From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

OMGGGG! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Knew it :D is your OH over the moon?

Thanks amz, he is in total shock it's not sunk in yet for us both.

But we are both so happy about it. I think I'm about 5w2d

g x

That's amazing! :D hopefully me and Oliv will be able to join you in tri 1 soon enough! You will stay in here to spur us both on won't you? :))

Gx!!! That is awesome! I'm so excited for you! Sorry I was so busy this weekend I just got to catch up on everything. Please do stay and keep us all company until we get our BFPs and you can tell us all about the first time you see your babe and when you hear the heartbeat and all of those exciting moments you have coming up so soon. :hugs:

What a wonderful way to start the week!

Yes ladies I'll defo be sticking around.. Can't wait till you all join me here.

G x

Ladies how are we feeling today??

I think G's baby dust might rub off on us :D

I'm feeling really good. Really spured on since G got her BFP that we will follow :)

I had a weird pulling feeling yesterday under my belly button.

how are you feeling?

Oh Amz Gx had that aswell!!!

Im ok FF says i havnt ovd yet but i think i did around saturday or sunday, i hope so cause we BD'd then

Iv been feeling tired and my chin is just one big spot!!! I never get spots this bad oh and my boobs are tender already

I'm doing well here! I ov'd already for sure, now it is just crossing our fingers and rubbing my belly and hoping it takes! We booked our vacay for Jan, so I have something else to take my mind of ttc. Raining today though, kinda crappy out. But I am feeling happy and very positive.

I'm very excited by how red, white and sparkly everything is!

OOOO Foosh thats brilliant. When are you going? Alot of people say when they book a holiday they get their BFP. I have my fingers crossed for us all :) xx

we leave mid-January, for 1 week. I already know that it is a friday the 13th, but my birthday is on the 13th of August so friday the 13ths have never scared me.

Oh, I didn't know booking vacay would get me a BFP, that is double win!! Hopefully it works for us. =)

I have everything crossed for you ladies as well

Hello ladies sorry ive not been on. Just with yesterdays news i was totally shocked!! I cant wait till you all get this amazing feeling..

Thought id upload my pic's ..

1.jpg 2.jpg

G x

Wow G them lines are amazing! I'm so happy for youu!

Aww thanks amz, it's still unreal. DH and I are still getting our heads round it although we wanted it so much.

G x

beautiful lines!!! im so made up for you x

According to FF i Ovd the day we bd'd!!!!!!! Im 3 DPO now.

When did you all get that pulling feeling behind your bellybutton?? I had it this morning but it was more to the side of my bellybutton

oooooh, congrats Oliv! I have no idea where I am, I am cd19 I think, and I normally ov around cd14, but last night DH checked and I was low, soft and medium (not normal for me in the dpo) and still had ewcm... so I don't know and there really isn't any way to figure it out, since I haven't been charting, so I will have to wait it out.

I really hope the pulling belly button is *the* sign for you Oliv!

Amz, where are you in your cycle?

Hi ladies how are you all, great that use are all in the 2WW.

Olive I noticed the pinching at belly button after and 5dpo
my other symptoms that where totaly weird for me was..
I had slight cramp just before ov till 14dpo or so and still crampy even know.
Also my CM was so so so dry.. Only had like sticky and creamy CM before my BFP,
know my CM is super creamy.. Also at about 10dpo I remember checking CP as I usualy do after work and it felt like the vaginal walls where closing in around my cervix if that makes sence.. That excactly how it feels know..

G x

Hi ladies! I'm either 6 oor 7 dpo todaay! FF keeps swapping between the two! Pulling started at either 4/5 dpo! Not too bad today but I waas a lil sick this afternooon but probably just something I've eaten! My bbs aren't v sore this cycle which is weird!

i dont even have a clue how to check my cervix lol

how are you all feeling today???

im hungry all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back