• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

I REALLY REALLY hope so but i have only 19 days to go so what ever the out come he will be here with in 3 weeks.

I have made a big pot of RLT with cumin and cinneman so i am drinking 1 cup an hr all day see what happens.

Ahh bless, you've done well hunny :) My mum says from 34 weeks onwards, it just feels like forever - is that honestly true?
Ouou what effect does cumin and cinneman have? xx

yes the last few weeks seems like months but i only have 18 days now and it feels like 2 min ago that i was saying i had 50 days. It is just very painfull at the end and when you wake up every day thinking will today be the day it feels very long.

cumin tea & cinneman tea are ment to bring on labour if drank 1 cup an hr but it has done nothing for me.

I had a dream last night that i gave birth really easy on my own with the mw in the living room and me in the bed room and when he cam out the cord snapped off so i was yelling for the mw and he was fine but 15lbs

Oh dear not looking forward to that then :nope: It's flown by so far atleast!
I didn't know that! I'll have to keep that in mind and try and see if it does anything for me :)
Oh my 15lb!!!! That's a whopper :haha: Let's hope he's a nice healthy weight but definitely not 15lb! xx

Hey TMR. I am doing good thanks. Little girl is great. Extremely busy. I am just so uncomfortable after eating anything. It feels like my stomach and everything is going to pop out of my chest. Think space is a bit tight in there right now. I am starting to get so scared of birth now.

Ahh angel less, I have days like that too where I feel Enolah has literally no room!! And when I eat I feel my skin tingle as though it will rip!
There's a study that shown women who are scared of labour are more likely to have longer labours, I think all women have some fear - just try and stay relaxed as the more relaxed you are the quicker you'll dilate and stuff :) Im sure it will all be fine, and at the end of it you get your little girl :D xx

I am really looking 4wd to the birth i LOVED my last so it can't be that bad as this is my 3rd time doing it LOL. I was really scerd going in to my 1st but it was more will i know when iam in labour than the pain. My DH is more scard than me incase some thing happens to me as he can't cope with 2/3 kids on his own not a very nice thing for him to tell me.

Well this little man is still not for moving I am feeling like it could be any day now as i had (tmi) a clear out the last 2 days and my cervix is very open to about 3-4cm and very soft and thin.

Hey TMR. Did you have a natural birth with your previous pregnancies?

hope your little man comes soon for you TMR!

Here's me at 30+3, 31 weeks today!

30+3.jpg

FL lovely pic hunny!!! Do they know how far they expect you to carry the twins for - are you having a c-sec? xx

I'm going ask these questions and others at my appt on Thursday. My doctor wants to induce in my 38th week. We're hoping for a vaginal delivery, but it all depends on the boy's positions. So we realize a section is a huge possibility. We'll do whatever means getting them out safest. :) I have a feeling they'll come early around 35 weeks though. IDK, we'll see!

tmr - Hopefully your LO makes his appearance really soon!!

FG - I dont know how you will make it to 38wks with twins! I would be begging to deliver them at the earliest time(when safe for them of course). Hopefully you will be able to do a vaginal delivery, but most the time they take twins by c-section(I watch way too many baby shows, lol). 35wks does sound about right for twins though. Whatever your doc says just think you will have 2 babies in 4-6wks!!

AFM - Nothing new with me, just waiting to see if I caught an egg! I am either 4 or 5dpo today and I honestly dont know what to think about my symptoms. All I have is slightly sore bbs and some cramping and some pain/twinges in my left(sometimes right) hip. I am just patiently waiting to test on Monday which I will be 10-11dpo or on Tuesday, 11-12dpo.

Jess~ Yes i check my self i got told all about it with Lucas from my MW it is better to check your self than any one else as you know what hurts and not.

FG~ WOW lovely bump you have. Not long untill you will be holding your LOs has it sunk in proper that you will have TWO babies with in 7/8 weeks?

Autiger~ Good to see you around i really hope you have got that egg this month.

FL - ahh well I hope you get your vaginal delivery hun :) My friends an identical twin and their mum gave birth to them vaginally and she came out holding her sisters foot!! xx

Autigers - Hope those symptoms mean a BFP on the way! xx

Tmr - yeah that makes sense, I'm scared to fiddle up there now since being pregnant lol, when before I relied on my cervix alot :) Gosh 15days! It's going quickly xx

Hay ladies how are you all doing i am still here wating for this LO to come out. 11 days to go and i think he will take at lest the 11 days.

Hey TMR. Been checking on your hoping for a birth story. I am sure not long now hun!!

Oh my gosh 11 days!!! How exciting! :D lets hope he surprises you and comes earlier ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->