• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

FG your pics are gorgeous!!! A friend of my husband who is a keen photographer, will be doing ours for some experience. I'm a professional photographer so I opted to help me as I know how daunting it is to take pictures of someone but I don't know how I will handle being the one in front of the camera. Can't wait to take some pics of Aliyah though.

I love the room as well. It looks so cute and the theme is great.

Madrid - I get uneasy when Aliyah stops moving too but for some reason she moves constantly for days and then has one or two quiet days where my doppler is my best friend just to check if she is still ok. She is hiccuping like crazy though. 4-5 times a day now.

FL - lovely pics!!! Love the crib and theme :D :D xx

Tmr - it's worrying when they don't isn't it!
Sounds like he could be making an arrival rather soon!!! Especially if he hasn't been moving much :) Oouou I hope this is it for you! With the waters thing, obviously I don't really know much about waters either, I've just been told you put a pad on and if it keeps getting wet it's your waters :shrug:
GL with the midwife :) xx

Didn't see your update Madrid, I hope your doing well and GL and lots of hugs your way :hugs: xx

Well i went to the mw and have to go for a groth scan tomoz as he has not grown and lost 4.5 cm she has me at 30cm where i should be 37cm and was 34.5 at 34 weeks but he is fully engaged. We are so worred but as he is still moving about i am hopping every thing will be fine.

Ahh Tmr Im sure all is ok :flow:
Good to hear he is fully engaged!!
Look forward to seeing your growth scn update :) xx

Every thing is fine he is not small at all he is coming in at 7lbs7 now so she said could be a 10lbs baby I want him out NOW!!!!!

But really happy is is ok

Glad he is all ok :thumbup:
They always get their weight measurements wrong, anymore signs he might be on his way already? xx

Nope i think he is in there until the end. I did have a few pains yesterday but lead to nothing and i think it was with worrying. I am going to be eating a lot of pineapple today and spice foods to try and get him moving as my SPD has gone really bad the last few days and i just can not walk or move with out feeling like i am braking open.

Only 3 more weeks togo and hoping mw will give me a sweep when i got on the 10th (if he is not here by then)

So glad for you TMR. If I might ask, what exactly do they do when they do a sweep. So many women talk about that bringing on labor but I am not sure what that actually is.

Membrane sweeping is done by your midwife or doctor. She/He will simply "sweep" a finger around your cervix (neck of your womb). The aim is to separate the membranes around your baby from your cervix. This releases hormones called prostaglandins, which may kick-start your labour

That's interesting thanks tmr :thumbup: As I never knew what they exactly did either!
Hope your SPD eases up better sweety :flow: xx

Just popping in to check in on you ladies!!

tmr - Sorry you had a scare and hopefully he will make his appearance sooner rather than later!!

angel - Love your nursery! It is so different, but it is beautiful.

FG - Love the pregnancy photos!!

jess - Hope everything is good with you and your little one!!

AFM - I am on cd 15 and got my first +opk, so I should be Oing sometime this weekend! So fx'd this cycle does the trick because I havent done anything but use opks, so it's been very stress free, so far :haha:!

Autigers, yes everythings good thanks :)
Ouou I will hope and pray you catch that eggy this month!! :spermy: xx

Autigers~ Hi hun hope you are doing ok. Yay for o time i really hope you get that BFP very soon.

Right i have had it with trying to get him out he is not going to lisson to mummy, daddy or Rueben just Lucas who keeps telling him not to come out. I had a chilly con, really spice rice thing loads of pineapple rubs clary sage on my bump had a bath in 1/2 a bottel of it ( did get a really good sleep) bonced on my ball had a walk cleaned the floors and still nothing at all not evern a pain apart from spd. We can't have sex (tmi) but he can't get in as belly is to big and babies head to low. So i give up fully and he will just be a big chubby baby.

I have my rabbits being picked up today i really didn't want to get rid of them but i wouldn't have the time for them when Jaden comes and i can't get down to them to do much with them now. I will be so sad to see them go but it will be better for them. I allso have sports day at Ruebens school not looking 4wd to that i can't stand his school but he will not move as he has some really good friends there.

Oh dear, sounds like you really are trying to get him out!! Hope he starts listening to you all apart from Lucas lol :haha:
Ahh that's sad, but it sounds like your doing the best thing for them which is great :thumbup: One thing I can't stand is people who neglect their pets, so well done hun :flow: Im sure they'll love it in their new home.
I remember doing sports day!! Can't wait to watch Enolah's, except here they don't let children race anymore or anything like that as apparently it's too competitive?! :shock: xx

Rueben had a big fit this morning that he didn't want to go in as he can't stand sports day so i have let him stay off. Which he is now happy with i know it is really bad of me to let him but i can't send him in being so upset.

Ahh bless, my mum used to be bad at not taking us to school. Having a day off now and then doesn't hurt ;)
Hopefully he's been a good boy for you! xx

He is allways a good boy. He loves school so never has a day off. I never use to go to school so i don't want that for my kids. He just isn't a sporty kid he would rather read a book than run a race.

A.F.Jaden
I had af pains all night last night got up at 2am and they got a bit more painfull but i got back to sleep and have nothing today apart from the odd pain here and there but nothing painfull. My Dh was going on that i was going in to labour i so wish he was right.

Ahh that's sweet you have such a lovely little boy who loves reading!! I hope Enolah's the same, I love reading childrens books :blush:
Sounds like it could be maybe the start of something!! I think he's going to b slightly early.. f'xd!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->