From the TWW to BFPs

Zeb- my goodness that flew!! Yeah so excited to see picture of your little beauty . How are you feeling? Still sleeping ok??

Burns- I highly suggest not self inducing with castor oil . Most first babies don't come out till after due date cause they are so comfy. I had mine 5 weeks early (not by choice) emergency c section , nursery and NICU is no fun. Natural ways won't hurt but castor oil has many riisks so just be careful. I am 110lbs and had 8lbs 8 ounce baby at 40 weeks exactly . My best friend who is 190 lbs had baby at 40 weeks 4 days and was 6lbs 2ounce. So don't let your frame scare you our bodies are all different . Our bodies do incredible things birthing a child . C sections aren't all that bad Hun don't stress!! It's amazing how fast these pregnancies are going. I remember us all testing and bam soon babies will be here to show their little sweet faces!!!

Kallie- depending on Mondays outcome I will absolutely be doing all that. You always seem so positive , that's great way to be! Hope you join us with your BFP. I got pregnant month immediately after m/c even though my cycle was whacky. Extra dust your way!!!!

Kallie- depending on Mondays outcome I will absolutely be doing all that. You always seem so positive , that's great way to be! Hope you join us with your BFP. I got pregnant month immediately after m/c even though my cycle was whacky. Extra dust your way!!!!

I'm really lucky to have supportive husband, family, and friends. Plus, logically, I'm going to end up a mom one way or another, so might as well stay positive for the journey, right? I know myself, and I know there is no way I'd give up (even if it ends up with IVF or adoption or fostering or whatever!). So I'll join you guys at some point!

My cycle was only slightly different this month - ovulated on day 19, and I usually ovulate on day 17 (so only a few days!)

All the best of luck and everything to you!

Hey you guys!! Ahh 19 weeks now , been going threw some hard things I didn't expect. Physically feeling great! Emotionally not so much. I got the optional quad screen done and it came back I'm high risk for down syndrome . I'm 27 , 2 DDs, and no family at all (most deceased) I will love my baby no matter what it's just sooooo many adjustments will need made for our lives. I go for level 2 ultrasound with geneticist dr. on Monday . I wanted boy badly now I just want healthy baby. I'm nervous/excited but will handle whAt god throws our way. They said 5% has false positives so send a little prayer for me if you guys could!!

Loving - lovely to hear from you. I'm sorry your going though a tough time at the moment. Please be strong and stay positive. Your baby will be beautiful regardless of the outcome. you and your partner are going to love the little angel no different. I pray you have a healthy baby, your a strong woman, we've all been through the TTC journey and GOSH was it a difficult journey, if you got through that (which you did) then you can get through anything.!
Please keep us updated, I will be thinking of you on Monday. & don't forget, we are all here if you need a chat. xx

I'm really lucky to have supportive husband, family, and friends. Plus, logically, I'm going to end up a mom one way or another, so might as well stay positive for the journey, right? I know myself, and I know there is no way I'd give up (even if it ends up with IVF or adoption or fostering or whatever!). So I'll join you guys at some point!

My cycle was only slightly different this month - ovulated on day 19, and I usually ovulate on day 17 (so only a few days!)

All the best of luck and everything to you!

Kallie - hoping this cycle is the one for you! xx :hugs:
keep us updated. x

Peanut how are you feeling and has the sickness settled yet?

Zeb- my goodness that flew!! Yeah so excited to see picture of your little beauty . How are you feeling? Still sleeping ok??

Burns- I highly suggest not self inducing with castor oil . Most first babies don't come out till after due date cause they are so comfy. I had mine 5 weeks early (not by choice) emergency c section , nursery and NICU is no fun. Natural ways won't hurt but castor oil has many riisks so just be careful. I am 110lbs and had 8lbs 8 ounce baby at 40 weeks exactly . My best friend who is 190 lbs had baby at 40 weeks 4 days and was 6lbs 2ounce. So don't let your frame scare you our bodies are all different . Our bodies do incredible things birthing a child . C sections aren't all that bad Hun don't stress!! It's amazing how fast these pregnancies are going. I remember us all testing and bam soon babies will be here to show their little sweet faces!!!

nooo im not using any medication or using castor oil to induce im just going to be doing the ball bouncing, walking etc. im not doing any medication at the hospital anyways so all they can do it break my waters rather im full term or not. and im avoiding c section cause im all alone and i don't want to be in pain from my incision and be alone with a newborn. that'd be putting too much stress on me. im 100 lbs per prego. im not too worried about her size its just that im trying to avoid a c section at all cost and if that means trying to get her out 20 days earlier then that's what im doing. but im only doing it if my doctor gives me the okay.

Hey hun, I'm not sick this week so I'm happy lol. That yellow morning sick is also dying down so I'm hoping the sick bug is fading. Did anyone else have that bitter yellow early morning sick too?

I can't believe I have known you ladies for over 5 months now. What a pleasure x

Hey hun, I'm not sick this week so I'm happy lol. That yellow morning sick is also dying down so I'm hoping the sick bug is fading. Did anyone else have that bitter yellow early morning sick too?

I can't believe I have known you ladies for over 5 months now. What a pleasure x

that is stomach acid. i had it all first tri when i would puke it was always yellowish i asked my doctor & she said its stomach acid. & i knnnow its been crazy how long we've all been talking!

Burns- oh good that makes me feel better!! I heard pineapple helps too eat a lot of that while you bounce on the ball :haha:

Btw thank you guys so much for the support it means sooo much since I don't have family. My DH is wonderful but women just "get it" . Can't believe we been on this journey together well over a year !!!!

Loving what a beautiful pics. Such a gorgeous couple and that bump is soooo dam cute! Mwah x

Burns- oh good that makes me feel better!! I heard pineapple helps too eat a lot of that while you bounce on the ball :haha:

Btw thank you guys so much for the support it means sooo much since I don't have family. My DH is wonderful but women just "get it" . Can't believe we been on this journey together well over a year !!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's a beautiful pic burns - wow you both look amazing.! your baby will be gorgeous!

Peanut I'm glad the sickness has died down, I never had the yellow sick, burns is right it is stomach acid.

ttcbabyisom - how are you? I hope you are feeling more relaxed this cycle as your on a break. My thoughts and prayers are with you and you will have your little miracle soon. xx

so going to try it!! & thank you for your support too doll! your very welcome tho, we all need to stick together! <3

That's a beautiful pic burns - wow you both look amazing.! your baby will be gorgeous!

Peanut I'm glad the sickness has died down, I never had the yellow sick, burns is right it is stomach acid.

ttcbabyisom - how are you? I hope you are feeling more relaxed this cycle as your on a break. My thoughts and prayers are with you and you will have your little miracle soon. xx

loving posted the picture not me. lol. but i agree! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->