From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Ill be straight on when i do it. Or while i do it lol

OLIV! Don't do it til the morning! Or hold it in for a while (a few hours for sure), otherwise the concentration of HcG in your wee won't be high enough to detect even if you are preggo!

Your symptoms all sounds promising. I have been feeling like I am going to get AF all morning. I was sitting in a meeting and cramping so much I was scared to get up from the table! I really hope at *least* 1 more of us gets a BFP this month. Definitely want all of us to get them, but maybe that's asking too much of Santa?

heres a link to my tests!! I dont think i see anything but my sight has gone all blurry!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/818956-9dpo-evening-urine.html#post14366450

I don't think I can see anything yet! I'm on my phone tho! Foosh is right your probably better to wait until the morning! I have my FX'd! X

Hi ladies everything is gettin exciting here, great charts looking so promising.

Oliv - I don't see anything but I'm on my phone also, 9dpo is stil early to tell so don't be disheart'nd.

Amz & foosh when are you both testing?

G x

Well I was going to hold off until friday unless af shows! Butt this morrning I couldn't resist! I think I have a very very light bfp even the o/h sees it! Tried taking a photo but my phones rubbish! I'm going to hold my wee in now til this afternoon and retest! I'm trying not to get my hopes up incase its a false positive!

I have an exam this morning and now my minds going to be else where :/ hehe

Hope you all have a good day!

OMG Amz!!!!!! i cant wait to see your pics!!!

I went to bed last night and really felt like AF was about to arrive but woke up to a temp rise this morning

A lady i work with gave me a test she had from when she was TTC. i added the pics to the thread above!!! we both see a light pink line in real life

I think I spokee too soon and I think she's about too arrive for me! Oliv have u tested again?

Nooo dont say that Amz!!!! Just keep hope!!

Yeah i tested at lunch time i nearly pee'd myself trying to hold it in lol

Me and the girl i work with can see a very light pink line. I added the pics to my thread from yesterday too

Wow! Lots of excitement in this thread today! Oliv, I can't see a line, but I know how hard it can be to capture it on camera! I hope it keeps getting darker! Amz I hope yours gets darker too, and AF stays away! My fingers are crossed for you both!!!!

I have gotten some more cramping this morning (it's still 9 am here), but no AF.... But 2 days of cramping makes me sad =(

i need to find my camera lead so i can use that to take pictures!!

Iv had cramping for two days too :( When is AF due??

I'm not entirely sure. I think I ov'd around cd15, which would make me 10 dpo today, and my LP has been 10-15 days, so should be any time now.... The cramps have stopped now though. Hopefully they don't come back. I had them yesterday morning too but they stopped for the afternoon.

Morning ladies, Af caught me through the night! Test yesterday must have been evap! Hope you both get your BFPs! :) loooking on the positive.... Now I can drink at Christmas :)

Back to work today after 3 weeks off for revision! Hope u all have a good day! Xx

Oh no amz im so sorry but yes xmas drinking is a positive

Oliv, I see you had a temp drop today. How are you feeling?

i feel ok Amz. I do think she is about to arrive. I took another test this morning and i noticed a faint line straight away!!!

Oh Amz, sorry! :hugs: I hate evap lines, they are so mean. I feel like I will be joining you soon...

Oliv, if it is showing up quicker now that is definitely a good sign. If you can wait a day and take another on Saturday you should get a definitively darker line!

It's almost Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->