From the TWW to BFPs

Haha originally we were thinking of going to Morocco!

Now we are thinking Jamaica, Aruba, or Bahamas - which are cheaper, a lot easier to get to, and possibly safer.

I've been to Hawaii and Mexico before - want to try somewhere new, with beautiful blue water and hot weather!

im jelly me & my hubby didn't get to do a baby moon cause he deployed.. once he comes back we are traveling to michigan down to texas then back to kansas so we aren't going anywhere fancy unfortunately. but i say bahamas! if we go anywhere beachy we are going to either hawaii or bora bora.

Kallie- I was In 2nd trimester so if felt wonderful just tuckered out easy but that's normal for all busy vacations!!!! They don't recommend flying after 24 weeks so careful how far you book ahead . Pick your dream place because after baby it's not easy to travel at all. I wanted to let you know I got a BFP immediately after m/c but I will warn you it normally takes extra 2-4 weeks to ovulate it makes cycles whacky. Im glad to hear you are taking it so well. Still thinking of you......:flower:

If I get pregnant this cycle, I'd be in the 2nd trimester (end of it) when we are planning on flying in January, so that's good.

I'm temping - really curious to see if I ovulate early, late, whatever this cycle. Hoping for a sticky BFP!

Hey all I keep popping in and out of this forum. I can't pull myself to be around anyone at times as I am still suffering from sickness. I have just got over another week of it now im just exhausted. Not done any baby sshopping yet. No classes nothing! Is this normal?? I had my 20 week scan today and peanut is a boy. I'm not enjoying pregnancy as much as I would have loved. Just want peanut out and about now. How are you all getting on?

Kallie fav beacy place is Thailand or dubai by far! Hope you are ok hun x

A boy!! Congrats on the blue bundle, Peanut!

I'm sorry you're still feeling sick. :hugs: I really hope that your sickness lets up soon. It sounds so rough. :hugs: I'm sorry you're not enjoying it as much as you thought you would.

Now that you know your peanut is a boy, are you planning on blue things, or are you going gender neutral?

Hey all I keep popping in and out of this forum. I can't pull myself to be around anyone at times as I am still suffering from sickness. I have just got over another week of it now im just exhausted. Not done any baby sshopping yet. No classes nothing! Is this normal?? I had my 20 week scan today and peanut is a boy. I'm not enjoying pregnancy as much as I would have loved. Just want peanut out and about now. How are you all getting on?

yaaay congrats on the boy!!!!!! i had my glucose test today, wasn't bad at first but it made me super tired i got home and passed out for 5 hours now im just super nauseous.. even water makes me feel like puking. im going on 27 weeks already! :happydance: only have 94 more days left but me & hubby decided that im should start self induction at 37 weeks so only have (approx) 74 days left til she's here! and only reason we are doing it at 37 is cause she will be full term and i don't want to go through a c-section if she's too big at 40 weeks. so rather her be on the small side but healthy over risking being alone with a newborn & temporarily disabled from getting cut open. lol. but so far she's on track and is almost 2 pounds. :)

Do you have any family around to help you out, Burns? When you say self-induction, what do you mean? Like curry and walking type stuff, or something else? I'm terribly curious...

Do you have any family around to help you out, Burns? When you say self-induction, what do you mean? Like curry and walking type stuff, or something else? I'm terribly curious...

no i don't but my mom & sister are suppose to come out then andrews aunt is suppose to come out after they leave. and self induction is like castor oil, bouncing ball, walking, speed bumps, etc. its producing labor using natural ways.

Burns that sounds interesting. I think I will cook until the timer pops lol. Ella I think I will still stick to gender neutral stuff as I know my luck and I probably have a girl in the end lol. These things are accurate but never 100% so ill stick to begin on the fence. Hows your ttc coming along?

July/august has been such a baby boom. Seems like a lot of people were keeping extra warm in winter lol. 5 friends and family have all had babies recently its madness!

Lovings, zee?

Burns that sounds interesting. I think I will cook until the timer pops lol. Ella I think I will still stick to gender neutral stuff as I know my luck and I probably have a girl in the end lol. These things are accurate but never 100% so ill stick to begin on the fence. Hows your ttc coming along?

July/august has been such a baby boom. Seems like a lot of people were keeping extra warm in winter lol. 5 friends and family have all had babies recently its madness!

Lovings, zee?

im only trying for two days and if it doesn't start then im waiting it out. if she's born at 37 weeks then she'll only be 20 days early. but 80-85% of the time your baby isnt born on its due date anyways so im not too worried.

Ahh...I'm on a break this cycle, as DH is out of town and I just ovulated. This may be the most stress-free TWW, well, at least as far as TTC is concerned. No testing, no wondering...and no symptoms. I was hoping to use this cycle to figure out what I should and shouldn't pay attention to other months, but so far nothing...Looking forward to starting up again though. :)

I think when it finally happens, we're going gender-neutral too. My youngest sister was supposed to be a boy and my mom bought all boy stuff and even got some stuff embroidered with her chosen boy name. Then 2 weeks before she was born, the doctor said oops...it's a girl. What they thought was a sack turned out to be very large labia. My mom, needless to say, was not impressed.

I'd like to avoid that if I can. I might find out the sex and keep it a secret from the family, so they buy gender-neutral too... :)

32 weeks yesterday.. Eeeeeekkkkk! I'm getting soooooo nervous!!!

yaaay!!! i just turned 27 weeks and im getting nervous, 9 more weeks til i start inductio n! lolol. not much longer til baby is here for you!!! what is your due date? around the 1st or so? :D

yaaay!!! i just turned 27 weeks and im getting nervous, 9 more weeks til i start inductio n! lolol. not much longer til baby is here for you!!! what is your due date? around the 1st or so? :D

due on 29 sept burns. not long to go at all.
when will you start get hospital bag ready? people are telling me I should do it now but I'm thinking its a bit early??

Loving - haven't heard from you in a while. how are you getting on?

Hey you guys!! Ahh 19 weeks now , been going threw some hard things I didn't expect. Physically feeling great! Emotionally not so much. I got the optional quad screen done and it came back I'm high risk for down syndrome . I'm 27 , 2 DDs, and no family at all (most deceased) I will love my baby no matter what it's just sooooo many adjustments will need made for our lives. I go for level 2 ultrasound with geneticist dr. on Monday . I wanted boy badly now I just want healthy baby. I'm nervous/excited but will handle whAt god throws our way. They said 5% has false positives so send a little prayer for me if you guys could!!

Hey you guys!! Ahh 19 weeks now , been going threw some hard things I didn't expect. Physically feeling great! Emotionally not so much. I got the optional quad screen done and it came back I'm high risk for down syndrome . I'm 27 , 2 DDs, and no family at all (most deceased) I will love my baby no matter what it's just sooooo many adjustments will need made for our lives. I go for level 2 ultrasound with geneticist dr. on Monday . I wanted boy badly now I just want healthy baby. I'm nervous/excited but will handle whAt god throws our way. They said 5% has false positives so send a little prayer for me if you guys could!!

That is a lot to have to deal with; you have a great attitude, and I'm sending healthy happy thoughts.

I recommend maybe getting in touch with one of the many organizations who help support families with children with Down syndrome; they might have good information for you, to help you know what is happening to you and your baby, and help ease your mind.

Please keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->