++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Thanks Tmr :) Yes if baby co-operates I should be finding out in 23 days :happydance:

It must be worrying when you don't feel them moving often :nope: Im sure everythings fine though - has he moved since? xx

He did and didn't stop moving all day i was very sore by the end of the day. I was never worred with my outher 2 and didn't realy take notice of when they moved or didn't but for some reson with this 1 i have had it drummed in to me to keep an eye on it gggrrr like we dont have anof to worry about.

Bless it must be worrying - especially as it's pushed onto mothers to always monitor it. My mum's said to me to never worry about it and babies just have energetic days and lazy days, but at the end of the day I'd rather be safe than sorry :) xx

Tmr - glad he ended moving around a bit, that's reassuring
Jess - you are coming along nicely, I have decided not to find out on this little one so waiting on the surprise.
I get a scan every 4wks until 32wks, then every 2wks till induction at 39 weeks, it is difficult not to take a peep.

naww thats nice your keeping it a surprise :) Im too impatient :dohh:
Do you have a feeling of what it is? xx

Not sure, but at 20wks scan she did say she couldn't see anything that looks like boy , so most likely girl, but feel like the same way i felt with ds.

With ds I had the same number of scans, but he crossed his leg at 20 weeks so couldn't find out, but knew I was having a boy, bought mostly blue stuff, this time not sure.

Jess~ What are you hoping for or think it is?

Lolly~ We couldn't find out with ds1 but we knew he was a boy for day 1 with Lucas i was hoping he was a girl but DH said it was a boy and we found out at 20 week he was with this 1 i couldn't wait to find out realy wanted it to be a girl with it being our last but nope boy again. I couldn't wat to find out don't know how you ladies that dont do it.
How come they are giving you an induction at 39 weeks?

Ahh bless you sound like you may have a little girl on your hands then!!

I thought from day 1 it was a boy, and my gut instinct it is! ...But the last few weeks my heads saying girl :shrug: xx

I know! Getting excited :)
The same day we're doing a 'Murder Mystery Dinner' game too, which is something new and exciting - so May 28th here we come!
Has Jaden been making up for his quiet moment? x

O yes he has not stoped the last few days and today he has been jumping on my blader all day i think he is getting realy low now as i ned to wee every 5 min again. will hopfully find out mon at the mw. Have you felt your little one moving?

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Hope you girls and your LO are doing good!!

I should be starting my 3rd AF this coming weekend and I have decided I am going to go ahead and start ttc again. I just have this feeling that I need to start ttc now after what I have just went through. I lost my mom a few weeks ago to leukemia and complications from chemo and I feel like she is watching over me and telling me it is ok to try again.

Hope things continue to go good for you girls and your LO's. I may pop in and out because I am super busy dealing with a bunch of things, but just know I am here if you need any support. :D

Autigers~ I am so so sorry about your mum it must be so hard i think your mum will be looking after your baby for you and waiting to give it to you. Good luck hun i realy hope you get your BFP this cycle and it is a sticky 1 you have been throug so much you need a bit of luck your way.

@autigers - so sorry about your mom hun. Big hugs!!

Hi ladies. I am doing well and my little lady is doing great. For a week or two she went into a cycle of waking up every 2 hours and then kicking and then sleeping. Now she seems to never sleep. Kicking and stretching and moving all the time. DH finally felt her one night as I woke up during the night from her kicking and he had his hand on my stomach and he woke up too from her kicking. You can also see my stomach moving now which i absolutely love.

I have been MIA as I am writing exams and struggling because I can't seem to stay awake pass 9pm. I am writing my final accounting exam next week tuesday and then at least I get to rest for a few days. We have our next scan next week tuesday!!

Hope all the lovely ladies are doing great. Here is our 23 week bump pic.

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
So sorry about your mum autigers!! :hugs: :hugs:

You look great angel!!

Tmr - yes, I feel it move quite often, especially around 10pm lol :)

Sorry about your mum Autigers :hugs: Lets hope you get your BFP soon!

Angel you have a lovely bump coming there!!

Angel~ Your bump is coming on lovely My little man seesm to love kicking in the night and very hard. I would love another scan just to see how big he is as i think i am going to give birth to a tot.

Madrid~ How are you getting on you should of just ov'd or never to?

Jess~ Yay for feeling bubs.

A.F.U
Were doing good Jaden is getting bigger by the day like i said i am sure i am going to have a tot not a baby. I got talking to a woman at the school yesterday and she realy got to me a bit it went.
Her: Morning how are you doing?
Me I am ok plodding along.
Her: How long now?
Me: 10 weeks
Her: 10 LONG weeks i don't know how you do it. You have a good bump on you.
Me: Yes it is getting there.
Her: It is a VERY BIG bump.
Me: mmmmm.
Her: It is going to be a very BIG baby.
Me: I hope not!

Was not happy after that it is prob that i am preg that i am taking it to hart but omg do ppl not think we can see how big we are.

Any way 30 weeks today or 70 days! Yay i can not wait to get to 34 weeks.

Thanks ladies. Yeah I am already getting the speech about how big I am for 23 weeks and I will be HUGE once I deliver.

Want some advise, my little girl has been kicking like crazy the last few days to the point that you can see my stomach moving. But for the last two days I have barely felt her moving at all. I listened to her heart on the doppler this morning and that seems fine. Not sure if I should be worried. Only seeing my doctor next week Thursday.

If you are worred go get checked out but 1st do what my mw said to me take an hr out have some thing realy cold and see if baby moves with in that hr if she dose there is prob nothing to worry about but if she dosn't ring the mw or doc. She could just be having a groth so they slow down a lot for a few days Jaden dose it to me way to much.

here is my HUGE 30 week bump

1st pic is 28wks 2nd today i am not sure if i have grown or jusr droped

Attachments

• 28wk.JPG
    28wk.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 30wk.JPG
    30wk.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Gorgeous tummy hun!! Well Murphy's law...I am at the office and decided to drink cold water and eat a digestive biscuit and talk to her as I always talk to her when she kicks, and she has been kicking again non stop. I just don't feel it as clear as I have lately.

I know I have an anterior placenta, but last week I actually saw my tummy move. Now I can faintly feel her, but that is still better than nothing. She is probably just lying funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->