• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

It has popped out loads but i think it has dropped more this last few days can hadley walk with out pain now as baby is so low.

I am getting sick of ppl saying how big iam now even my nextdoor said that he looks like he is going to be a big 1 grrrrr can ppl just not coment on how big a preg woman is.

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well :hugs:

25 weeks tomorrow!

Here's my first bare bump pic! taken at 24+3:

579769_462366120457022_100000509148208_1742254_609107055_n.jpg

FG yay for 25 weeks your bump looks so cute. How are you getting on with having 2 in there?

Can I join please? I have a soy bean (or two) on board!!! I'm 4+4 and due 25th of Jan 2013 xx

beautiful bump Florida!!
Welcome and congrats BeautifulD :) xx

How are you all doing ladies?

Jess happy 20 weeks 8 more days untill you see your LO bet you can not wait.

I think Jaden has dropped some more yesterday as i have been in loads of pain from it and i can realy feel his head low down now. His movments are getting so paifull as well now hoping just another 5 weeks then we can meet him but i keep thinking he has outher iders and will come earlyer but i realy hope not he has to stay in there and get strong befor he comes.

I am in full on nesting as well i cleaned all my kichen yesterday scrubed all the cupbords got rid of things that has been in there for to long and then went on to scrub the floor on my hands and knees (don't know why when i have a new mop) i am going to start on the living room today then bathrooms and bedrooms.

Thanks Tmr, lol only 5 days :blush:
Not good to hear Jaden's causing you pain!! Lets hope you don't have it for too long!!
That's sweet to hear your nesting lol ...go you!! xx

Jess~ i think preg brane is taking over i don't know why i said 8 i must of got your weeks and the date mixed up. lol.

My 32 weeks bump pics the vest 1 is from Lucas the outher today do you think iam a lot bigger with this 1?

Attachments

• 32wk.JPG
    32wk.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 32wk5.jpg
    32wk5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Lol - pregnancy brain has got me seeming a right dork recently :dohh:
Lovely bump pic again, yes you do look bigger but not by too much and I think it's more the way your carrying this one x

Hey ladies!!

I got my scan and found out gender :happydance:
Found out we're on team...

PINK!!

WOW a BIG congrats on your little girl. Have you got any names yet?

How is every one doing this thread is so quite?

Jaden seems happy the last few days even if i am not this heat is killing me i have been trying not to move about to much.

Bless, the heat is getting to me too :nope:
Thanks tmr, yes we like Enolah for a girl xx

Can I join you ladies.. 8 wks 5 days 15months ttc ..bfp first month taking soy..x

Jess - Congrats on the baby girl!! :D

AFM - Nothing new happening with me, just waiting to O. I think O is going to be here soon, but now that I am ttc again, my body is being super stubborn, so I will have to wait and see. :haha:

Indiapops~ Congrats on your BFP and wellcome.

Autigers~ I was just thinking about you and how you are getting on. Hope you cach that eggy this month and it is a sticky 1 for you. Are you taking soy again or just letting your body do it?

Jess~ That is a sweet name i said to DH last night that i want another baby after this 1 he looked at me like he would kill me if i ever got preg again LOL iam not that bad.

A.F.U
50 days togo YAY! but still REALY hope he comes sooner like 4 weeks time. I was in the shops yesterday and he felt like he was pushing down so hard that he was going to come out pluss the night befor i got the strang feeling in my bump that i got just befor i went in to labour with Lucas but nothing came of it thank god i want him to stay put for a little bit longer.

Welcome Indiapops, congrats and a H&H 9 months to you!! xx

Autigers - hope you get that BFP this month sweety! xx

Tmr - 50 days oh my that's not long at all!! Yeah he needs to stay there a little longer lol! So excited for you!!
Haha lets hope you do get that one more pregnancy :flow: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"