From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

We didnt get to BD last night as it seems i have a kidney infection :(

Sorry you and DH didn't manage to :sex:, I'm sure you'll still have done enough to catch the eggy this cycle.

G x

Well I'm pritty sure I've ov'd know, took opk the smorning around 10am was still positive, not as dark as yesterdays tho! Just took another ther 5pm and it's so light it almost invisable.

I've got everything crossed, hoping this is all our months.

G x

Well ladies I'm officaly in the DPO acording to my chart, which is a great feeling.. Is so werid how relax'd/chilled I feel this cycle.

Hope eveyone is well..

G x

I hope you caught the eggy!! How many DPO are you?

According to FF as of this morning im now again 13DPO lol soooo confused and now i have a really bad kidney infection :(

Gx, feeling relaxed is good. Glad you are into dpo, hopefully the chill feeling lasts until BFP or AF.

Oliv, the EWCM around the dotted cross hairs is a good thing, hopefully you bd'd around then! Although, because your body is fighting off the infection, the temps you are getting now are probably a bit skewed. We will all find out soon enough I think!

I had some very slight spotting this morning. I know it can be a good sign but I really don't think it is for me. Every time in past cycles that I have had spotting I get AF. I don't know about when I conceived DS because we didn't know about charting and all that back then, so I wasn't checking and I don't recall. I don't think this is my month, but I'm not worried about it still. I start my job tomorrow, so I will get to focus on that for a bit and not have to worry about telling them I am preggo in 3 months. Though we aren't going to stop trying. :flower:

Have you ladies thought about whether you will find out the gender of your baby or have a surprise?

hun i think you where looking at last months chart for me, I havnt had any EWCM this month!! I think my spotting is more to do with my kidney infection because the doctor said there was alot of blood in my urine.

Are you excited about starting your job?

I want a suprise for my first baby but after that i think ill find out

I am excited. Nervous for my baby but excited for me.

Sorry, I was looking at last month! You are definitely right about the EWCM, although I didn't think I was producing any when we first started keeping track and it turns out that I do it's just super elastic-y and likes staying with my cervix, DH really has to try to get it...sorry for the pretty bad tmi.

I like the idea of surprises, but I don't like them. I'm completely impatient, so while I would like to be able to wait and have that "it's a boy/girl!" moment, I just can't do it.

Hey ladies i'm 3pdo as of today.. Yeah I'm hoping my relax'd feeling will be a good thing for me!

Oliv- sorry you have a kidney infection, fooshy is right that's why your chart will be so up & down.. Hope your feeling better soon.

Fooshy- that's great your starting your new job tomorro, hope eveything goes well tomorro for you.

I think I would need to find out the gender purely for the fact it would be mind and DH first baby I'll be too excited to wait for a suprise.

G x

Good morning ladies, back from my weekend away and it has done me the world of good. I think I ovulated early this cycle and I am 8 dpo! According to FF af is due on sunday! Had a little browny/red spotting yesterday but don't feel any different so not getting my hopes up. Looks like you have all ovulated now and officially in the 2ww!

Welcome back Amz!! Glad you had a good weekend!!

My cycle is allllll over the place went from 14DPO to 3DPO with one temp lol.

Good morning ladies, back from my weekend away and it has done me the world of good. I think I ovulated early this cycle and I am 8 dpo! According to FF af is due on sunday! Had a little browny/red spotting yesterday but don't feel any different so not getting my hopes up. Looks like you have all ovulated now and officially in the 2ww!

Welcome back, glad you had a lovely break. FX'd that the mid cycle spotting is implantation..

G x

Welcome back Amz!! Glad you had a good weekend!!

My cycle is allllll over the place went from 14DPO to 3DPO with one temp lol.

Hi oliv, I've had a look at your chart and I'd agree with FF 3/4 DPO seems about right. To be 13 PDO you would gave had to ov'd so early and you LP would be rather long..

Let's just all keep our FX'd that either way the eggy has been caught and in begining to snuggle in.

G x

i really hope we all get our BFPs but i really think im out because if i am 3dpo we didnt bd around that time cause my lady bits were so sore from the kidney infection

Welcome back, Amz!! Glad you had a good weekend away :flower:

Thinking of you Oliv! All we want is definite answers, am I right? That shouldn't be too hard! :dohh:

No spotting this morning and my temp is higher than yesterday, we will have to wait and see... to many posts end with that!

I hate the wait and see part but the high temp is a good thing

Aw oliv, hoping there as still some swimmers since they came live for up to 5 days.. It's only takes 1..

I think my DH can feel like I'm taking a more relax'd approch too as he can't keep his hands off me !! Obv with me not stressing about things it's relaxing him, we are like bedding 2-3 times a night.. Least it's in the DPO stage so that's fine..

I just can't wait to find out if this is our month..

G x

what do you ladies think of the new forum?? I hate it and iv joined another forum while i decide if i want to stay on here

I don't really like it, but I will give it a bit to see if I get used to it. It's like FB, they change it, I complain but after a few days I can't remember what they changed.

I've had a long day. Jacob did stellar at daycare today. He was really clingy when I went to pick him up so tomorrow will be interesting. He didn't cry or give her any trouble. Work was a bit silly. I don't have a desk or computer or logon info yet, so I'm just sort of reviewing a bunch of information and brushing up.

Super tired though! Definitely have been spoiled with J's sleep schedules, he usually goes to bed at 8:30 and gets up around 9 or 9:30, so waking up this morning at 6 was a little brutal!

Still no more spotting...

Hope everyone had a good day!

It is a littel confusing. I was on another forum for a while before we were "officially" ttc and it changed and I came here. Hopefully we will get used to it. :)

Hi girls, how is everyone? How many DPO ate use? Any one feeling and symptoms or stuff yet?.

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->