• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Hope your all well ladies!
Everyone ok?
Finally got my scan pic up so thought I'd share.. Miss Enolah Grace

https://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i440/xXxjessxXx92x/Enolahat205.jpg

Hi Jess lovely scan

How is every 1 doing?

I had a bit of a bad night last night i had just had it with being preg and broke down on DH i know this is the last time i will ever be preg and i should be loving it but i am sore all the time now can't sit on lie down for long need to pee every 2 secs, The joys of late preg But iam ok today woke up feeling poss about it again and it is not going to last forever.

Pluss i woke to a big bunch or roeses and a big box of chocs and we are off to the pics tonight (if i can sit still) as it is 1 yr today sins we got marred and it has gone so fast.

Ahhh Tmr that is sooooo sweet!!!!!
I hope you have a lovely anniversary :hugs:
And you haven't got long till LO is out now xx

Thank you every 1 keeps telling me that but every day feels like a week now but iam just going to enjoy it i will miss it when he comes.

Hope you had a great anniversary TMR! xx

Just drank my glucose test. Sitting here for the next 45 minutes until they test my blood.the drink was so sugary, waiting for the boys to start doing flips from the sugar high

I'm not sure about the UK but I think it's pretty standard over here to do it on everyone beginning of third tri. It's a test for gestational diabetes.

You only get it in the uk if some one in your famliy has diabetes.
I rember having the 3hr test with Lucas i blacked out and felt so bad and the drink was realy bad as well.

I think Jaden has gone down and has defo changed place in there as his bum is sticking out all the time now he was back to back so i couldn't feel it. I think he was palying a game last night because he kept sticking his foot out near my belly button and every time i pushed it back in he would push more so funny.

I am getting my new pram to day and can not wait wasn't going to get a new 1 as we still have the silver cross from Lucas and it is like new but i seen a My4 that i realy like so i got DH to buy it for me. I can't wait to have a play with it DH thinks i am mad wanting another pram this late on LOL.

My 35 week bump don't think it has changed much

Attachments

• 35wk.JPG
    35wk.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
love the bump pic TMR :)

I failed my screening so i have to go back next wednesday for the 3 hour test :(

Sorry you failed your test FL :hugs:

Lovely bump though Tmr, I think it looks lower! xx

Sorry you failed it make sure you take some water and sip it.

I think my bump is a lot lower so hoping he is well down now. Will only find out on 26th as i don't see the mw untill then as it is every 3 weeks

Ahh it must be a nightmare with all this last bit of waiting :dohh:
I see the midwife on the 22nd :) xx

Hey tmr things are going good, Enolah keeps getting me in my ribs, didn't think it happens this early but I have quite a small fram so there's not much room for her lol!
How are things with you? x

Hi Ladies. Wow I have so much to catch up. How is everyone doing?

Time sure is flying. TMR your bump is gorgeous. Not long now!!

Jess~ Them jabs in the ribs are painful i get a full on push up with his bum now and it feels like he is trying to crack my ribs.

Angel~ How are you? I am doing ok getting very painful to walk about now and to even get up or sit down so just counting down the days until i get my body back.

a.f.u
30 days to go and i can not wait for it to go i am well and truly over being preg. Me and DH are not seeing eye to eye as i am in that much pain and he doesn't seem to give a crap just says well you wanted to get preg. GRrrrrr MEN!

I got my new pram the other day and sooooooo want to use it Lucas keeps getting in it asking to be pushed about.

O/T but i was a very happy mum last night Rueben has been going swimming for over a yr now and a few weeks ago his swimming teacher came to me and said that she couldn't do any more with him as he is so scared to put his head in the water. Well yesterday he said he was going to swim under water and HE DID IT and was so good at it. Every 1 was so shocked so he passed his level 1,2 & 3 last night.

TMR you are making me worry now. I am already uncomfortable and I am 6 weeks behind you.

I swear trying to sleep the last two days is like torture. I am peeing even more now and the worst is that the baby is doing something weird to my bladder. I can never empty it. I have been tested for infection and UTI etc. All normal, but I have this immense need to pee and then when i do, its just a few drops and within minutes I have the need to pee again. At night, my upper back (in between my shoulder blades), and my hips, hurt so badly. I ditched the body pillow and now use a big pillow in between my knees and this seems to help but I can only sleep for about 1.5 hours max on a side before waking up with bad pain. And I still have about 10 weeks to go.

I am sorry for complaining. I really wouldn't trade this for the world though and I know it'll be worth it. I just needed to rant.

Quick question, in my last scan last week at 29 weeks, doctor said the baby weighs 1.4 kg. Isn't that a tad big?

Oh and TMR, last night when I was complaining about my back (and I really don't complain often), my DH also made the comment that "You wanted to get pregnant".

I was pretty mad. So next time DH goes out cycling and comes back asking for a leg rub or foot rub cos his muscles are hurting, I will tell him No. "Cos you wanted to go cycling".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->