
Lolly~ Glad your scan went well wish i had only put on a bit i am up 22lbs now and can not stand it i seem to of stoped putting on for the last 3 weeks so hoping it is going to start evening out now.

Jess~ Lovey bump coming on are you finding out what your having and when do you have your next scan?

Just over 10 weeks to go but hoping it is more like 7 weeks he has had a sleepy day yesterday and not felt him much outher than putting his foot in my rib this morning so if he dosn't start kicking soon i am going to have a cold glass of water and wait the hr see if he moves and if not off to L&D for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->