From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Haha! being hungry all the time isn't new for me ;) Im 8 dpo today. Feeling less sick today than I was yesterday.

Checking your cervix is pretty weird thinking about it but it gets easier once you have been doing it for a while

Hello ladies how is every one keeping?

G x

Good morning! YAY for December! At work we have started the holiday events! I have been making snowflakes all morning for deco.

I am cd20 today I think (or is it 21?) and I decided to temp this morning, I was waaay up. I don't think I am sick, but I have felt a little off, so maybe I am coming down with something or at least fighting it off... DH put in our passport apps today, we should have them by Christmas! I can't even say how excited I am to be going on holiday again. I am more excited to be sharing the experience with Jacob, he will think it is fanatastic, especially the plane, horses and lizards, and probably the dolphins.

Gx you still holding up fairly well?

ooooh i wish i was going on holiday!!! my job sucks one girl is leaving tomorrow so its just going to be me and two men :( who am i going to talk to!!!

How are you feeling gx???

Hi ladies I'm fab, beging to feel a litle sickly only at night but not actualy sick.
I'm going to the doc's on he 8th so looking forward to that.
Won't be long till I my first U/S.. Exciting.

G x

Morning ladies, hope you all have a nice weekend! :) Oliv I see you have had a nice tmp increase! How are you all feeling?

Hi amz yep i had a nice rise this morning. Im feeling good of heartburn and a few cramps on and off but thats all.

How are you?

Hiya! We have been running around all day. We got our tree and have just a little bit of christmas shopping left to do so I think we are going to try to finish it up today!

I placed cross hairs on my chart this morning, as I think it is fairly safe to assume that I ov'd before cd18 (the latest I have ov'd before is cd16). Nothing much to report otherwise...

Hi ladies how is everyone. Had a wee peek at all the charts everyones chat is looking great.

Olive I see you had spotting at 5DPO what a great sign, could be implantation :).

Fooshy ooh Christmas is just around the corner I've only got2 more gifts to get then I'm finishd just to wrap.. I can't wait till next Christmas as I'll have my own little bundle of joy then.

Amz 10DPO wow that's just went so so fast. Hope you ate ok.

G x

im trying not to get too excited about my chart but my temps just keep going up!!!! im 7DPO and im dying to test!!!!

how is everybody else doing??

Gx how are you feeling? have you and OH got over the shock yet?

Wow, Oliv, your chart is looking great! Have you decided when you will test? If you are 7 dpo now you could test by the weekend! Exciting!!!

i had a dip this morning hoping it implantation!!!

Im trying to hold off untill the weekend but i cant see that happening lol there is a chemist accross the road from where i get lunch and temptation might get too much

Its better to combine planning and not just use your ovulation chart.

Morning ladies! I'm officially one day late! AF was due yesterday! I have a really soore back so I'm sure she is on her way! I only have a 25/26 day cycle so could be up to about 28! If she still isn't here then I'm going to test Friday!

How are you all feeling?

Amz your chart looks great!!! A temp rise this morning too :thumbup: So excited you could be our second BFP!!!

My AF is due on Friday but since yesterday i keep getting that sicky feeling in my tummy like she could arrive any moment.

I also keep getting about 5 min bouts of feeling sick but then im fine!! I had a sharp stabbing pain down below that lasted about 2 minutes aswell :shrug:

I have that feeling too! I've had a really iffy stomach the last few days and really gassy sorrry tmi! The last 2 nights ive had felt really sick and had to go for a lie down! Really don't feel like its my month! Yourr chat still looks greaat Oliv! Any other symtoms?

i really hope she doesnt arrive for us!!!

no other big symptoms apart from sore boobs thats all really

I have my fx'd for you too! Are yoou going to hold off to test?

I have a test sitting at home and i am VERY tempted to use it tonight lol

Ahhhh DO ITTT! Hehe! Let us know if you do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->