• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++From capsules to beans and babies!!! ++ (soy, clomid, vitex,...),

Thank you ladies.

I can't sleep i have been up sins 3:30am and just can not fall back to sleep.

It is D day or sweep days today really hope it starts me off but reading up they only work 1 in5 so i am not holding my breth. I go at 9am so will update after it. Never had 1 befor so don't know what iam in for.

I don't think it has done any thing i was 4cm but still thick been up on my feet all day and not even a show but a very sore pelvis.

Hey hun. Just checking in on you. Hoping something happens soon.....

Nothing really going on in there had a few pains in the night but it was more where baby was moving so much he didn't seem to stop all night.

only 1 more day then another 8 untill i go in hospital really want this child out now but i think he is waiting for fri when the kids finsh school.

Well i will have a drink on that....friday will be the day (non alcoholic drink of course) ....

I go to hospital next fri 27th but kids finsh school this fri. But i was thinking if i go in on the 27th they will give me a date to go back 2 days later for them to induce me that will be 2 days befor Rueben's b'day and lucas' is 2 days after that he needs to come out NOW!

Well i am DUE and still no baby i really think he dosn't want to come.

Had a few cntx last night that where very painfull but they went after 10 min and nothing sins. Rueben still thinks he is coming today i just so wish he is right but i think it will be a few more days at lest.

I am full of a cold and feel like crap today.

Aah hun. Your LO is really enjoying staying inside your tummy.

Ahhh tmr, I think he'll be here early morning or some time tomorrow :) xx

Got my 4D scan in about 5 hours :D xx

I REALLY hope so. With Lucas i went in to labour at 11:30pm on my DD so may be this 1 will take after him.

Good luck with your scan can't wait to see pics

Well considering your 4cm, and having irregular contractions I reckon he won't be too long now ;) Just want's to stay in there that little longer before he comes to meet you all!

Thanks hun, I cannot wait - hope she gives us some good pics! xx

I have had pains on and off sins about 12pm so think things are starting slowly will update later....

Come out please

Pains still coming but not bad and not lasting to long i think iam in for a long labour.

Hi ladies just to let you know i had my not so little boy at 19:56 last night he is 8lbs15 and had lots of poop in the waters pluss the cord round him so we had to stop in for obs but all ok now. I was in labour 2 hrs it was so fast and painfull but he is brill has only cryed 2 times and sleeps all the time (hope he keeps it up) Will update with pics when i am awake.

tmr - Congratulations!! Glad you and baby are doing good, and he was a big boy! Cannot wait to see pics!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->