From Spotters TTC thread to BFP! Success at last!

Great news, sb! That MW really does deserve a good smack in the face!

What a relief, sbmack! Your levels sound great! So when is your next appointment? You're coming up on your 7 week scan soon, right?

What a relief, sbmack! Your levels sound great! So when is your next appointment? You're coming up on your 7 week scan soon, right?

I have a scan scheduled for next Thursday. The dr. said I could come in on Monday if we're worried, but I'd rather wait to make sure we can really see something. If there's nothing there then it's a missed miscarraige. I have a good feeling that it won't be though!

Good for you for waiting. I'm sure you're going to be able to see a heartbeat by next Thursday - what a special moment!

Great news, sb! I think refusing that midwife is the right thing to do. I was going to complain about the nurse, but we were moving at this point and I was changing my ob anyways, so I just didn't care anymore. Although now I wish I had said something.

Mrs. P, you're 36 weeks and 6 days. That's when my little precious bundle of joy was born. Are you ready? Is your bag packed?

Aw was it Katie?! Scary thought eh?! :winkwink: Bag was supposed to be packed last Sunday but I didn't quite get round to it... I did make my list though! :thumbup: I MUST do it this weekend, I finish work on Friday so will have more time, though I've got such a busy week next week I may as well be at work lol. I'm going last minute baby shopping with my mum next wed so baby is pretty much sorted, however our new kitchen is not yet finished, extension is though, hopefully in the next week or 2!!

How's Anne doing?

x

Good luck mrsP! I packed my bag the night before my version, so as long as you have your list, you should be good! Better to have it ready just in case tho :) can't wait for your birth story!
I go back to work tomorrow. No clue how I am going to keep it together!

:hugs: Chloe, that really sucks! :growlmad:

I'm the opposite, I leave work on Friday, I'm totally ready for it, not sleeping well & I really need some lie ins whilst I can. Once baby is here I'll not be having one again :winkwink: Though I can have cat naps during the day I guess x

Good luck mrsP! I packed my bag the night before my version, so as long as you have your list, you should be good! Better to have it ready just in case tho :) can't wait for your birth story!
I go back to work tomorrow. No clue how I am going to keep it together!

Good luck, Chloe!! That's going to be tough.

At work now...and missing my DD terribly, but its good to be back. Took forever to get ready this morning, and let me say, pumping at work SUCKS! 20 minutes round trip each time, and no sink in the lactation rooms. This will be a long 9 months...

MrsP, good luck with those cat naps! Everyone says nap when baby naps, but I was never able to do that. Always had other things to do, or was enjoying her napping on me.

Hope today went ok Chloe! So are you wanting to bf her until she's 1?

Question for you ad the other new mothers, how many breast pads do you go through a day? I know everyone is different but not sure how many packs to buy...

x

I have cotton washable ones. I just use the same ones all day. I don't usually leak unless I'm out during one of his feedings

Chloe - you've made it through the first day back! That will be the hardest, it can only get easier from here :hugs:

Oh and I also am not a napper, but get enough sleep usually. It's just broken up at night, so for a while we weren't up for the day until 11 or 12

Last night H went 7 hours between feedings! I was shocked. He probably would have gone longer but when I woke up at 5 he was stirring a little so I got him up to eat, my boobs were killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->