From the TWW to BFPs

Look at that lovely bump you've got there, burns! Happy 20 weeks! Halfway there already! :D

awe thanks, we have sophias anatomy scan/gender scan tomorrow at 4. at 18 weeks she was 8 ounces, 8 inches so shes probably a good 10 ounces, 11 inches now.. hopefully bigger cause the doctor that did my gender scan said shes big for being 18 weeks so who knows! but thank you! its bigger in person. AHAHAHHA! :haha:

Look at that lovely bump you've got there, burns! Happy 20 weeks! Halfway there already! :D

awe thanks, we have sophias anatomy scan/gender scan tomorrow at 4. at 18 weeks she was 8 ounces, 8 inches so shes probably a good 10 ounces, 11 inches now.. hopefully bigger cause the doctor that did my gender scan said shes big for being 18 weeks so who knows! but thank you! its bigger in person. AHAHAHHA! :haha:

sweetie, i'm so happy for you and yay for a girl! Love the name too. How awesome. You seem to be doing great. Congrats for the halfway point! :happydance: I'm taking a step back for the summer so i won't be on here hardly at all this summer but i'll try to come check on you from time to time.

Hi Guys
How are you all getting on?
Loving has the sickness died down yet?
Burns how did you get on at the scan?

I'm so annoyed we don't get offered any more scans after 20 weeks! 26 weeks for me now, cant believe how time is flying.! I've put on more weight in the last couple of weeks then I have in the past 6 months! terrible back and leg pain too.
I don't think I can go through the rest of this pregnancy without another scan so me and dh have discussed a 4D scan at 28 weeks so 2 more weeks for that and I'm really excited!

Hi Guys
How are you all getting on?
Loving has the sickness died down yet?
Burns how did you get on at the scan?

I'm so annoyed we don't get offered any more scans after 20 weeks! 26 weeks for me now, cant believe how time is flying.! I've put on more weight in the last couple of weeks then I have in the past 6 months! terrible back and leg pain too.
I don't think I can go through the rest of this pregnancy without another scan so me and dh have discussed a 4D scan at 28 weeks so 2 more weeks for that and I'm really excited!

scan went good she's on the small side but kinda figured she would've been since me & her daddy are small people. i have another appointment on tuesday but i don't know if i'll get a ultrasound or not. :shrug:

ugh well andrews gone now, i won't see him til april since he can't be here for the birth. its pure hell these 9 months are going to take forever! :( but anyway, i have a obgyn appointment on tuesday & im nervous for it since she was measuring on the "small side" at 20 weeks even though at 20 weeks baby should weigh about 10 oz which is what she was weighing (10.6 oz). ugh my life couldn't get ANY worse, i don't know what to do anymore. without my husband i feel so alone & dead. i just want these 9 months to fly so andrew can meet his daughter at homecoming & i can get my husband back. i just miss him so much.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to all! You all are doing awesome! Keep brewing those babies and send me some :dust: for September...OR NOW! ;-)

Burns- I'm sorry girl just stay positive and think of all the good things. I'm certain baby will have a growth spurt and all will be well. Hang In there.

Zeb- feeling great just tired spurts here and there!! Thanks for asking !! So exciting 4d! Can't wait to see pix of your little angel :)

Dani- sending tons of dust your way Babe. I think of you often . Your doing do amaze on the weight and running!!!! Can't wait till you join us here!!!!

Burns- I'm sorry girl just stay positive and think of all the good things. I'm certain baby will have a growth spurt and all will be well. Hang In there!

next week im paying to have another ultrasound done to make sure she's growing. & monday my doctor said i had ten minutes of contractions thankfully my water didn't break and i didn't loose my plug again! 17 more weeks left for me! :happydance::happydance:

24 weeks!!! 13 - 17 more weeks til im done & she's here! and only 37 weeks till andrews home! :D LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD, next year can be here anytime now!!!!!

I am one of you guys now because... BFP!

Check out my journal - I wrote more there. I have to run back to work (trying not to freak out, so just concentrating on work stuff) but I had to tell SOMEONE!

<3

KALLIE!!! OMG!!! SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! (I totally screamed out loud when I read that!) On my way to your journal ASAP! :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Burns- Happy V-Day!!! Happy 24 weeks!! Your pregnancy is really flying by!! I'm so sorry your DH is away for so long, but I bet he'll be blown away when he finally gets to meet his sweet little girl. :) How are you doing otherwise? Still holding up?

How are our other preggo ladies? Loving? Zebadi? Peanut? How are you ladies?

KALLIE!!! OMG!!! SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! (I totally screamed out loud when I read that!) On my way to your journal ASAP! :D :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I thought I'd be hyperventilating all day - but I'm pretty sure I don't believe it. I put the tests in my purse so I could check them all day (in case I imagined the lines, they are super faint).

But I'm pretty damn sure - I'm one of the preggo ladies too! SO EXCITING!

I am one of you guys now because... BFP!

Check out my journal - I wrote more there. I have to run back to work (trying not to freak out, so just concentrating on work stuff) but I had to tell SOMEONE!

<3

oh my goshers!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! about time!!!!! <3 congrats! h&h 9 months!!!!! :D :hugs:

Burns- Happy V-Day!!! Happy 24 weeks!! Your pregnancy is really flying by!! I'm so sorry your DH is away for so long, but I bet he'll be blown away when he finally gets to meet his sweet little girl. :) How are you doing otherwise? Still holding up?

How are our other preggo ladies? Loving? Zebadi? Peanut? How are you ladies?

whats v-day? & thaaank you! almost 25 weeks already! im so happy its flying by! soon ill get to meet her! im hoping (highly) that my husband will surprise me at the hospital but i doubt it. i cant wait for him to meet her, i get so gitty & excited when i think about it! ahahah! im going to try to teach her to say "dada" before he meets her so itll be another surprise for him, he dont know i plan on teaching her it. ahahaha! but im doing very good, just waiting for her to come already only 109 days left til my due date but i think she'll come mid september early october. shes running out of room already and if i get too uncomfortable my obgyn HAS to induce me cause it can effect sophia. but yeah im holding up good for the most part, i still cry every now & then but i just think to myself.. only have to pay rent 8 more times, and after the 1st i have to pay it 7 more times til hes home! easiest way to get through the deployment, ahaha! once sophias here the last 4 -5 months will fly by cause ill be so busy with her. i lost my mucus plug at 15 weeks then had contractions at 22 weeks and it definitely scared me cause i was born at 23 weeks, so i thought id have a micro-preemie on my hands. but if that was the case (& still could happen) then andrew has to come home due to it being a family emergency. but not too sure on that since he sco said no one comes home unless one of us are literally on our death bed dying. so who the hell knows. but im good just trying to pass the time. its almost been a month since he left and it still feels like yesterday but its picking up. how about you, hows yours going?!

I thought I'd be hyperventilating all day - but I'm pretty sure I don't believe it. I put the tests in my purse so I could check them all day (in case I imagined the lines, they are super faint).

But I'm pretty damn sure - I'm one of the preggo ladies too! SO EXCITING!

use a digi!!! you can never go wrong with a digi!

It was negative on the digital, because the lines were so faint. But I have a new one for tomorrow, and should get blood test results back too!

I was just really happy my DH could see the lines too :)

It was negative on the digital, because the lines were so faint. But I have a new one for tomorrow, and should get blood test results back too!

I was just really happy my DH could see the lines too :)

ahhh yeah could be! as long as there is lines you should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->