++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Thanks girls i have had pains all day but they have gone off now not going to do any thing else to try and get this baby out now he will come when he is ready. Just hope it is not 3am again LOL

Well whilst you are still on here, we are thoroughly enjoying your company!!

9 Days to go and nothing happening i have got the midwife today so hoping she will give me a sweep but i really don't see it.

How is every 1 else?
How is the SPD Jess?

Hey hun. I am good thanks. Had a sudden onset of very bad lower backache this afternoon that worried me. It was very dull and uncomfortable like pressure pain. I got on my birthing ball and that seemed to make it a bit better. Also getting really sharp pains in my stomach on the right. Like when you run and you get that sharp pain in your stomach that makes you stop and breath slowly...its like those. Happens once or twice a day and lasts a few seconds only .

Have my next scan this thursday evening so will mention this to my doc.

Hey tmr - any luck with the midwife?
My SPD's ok, still a pain at times, got some new comfortable shoes which has helped :) xx

I get that pain a lot like a stich it is the baby getting low in your pelvis.

Jess glad Your SPD isn't to bad i can hardly walk now with mine but they wont do any thing as i have so little time left.

MW went good she wanted to give me a sweep but they don't let them untill turm now but iam booked in for next tues4 1

That is great hun. Perhaps you won't even need the sweep!!

What great news!!! Have you had one before previously??

I booked 4D scan for next thursday :) xx

TMR, yaayy for the sweep! FXed for you!!

Here's my 32 week twin bump pic. feeling huge and like i can't stretch anymore!

32 weeks.jpg

Hey ladies. How is everyone?

I went for my scan last week and this little girl decided to go bridge. I am so dissapointed. She has been head down from the very start at every single scan. Now she has bum down and her feet and hands in her face just below my ribs. Doc says she can still turn as she hasn't been bridge before and he showed me some exercises to do.

Anyone have any more ideas how to turn this little girl. I really dont want a C-section.

Angel - She'll probably turn again! My brother decided to randomly turn breech at 36 weeks :dohh: xx

Angel have a look at the spinning babies web site it has loads of things to do.

Well 4 days untill DD and still no baby Rueben is 100% he is coming on Thurs how i wish he is right if not befor.

Ah bless!! Let's hope Rueben is right hunny!! So exciting now :) xx

I have gone over the exting part and back to the just bloody hurry up and get out LOL. I just want to be in pain (with labour) I will not be saying that when it happens.

But OMG i am having a baby THIS WEEK!!! i will be a mummy of 3 BOYS after last night he can stay put i had Rueben up being sick and his hart racing so put him in our room then Lucas woke up and wanted to sleep with him so i had them bouth at the side of the bed at 3:30am talking and just being noise so we are late up this morning but Rueben is better and off to school today.

Oh gosh poor you! Good to here Rueben's better today though :)
Eeek exciting you'll have 3 soon!! im sure he'll be here very soon xx

Rueben wasn't better after all he put his school cloths on then was sick all over them and has been barking all day took him to the GP and he has viral tonsillitis so they can't give him any thing he just has to wait it out he allways gets ill the last week of school.

Bless him! Lets hope LO doesn't come quite yet then! Don't want LO ill either!
I was always ill at school :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"