From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

G - I have my fingers crossed she is not going to show for you! I'm so tired today so fx wwe haven't missed the little eggy! The oh isn't getting lucky tonight!! Haa

I Have ewcm and lots of it!!!! Ohs job ruins everyting lol

Thanks ladies, I hope you are all right, and AF stays away..

Amz I sure you'll have caught the eggy,

Oliv the EWCM usualy sticks around a few day, just get that DH of you try amz way DRESS up hehe.

G x

How are you ladies feeling today?

G - Any sign of the :witch:?

I'm doing well Amz. Glad it is Friday and very much looking forward to the weekend. I had some definite EWCM last night, and we bd'd. This morning I have had some weird feeling cramps, I am wondering if I am feeling ov? Hopefully we are super lucky this month! DH and I are also planning a trip to Cuba for January, we are waiting to hear back from my manager if the time off will be approved. I should find out today...super excited!

How are you Amz? Oliv? Gx... ?

Im good thanks Foosh!

I think I am either 1 or 2dpo today just waiting for FF to confirm. We have definately Bd enough I think. so FX. Im really looking forward to the weekend but supposed to going on a night out which Im worried about as I don't want to drink in 2ww.

Hi ladies, I'm good today still no sigh of AF cervix is stil way high up tho and soft/med..
My temp dropped slightly today from 36.7 to 36.5.. Still way above me cov-line..

Amz and fooshy I'm happy to here yous have ov'd or are about to :) how about you oliv?

Ooh fooshy Cuba sounds fantastic fx that your manager aproves the time off..

G x

Im going to BD all weekend lol!!!

Gx a small temp drop is fine. so glad AF has not shown up. Does that mean AF is officially late???

Yes ladie's today she is officaly 1 day late was to on 24th.. I'm still determand to hang off testing because I've got a feeling it's going to be a dissapointing result.

G x

YAY for the late AF!!!! I have a good feeling about this for you Gx

I realy do hope it's going to be good news, but I've got a horrible feeling tbh ..

G x

G I'm so excited for you!

Usually when you think its good she shows so hopefully you doubting will mean a BIG FAT POSITIVE :)

Wel DH are off for a night in the local, ORANGE juice for me. Just to be on the safe side, I've never drank in the TWW, and I'm late for AF so it's a defo no no ATM.

I'm glad DH is so laid back even tho he knows AF is late he's so calm, which will help me relax overthe weekend.

I'm praying to the angles that this is my month..

Hope you ladies have a lovely weekend! And il be keeping you all posted .

G x

Hi amz , yes temp back up.. AF still not here 2days late know, DH and I bed'd last night to but she still didn't show :) usual that brings it on for me when she's due.

Been doing my Christmas shopping today so havnt had time to think about it tbh so not tested. My cramps where really sore when I woke but have gone now.

I'm still sticking to Monday for testing if AF doesn't arrive .

G x

Hello ladies how are you all keeping?

Amz, fooshy & oliv are you in the 2WW yet?

I'm on CD 36 and 19 dpo .. I'm going to test tomorro morning at 20 dpo, tho I'm worrying that I might not have actualy ov'd :(..

G x

Morning ladies! I think I'm 5dpo today! Had a really good weekend! How are you both? G have you tested?

Xx

Hi ladies just a wee update. I got my BFP the smorning at 20dpo first time I've tested :).
clearblue digi says 3+ and frer is almost red it that dark.

I'm so excited will post picture asap.

G x

OMG Gx im sooooo happy for you!!! I knew you would get your BFP your chart was fantastic!!! Do you have a pic to share???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->