• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Welcome back Dani - your new profile pic looks gorgeous!
Lolly - Im good thanks sweety, sorry to hear your having bad pelvic pain, hope it starts getting better for you :flow:
Tmr - hope you get the water birth you would like, my friend and aunty had one and both said it helps so much!!

Aw thanks Hun. Was my home wedding day. My mc started that night :( I knew it was impending as a scan the wk before showed nothing at 7 weeks pg. Anyhoo I'm amazed that you'd never tell in the pics what an awful time I was having!

Ahh bless you hunny :hugs:
That's something I found hard, is people not being able to see.
It shows how strong you are sweety!! xx

I have that everyday with my RA too, it sucks but im used to it!

Been to sunbed, dinner cooking and gonna have a nice bath in a bit I think.

Hope everyone is good x

Mmm bath sounds lovely!
I was supposed to have one tonight but going to have one tomorrow now instead :blush:
Keep shining you xx

Jess~ Happy 19 weeks 12 days to go untill you see your LO again. and find out if B or G.

Dani~ Keep your chin up hun.

where is every 1 eles these days?

Jaden has took up tucking his feet in to my ribs to day owch i can't sit down proper because of him. I can't wait to hold him but i don't want this preg to be over as it is my last ever baby that will grow in my belly.

Tmr that is how I felt last time, but now I will get to do it all again, hopefully! I was bittersweet about being pg but obvi still wish I was!

I am ok just emotional as AF should be here or a blaring BFP... urgh

Tmr - I know Im getting so excited now!! Had a dream last night the sonographer told me I was having a boy. My heart still says boy but my head says girl :dohh:
That must be so uncomfortable for you! Will he stay like that for long do you think? Or does he usually swap positions often?
Bless, make the most of it then hunny :hugs: xx

Dani - after my first MC my AF was 10 days late and a bit here and there for the few months after. Your still in with the chance of a BFP though! I hope you get some answers soon :flow: xx

He has his feet in my ribs most of the time now he has dropped a bit as i can feel him in my pelvis but i think he just loves to strech.

I'm here, just stalking for now. I am patiently waiting for AF to leave so we can officially try again. :winkwink: She should be gone completely in the next 2 days. :D

What do you think bump gone lower this week or just changed shap?

black top is 30 weeks outher is today 31+1

Attachments

• 30wk.JPG
    30wk.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 31wk1.JPG
    31wk1.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 1
My Little man has got chicken pox feel so sorry for him poor baby. Hoping it isn't bad he has only got a few spots at the min.

Lovely bump, it looks more like its popped out :thumbup:
Sorry to hear about your LO with chickenpox! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back