Attachments

• DSC01653.JPG
    DSC01653.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01650.JPG
    DSC01650.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Yayyyy congrats with Jayden he is gorgeous!! :D :D
I weighed exactly the same when I was born :)
Glad he's making things easy for you anyway, hope your ok! :hugs: xx

The 4D scan was truly amazing!!! Enolah didn't really cooperate though...again!! Had to stop the scan 3 times to try and get her to move as she kept turning away! However we saw her yawning, smiling, trying to eat her foot and then giving up and deciding to suck her thumb instead! I'll upload pics when internet is better! xx

Thank you Ladies
Not long to go now FG untill you have your little boys how are you getting on having 2 in there? Will be going for a c/sec or normall birth?

Jess so lovely to hear about your scan a thumb sucker allready so sweet.

Madrid how you are getting on?

Angel~ not long for you eather.

I have got to say that i think my labour was so fast because i started the RLT from 28 weeks i really think it helped so much don't think taking EPO helped much as my cervix wasn't acting like they should when i went in at 6pm ish i was still 4cm but thinning at 7:30pm i was only just 5cm then it all happend so fast after that 3 pushes and he was out at 7:56pm.

Jayden has got his night and day mixed up at the mo he was crying most of the night but he is still having a hard time taking his milk as he is still so sleepy but he will get there just need to carry on thinking it wont last for ever (she hopes)

Congrats tmr!! You have 3 gorgeous boys!!

I'm doing as well as I can. Have passed a few milestones but the hardest are still to come. I guess it won't be long now!!

HUGE congrats TMR!!! So me drinking on you having your bubs on friday, seemed to have worked!!! Let's hope the same works for me. He is gorgeous!

We had a maternity photo session last weekend. Its a friend of my husband. He took the pictures and I did the post processing. Now you can see my bump!!

Attachments

• DSC_3991.jpg
    DSC_3991.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_4071.jpg
    DSC_4071.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_4344.jpg
    DSC_4344.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
TMR, I'm exhausted and honestly ready for them to be out. But they need to stay until at least 36 weeks. They are 4lb 10oz& 4lb 7oz as of yesterday. :thumbup:

FXed he gets his days and nights straightened out. :hugs:

Madrid,yay for milestones. Youll be second tri before you know it :D

Angel, lovely photos!

Tmr - yeah thumb sucker already :dohh:
If I were to start taking RLT now, that wouldn't start anything would it?
Hope Jayden sorts his days and nights out!! xx

Angel - They are beautiful pics hunny :cloud9: xx

Madrid - When will you have a scan? xx

ًI've had two scans already & tomorrow is my 1st hospital appt. I think maybe in 2 weeks time I'll have another one. Not too sure though!

madrid~ Glad the scans went well i hope every thing carries on like that for you and you will be holding your little baby soon.

Angel~ Them Pics are sooo lovely

FG~ I really feel for you hun it was hard with just 1 i don't know if i could do 2.

Jess~ RLT will not do any thing nothing will unless your body is going to do it. I tryed EVERY thing to get my Little man out and nothing apart from the sweep worked.

tmr - You have 3 hnadsome little men there! :D

angel - Lovely maternity photos!

FG - I hope time goes by fast for you because those boys are getting pretty big and I know you must be miserable!

Madrid - Glad everything is still going good for you! :D

Jess- Glad you got to see you LO at you scan. I remember just like it was yesterday my DD wiggling around so you could barely see her.

AFM - Nothing for me to report other than still waiting for a bfp. As usual I hope this is my cycle, but this time I am really determined because if I O when I think I will, I should be testing around my birthday and if I do get pregnant, I would be due a few days after my mom passed away and a few days before her birthday. So fx'd once again!

Madrid - ahh great news scans have went well then! Hope your hospital appointment went well :D xx

Tmr - ahh I might start it then :) Will have to look into it though as im rather clueless :dohh: Hows your lil man doing? xx

Autigers - I'll have my f'xd you get your BFP this cycle!! xx

Autigers - fingers crossed for a BFP!!!

@Madrid - I am sure the hospital visit will go great!!

Jess~ He is doing brill the mw came yesterday and did his PKU and weighed him he has lost 2% of his birth weight but that is in the normal range so he is now 8lbs11. His sleeping at night is going well he only wakes 2 times for a feed and go start back and sleeps almost all day. I hope it lasts.

My milk came in the other day and OMG i forgot how much it hurt as i am bottle feeding this time i didn't think it would be as bad as when i was Brest feeding and had to stop but i look like i have had the biggest Brest implants ever and they are so hard i just feel like they are going to pop any min.

How is all the babies doing? I am missing being preg now and would love to do it all over again but i know there is no way on earth my DH would ever have any more plus we wouldn't fit in the car or the house.

He is so adorable!! I cannot wait. Just last night I was wondering how weird it must feel after your baby is out. Last night I was lying on my side, and Aliyah was super active and I could feel her moving around and turning etc, and suddenly felt this big turn, and huge relief off of my ribs and digestive system. Suddenly felt like I had so much more space just underneath my ribs. Felt so good to be able to breath easier.

It feels really strang at 1st you still think you can feel kicks but you feel so light.

I am still in pain from my SPD so not really pain free yet but all my bits feel fine apart from my boobs they are very sore.

Tmr - ahh your avatar pic is cute!! Great to hear he's doing well and treating you well! How's your boys with him? Hope your boobs ease up with the pain for you though :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->