++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Good luck hot i hope you get your BFP.

Jess~ My 1st labour was 36hrs long and i stoped at 7 cm and had to be put on a drip i bled for 6 weeks. I didn't know about RLT then but my 2nd was 6 hrs from 1st pain and that was only because i was pushing on a lip as the mw didn't look to see if every thin had gone 1st. I bled for 4 days i took RLT from 32 weeks but i am going to start early this time and see if it makes a diff. I went from 3cm to 8cm with in 15 min and i realy think that is down to the RLT.

A.F.U

Jaden had a very sleepy day yesterday and made me very upset as i realy was starting to think there was some thing wrong but omg he is making up for it today. He is pushing my rib on my right so much now it realy hurts and i feel like i can't breth. Got the M/W at 10am so gunna ask where he is liying as i can not tell i could with my outher 2. It some times feels like he is lay across as i get kicked in bouth sides but then like today i can feel some thing under my rib.

Thanks for the kind words ladies.

TMR - I have only found RLT (the actual tea bags here). You mention mg etc, do you actually take it in capsule form then?

Yes you can get them in capsules or tea bags the bags have got 1.0g of rlt where the caps have only 400-750mg but it think it matters how you brow the tea

I can't belive you are still on this cycle it has been a realy long 1 for you. Hw is your temps doing?

Thanks Tmr, I'll definitely be looking into it then :) Why do they suggest not taking it before 36weeks?
Sorry to hear Jaden is causing you a lot of pain! Not long for you now though :) xx

Soorry to hear your not feeling well hotpink, are you feeling sick? xx

They say diff things i have read that you can take it from 28 weeks then outher places say 32 and outher say 36 i took it from 32 week last time i am starting it as soon as it comes at 28 weeks. I am gunna start 1 400mg a day untill 30 weeks then up it to 2 a day then up it from there untill i am taking 6 a day and 1 cup a day.

Oh, surely it doesn't actually do any harm though does it?

No it is full of vits so is good for you you may get more BH but that is normal at the end any way.

I got a call from the mw last night and i need iron booooo i don't like taking them but off i go to the gp for some today i had to have them with Lucas at the same time and my count was the same as this time.

Jaden is still loving puting his feet in my ribs and kicking up but at lest i know he is head down now and not across like he was last week. He is on size as well so hopfully i will not get another 9lb baby.

Thanks for the info TMR. Will definitely start taking it closer to the time as well.

Hotpink - Hoping for a BFP for you hun!

21 weeks bump picture. Feel pretty big for 21 weeks with my first baby.

Attachments

• 21 weeks.jpg
    21 weeks.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
that is a lovely bump angel i will do 1 tomoz i wish i was still that size feel like i need some thing to wheel my bump around lol

Thanks TMR. Looking forward to your bump pic!!

:hi: ladies! Wanted to post my newest bump pic and compare it to prior ones, can't believe how much I've grown! hope everyone is well x

560120_416868355006799_100000509148208_1618591_1532606292_n.jpg

Lovely pic Angel!!!!
Fl - lovely bump too - it certainly has grown lots!!
Can't wait for yours Tmr :)
I'll be doing mine in a week xx

FG~ WOW your bump is coming on how are your boys doing are you feeling them kick now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->