From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

Good luck! I hope the dr appt has good news for you!

thank you! it went well although my urine test was a tad bit abnormal. my dr is on call and gave me the option of having her induce me tonight or for a random dr wed or thurs-I am still not dilated but he did drop and my cervix is soft-i even bled after the cervical check-so I am going in tonight at 5!!!....if it does not work then i will go back home to avoid c-section and go back wed for a check up and then get induced again.

Ahhh love the PIC of Gabriella in the chair

Almost - good luck with the induction !

We don't know what we are having we managed to stay team yellow - I thought girl at first as pregnancy was so different to JJ however as I've progressed I'm now thinking its a boy. I didn't know jelly cat existed when I joined bnb - its similar to my surname which is why I chose it :)

Consultant tomorrow to see what they want to do with this big baby I'm carrying, whether sweeps will be possible or set a date for induction - either way I'm feeling really nervous for tomorrow. Got to go to the same hospital that I said goodbye to dad which I think is going to be emotionally tough tomorrow, hoping a friend can come with me for support.

Good luck with the induction, almost!

Gabby is adorable, Chloe! So big already! Anne hasn't discovered my earrings yet, but she still manages to knock me out with her head once in a while.

MrsP, glad Penny is sleeping well! Isn't it heavenly?

Jellycat, thinking of you, sorry again about your loss. Hope you're getting lots of support from your friends and family.

Daydream, you haven't updated your blog in a while. Any new cute photos or videos of Harrison?

Jelly, that's too bad you'll be at the same hospital where there's such a reminder of your dad. Hope the appt. goes well. Good job staying team yellow! I wish I could've, but I'm too impatient.

I hope the induction worked for you Almost. Can't wait to see pics of your little boy!

Chloe, Gabby is so scrumptious.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Katie - you have perfect timing, last night I was finally able to get some computer time to edit some photos, I'll post some over there :)

Okay I posted a lot.. haha. I backdated some, so they go back to March.

Daydream gorgeous photos. I did the same thing with JJ and his bumbo used his playmat singe could still have fun playing with them all. He has a lovely smile

aahh...I just love those serious faces he makes. So cute!

Daydream, absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing! What app do you use to create your collages? I've tried a couple, but I'm not too impressed.

Daydream, absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing! What app do you use to create your collages? I've tried a couple, but I'm not too impressed.

I use diptic (collages) and snapseed (basic photo editing) for my iphone pictures.. well and instagram of course.

Tonight we did our first food: avocado! H seemed to dig it, but then spent a good ten minutes finger painting on his high chair. I gave him a few bites and then pretty much just gave him a preloaded spoon with avocado mush and let him try it. Overall a positive experience for him, but didn't do much actual eating.

969677_10100121085201391_139978212_n.jpg

971090_10100121085156481_1980836109_n.jpg

Great pics, daydream! In your journal, and of avocado :) I tried to give G avocado a couple weeks ago and she didnt do much with it. I have another one lurking in the fridge, and if its still good I may try again tonight. Gave her yogurt yesterday and she seemed to like it.

I had the flu on Monday and Tuesday, and DH is out of town, so it was a bit of an adventure for us over here. Had my parents over to help out. I would not have survived without them! I think I managed to keep it from spreading to G, thankfully! I dread the day she has a fever. I will probably freak out.

Almost, hope everything went well with the induction!

Chloe - I know you were looking to BLW, are you spoon feeding her the bites, or are you encouraging her to try herself? Last night we just fed him a couple bites but didn't want to force it on him. He ate the bites we gave him but wasn't dying for us to keep giving them to him. So not sure how to approach it. I think the next week or so I'll just do the same and see if he picks up on what this eating thing is about. I'm going to do avocado tonight and if we have some left again tomorrow maybe mixed with some rice cereal. Then I think this weekend I'm going to make a couple purees to freeze and get ready for the next few weeks.. maybe sweet potato and banana.. ohhh or pear! (just googled and found this site https://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/babyfirstfoods.htm )

Good luck almost! Funny they do sweeps in UK no matter whether you're dilated or not.

:hugs: Jellycat, can DH not go with you?

Daydream how cute harrison is! I've just discovered Instagram & LOVE IT! I'll have to try some different apps too. I'll post a recent instagram pic of Penny x

Look at her! Little hippie throwing up the peace sign :)

Penny is so cute. Nice dress, how could you not love her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->