From the TWW to BFPs

Thanks so much ladies!!! We went on 7 day cruise to the carribean . Half moon, grand Turk, and Freeport Bahamas . Can't wait to go again (in 5 years) Haha we Find out sex Monday burns but really just want a healthy baby.!!!!

Thanks so much ladies!!! We went on 7 day cruise to the carribean . Half moon, grand Turk, and Freeport Bahamas . Can't wait to go again (in 5 years) Haha we Find out sex Monday burns but really just want a healthy baby.!!!!

yaaaay hope you get your boy!!! & dang y'all went everywhere!! lol!

Hey just remembered to come by and check on you girls. Been extremely busy with my Ds. Your cruise sounds awsome and i love the pic and that little bump awwww :flower: How you feeling? Waiting to hear the gender news! So exciting! :happydance:

Hi to you too Ella! How's everything with you?

Question for you mamas and mamas to be:

What do you wish you'd known or done when you were TTC?

Hey just remembered to come by and check on you girls. Been extremely busy with my Ds. Your cruise sounds awsome and i love the pic and that little bump awwww :flower: How you feeling? Waiting to hear the gender news! So exciting! :happydance:

Hi to you too Ella! How's everything with you?

OMG Ice, it's SO good to see you had your baby boy! Sorry i'm a little late in noticing.

***CONGRATULATIONS***​
!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

7 more weeks til i can induce and 10 more til my due date! im probably waiting til 38 weeks to try tho. depends on when my last appointment is.

So i guess i'm back here after my crazy week with the opk's. Finally went negative today and FF says i'm 1dpo. I'm thinking there's no hope for us though with DH having been out of town all week but we will BD tonight and just hope for the best. FF says chances of conception are "low" at 0+1 but you never know.

OMG Ice, it's SO good to see you had your baby boy! Sorry i'm a little late in noticing.

***CONGRATULATIONS***​
!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you! :) I've been so busy and missed out a lot, i have no idea what's going on with you girls... I see you are 1dpo, FX that this will be that bfp and sticky one month :hugs:

So i guess i'm back here after my crazy week with the opk's. Finally went negative today and FF says i'm 1dpo. I'm thinking there's no hope for us though with DH having been out of town all week but we will BD tonight and just hope for the best. FF says chances of conception are "low" at 0+1 but you never know.

get it girrrrl! you'll get there eventually. timing is everything & it sucks when the guys leave us during our week for long periods of time! i hope ff is wrong this cycle!

Sorry it took so long ladies!! I finally got results today at 3pm. She does not have down snydrome and we are very happy but either way just feeling so blessed!! It's a GIRL for us!!! We will have c section December 31st !!!!!:baby:

Burns - love pic!! Yahh it's getting closer!!!

Ice- omg he's sooo precious

I'll post some pix tomorrow

That's right sweets it only takes once!! :thumbup:

Sorry it took so long ladies!! I finally got results today at 3pm. She does not have down snydrome and we are very happy but either way just feeling so blessed!! It's a GIRL for us!!! We will have c section December 31st !!!!!:baby:

lucky you have a planned c-section! & yeeeah feels like its dragging on! im so mad at my husbands chain of command, the day before he left they told him he couldn't come home unless me or sophia was on our death bed well like 2 weeks ago my husband tells me "oh i can come home again but only if its high risk or complication" and im just like what assholes. they know im not high risk & more then likely not going to be complication either. so ive been trying to see what's considered what i was going to as k my ob to put me on bed rest cause i literally can't do any house let alone get myself up to take a bath or shower due to my back & legs pain but i have a feeling all she will do is tell me to stay active and take meds and i dont want to do that cause it doesn't do anything. the only thing that relieves the pain is laying down. ive tried massages, pain meds, stretching my back, drinking more water, using hot and cold compress and nothing works. it drives me crazy, i can't even stand for two minutes to get me some cereal without needing to sit down.. i just don't know what to do. :(

get it girrrrl! you'll get there eventually. timing is everything & it sucks when the guys leave us during our week for long periods of time! i hope ff is wrong this cycle!

i hope you're right!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yaaay new years eve babbby! & yees only about 43 days til im to term. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->