From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

oh Jelly, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope baby isn't that big and stays put for you as long as you need.

ALmost, I hope its nothing. Pregnancy hormones can do all sorts of strange things to the body, so hopefully its just a result of that.

P, good luck keeping up the sex life! I need to get better at that.

SB, enjoy your gender scan! Its so exciting finding out! I hope baby is in a good position to show you his/her bits! :haha:

Jelly - So sorry to hear about your dad. I hope LO stays put long enough so that you can grieve properly with your family. And yes, no 10 lb babies! I hope the growth scan puts your mind at ease.

SB - YAY! Can't wait to hear what you've been cooking!

Almost- Yes pregnancy hormones can darken up spots on our skin, so I'll keep my fingers crossed you can get into the dr soon and get an all clear

Chloe - Whew I'm glad I'm not the only one not interested in DTD, and yes the bfing hormones do not help that one bit. I know what you mean about it hurting after taking a break for a while, it's like starting over again every time. -_-

MrsP - Yay for regular bras again! I'm jealous!

Oh Jellycat, I am so sorry about your loss :hugs: I hope the baby stays put a little longer for you.

Almosthere, hope your dermatology appointment shows there's nothing to worry about. I went to a dermatology clinic yesterday to get a biopsy done and it wasn't the most pleasant experience, people come with all sorts of stuff on their skin. Waiting for the baby news, so happy for you :happydance:

MrsP, yay for the regular bras! My nursing bras look hideous, especially now that the breasts aren't as full as they used to be.

Sb, excited to find out the gender, hope the baby was turned the right way and you could see his hotdog/her hamburger.

Girls, you make me feel so much better about DTD. It hasn't been that great either. It feels tight and painful, hormones take the desire away, and sleep wins over DTD most of the time. DH has been great about it, very understanding and doesn't push me or make me feel guilty. I still feel bad though. We'll have to take it one step at a time.

So sorry for your loss, Jelly. I hope baby stays put a little longer for you.

Sbmack- what's the verdict? Pink or blue?

Almost - let us know how the dermatologist turned out. I hope it was no biggie!

I hope the dermatologist was able to put your mind at ease Almost!

I've been cooking a girl! Love the hot dog/hamburger line Katie! She wasn't cooperating at first. Some was curled up I'm a ball and flipping around, but not in the right direction. The tech had me moving around to try and change her position. Eventually she was able to tell.

Thanks ladies

Katie - things will get better and easier to almost being like 'old times', glad you are both giving each other time

thanks ladies! turns out it grew due to pregnancy but the dr. reccomends I remove it in a couple months after labor...eeeek no fun!

could not sleep woke up with an itchier belly than the past few days and found hives all over my stomach....must be PUPPS-bleh!

Yay a girl! Congrats!!

Almost - oh no! Hope baby comes soon to give you some relief from the pupps :(

eeek sbmack i just noticed your message-congrats on your girly!!!

Welcome to the pink team, SB! I love having a girl (although i'm sure I would also love having a boy)

Jelly, i forget, do you know the gender?

Almost, glad its nothing serious! Hope that baby makes an appearance ASAP now so you can have some relief!

Here is G sitting up. She is so good at sitting now! Still can't roll to save her life, but loves to stand and sit.

Attachments

• Windows Photo Viewer Wallpaper.jpg
    Windows Photo Viewer Wallpaper.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies,

sorry I've been awol! Been panicking but everything is just fine! Been for a reassurance scan today (private) and saw the baby move for the first time and heard its heartbeat (171 bpm)! It was amazing! I was worried as my breast tenderness had eased and my sickness a little but I guess that kinda happens at this stage for some! 2 weeks and 2 days til my 12 week scan now!

Sbmack - congrats on finding out you're having a girl!

Almost - hope to hear your baby is here soon!

Jelly - sorry for your loss and hope that baby will bring some comfort at such a difficult time! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well! Great to see the progress of the babies! Too cute!!

cute cute cute cute cute!

is that a jellycat stuffed bunny? i have a super cute tiny one-so soft i love ittt! and i love that chair-=)

Congrats on team :pink: SB!

So relieved its nothing to worry about almost! What's PUPPS though?

Lush pic of gabby Chloe! :)

Brilliant you've had another scan Jods!

Jellycat, wow 6 hours 2nd stage labour?? :shock: that's pushing right? Mine was only 25 mins I couldn't even imagine! :wacko:

Penny slept 9.15pm til 8.10am last night woop woop! :happydance:

x

PUPPS is a pregnancy rash-usually found in mothers to be expecting multiples or boys: https://dermatology.about.com/cs/pregnancy/a/puppp.htm

Yep, the bunny is jellycat. No baby yet, almost?? Come on little man!

Jelly, I just realized you share a name with my bunny! Are you a fan of the jellycat animals or is there some other significance?

Jods, glad you saw your little bean move! Isn't it amazing what it does inside you and you can't feel any of it? Glad your symptoms are subsiding!

P, yay for 11 hours of sleep!!

Gabby is starting to be suuuper fidgety on the boob right before bed now. she kicks, punches, turns her head often (with my nip still in her mouth!). bed time is no longer a calm happy time. I can only imagine what must be going through her tiny little mind, all the new thoughts and developments trying to manifest themselves. I am guessing this is why she is so animated. She also finds my glasses every time i pick her up, so I guess i'll be switching back to contacts pretty soon! And I fear i'm going to lose an earlobe too, so the earings may be coming out very soon as well.

running late so will do personals later but NO baby yet eeeesh!

oh goodness chloe-out with the earings! she sounds feisty! LOL I think i was like that when I was a baby breastfeeding-full of energy and BITE..my poor mom!

afm still no signs I am really getting frustrated, I want to hold my son soooo badly and never thought I would actually even make it to my due date let alone, passed it!

Just checking in but Chloe, I think you're right in the middle of a stormy period in the wonder weeks, that may be why. And almost - thinking of you! Hope it comes soon. Have they checked you? Any mention of doing a sweep?

Hi daydream-I read that sweeps are only possible if you are dilated and I have not been dilating yet. However, I go in for an ultrasound and cervical check tomorrow so FX I have something going on so we can do sweep and then possible induction if need be by Thursday, we will see-I cant wait for tomorrow hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->