++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I am the same as you needing to pee every 5 min then when i do only a bit comes out it is just baby pushing on your blader. I can't sleep for long on 1 side and DH gose mad at me for turning all the time. I siad if he dosn't like it move beds he soon shut up. My plevis feels like it is beeing riped open today. But it is not helping having a 2yr old that wants to play and run about.

Not sure on the weight what is it in lbs?

angel, i've got the same exact issue with having to pee around the clock..

At 28 weeks, my boys weighed 2lb 8 oz and 3lbs 2 oz

seems about right some babies grow faster than outhers i wouldn't worry about weight they tell you as my sister got told her LO was 2lbs at 34 weeks and she was born 34+5 and was 7lbs

Thanks ladies. I had a much better sleep last night. I now insure that I eat at 6pm and not later. And don't drink anything much after that. Also drink a glass of milk with my food and Gaviscon for heartburn directly after eating whether heartburn has started or not.

Propped my pillow up last night and only had to get up twice. So that seems to be working.

Gaviscon is my best friend all the way in this preg never had hartburn so bad but now getting reflux as well. I have not ate a pie or any thing like that for weeks.

Yeah I have Gaviscon on my office table, in my handbag, in front of the bed and in the kitchen. I am hardcore like that :haha:

I only like it realy cold so it stays in the frige.

How is every one coming along?

wonder if madrid is going to come over as i see she got a BFP last week ish hope every thing gose well.

36 weeks yesterday and time seems to of stood still. I had a bit of a bloody show yesterday and lost a lot of plug this morning (tmi) but don't think any thing will come of it i will still be here next month i think.

Good to hear you lost some of your plug, I hope it means things won't be long now!

Wow great to hear Madrid got her BFP.. sending sticky growing dust and hugs her way :flow:

I went to midwife today, told I have SPD which hopefully means I can have a bit of advice and help now on how to help it :) xx

Seems like i have not seen my MW for ages its only been 3 weeks but at this stage of preg i am used to seeing them every week but silly cut backs means i only see them every 3 weeks. I go again on tues but realy hoping i don't make it i have woke up with a very painfull pelvis today. If she tells me he is still free i am not got to beliver her as i can feel him between my legs.

Sorry you have SPD not a very nice thing to live with. Try keeping your legs together as much as you can.

Ouou Tmr sounds like he could possibly be here soon! Looking forward to th eupdate Tuesday then!
Thanks I've tried things she's suggested, but she said if it doesn't ease up the next few days she'll refer me for physio xx

I really hope he is here soon but i don't think he will be i think i will go to 40 weeks as my body dosn't like giving me babies early i was a week over with my 1st and 1 day over with 2nd.

I did try every thing yesterday to get him out but i didn't even get a BH. I have come to the fact that i only have 25 days left so to just relax and he will come out.

That is so exciting TMR!!! Well they seem to be progressively arriving early based on your 1st and 2nd so maybe this LO surprises you and pops out early. I sure hope fo for your sake.

Well we finished our nursery officially so now its just the final list of 100's of things to do before the baby arrives. I have days where I think well we are looking at 10 weeks still, but other days 10 weeks feels really short. Will be hopping over to Madrid's journal to check how she is doing.

:hi: I decided to find this thread once again as angel said in my journal you're wondering how I am after I got my bfp once again. Thanks for the thoughts but I've decided not to join any groups as I know what happens to me afterwards. Everyone keeps going and I'm always left behind. I've been told I have a condition that affects my blood quality and that's the reason for my mc's. So far I'm waiting for an appointment at the hospital so that I can start the injections that may save this pregnancy. the doctor on Friday asked me to take baby aspirin from that day but when I told him I've been taking it for over 2 wks now he was very pleased and thinks I should be fine for now until the injections. Nothing is for certain at least with me so I better wait until I get excited.

Glad to see you're all keeping so well. congrats on your scans and I hope to see pics of your babies very soon. No sooner than 36wks along please :winkwink:

Take care :hug:

Angel~ Congrats on finshing babies room any pics? At 10 weeks to go i felt like it was going on for ever but now i look back and think where has it gone. I think because we found out early that Jaden was aboy we i started every thing early and have had nothing to do for the last few weeks and becuse you have things left to do it should go faster to you.

Jess~ How is your little girl coming on?

Madrid~ A Big congrats on your BFP i realy hope they can sort you out and you get to hold your baby at the end. You have had to handle so much you really should get a baby now.

F.G~ Hows your boys doing?

a.f.u
I was having bad pains last night but they were only AF pains so not had baby yet but my babies do like coming the begining of the month. My DH has give me a cold i told him to stay away from me but he wouldn't grrrr men they love to give it to us but when i have 1 he stays as far away as he can.

Hey Hun.

Here are some nursery pics. Apart from the furniture and bedding, I made most of the other goodies. I wanted a vintage look so you will see lots of hand made stuff and colors that don't match :winkwink:

The wall color looks pink but its more of an orange/pink salmon color. Now we just sit...and...wait!!

Attachments

• 545018_312680218827053_2120506968_n.jpg
    545018_312680218827053_2120506968_n.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 550903_312680272160381_531374057_n.jpg
    550903_312680272160381_531374057_n.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 581226_312680238827051_176431011_n.jpg
    581226_312680238827051_176431011_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 598639_312680318827043_779701920_n.jpg
    598639_312680318827043_779701920_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 182534_312680332160375_191074331_n.jpg
    182534_312680332160375_191074331_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Tmr - yeah Enolah's doing fine. Was worried about her yesterday as after a big arguement with OH she hadn't moved, neither this morning. But she's been moving a lot now thank god! :D
Sorry to hear you've got a cold - men ey! Hopefully things go up from there :flow: xx

Angel - the room is gorgeous! Looks very sophisticated yet cute.. love it!! xx

Madrid, congrats on your pregnancy! I know how you feel hun :hugs: My DR advised me to take baby aspirin with this pregnancy as they suspected I had some time of issue with my blood. FX'ed very tightly for you!!

Angel, LOVE the nursery! I'll share some pics also :D We had our maternity shoot a little over a week ago and have some pics back:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/548786_487693277924306_529252313_n.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/ysa18.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/maternityphoto.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/ysa1.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/ysa9.jpg
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/ysa2.jpg

I don't have many pics of the nursery, but here's a pic of one of the cribs, the other has the same exact comforter set. It's a western/cowboy theme

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/crib.jpg

FG~ Love the pics very sweet and a nice way to rember your preg. You bouth look very happy.

Jess~ Glad she started to move about if she stops moving have a cold drink and lie down for a bit if she dosn't move with in an hr ring L&D.

a.f.u
I have been having lots of AF pains last night and this morning lots a lot of my bloody show yesterday (TMI) and feel wet down there today iam at the mw at 2pm ao going to ask her about it scerd it may be my waters as never had them go on me befor so don't know what iam looking for even after 2 babies.

Jaden's not been as mad moving in there the last 2 days eather.

I had a dream last night that i had him and he was 9lbs7 i realy hope that he will not be as big as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->