From the TWW to BFPs

I'm good. Just waiting to get through the TWW this month. I was more hopeful before, but now I think I'm just waiting for AF.

V-day = Viability Day. Your baby is officially viable according to the medical professionals. But let's hope she stays in there for a while longer. :)

Hi Guys
Hope your all keeping well.
Congrats Kallie!!!! So So happy for you!!
29 weeks for me and really starting to feel it... I've been in and out of hospital last week, was sent for an US yesterday and was told baby is too small and were concerned she wasn't getting enough oxygen. I'm not being monitored every 2 days for the next 2 weeks to see if she gains any weight. if she happens to have a growth spurt between now and the 30th Brilliant!!! If not, they will be looking at inducing at 34 weeks. Fingers crossed madam puts on some weight.

Okay, so I used a digital and got a big YES+ , so that is super exciting. However, I'm also getting some red spotting which is pretty damn scary. Did any of you pregnant ladies get spotting in early pregnancy and it all turned out okay?

Okay, so I used a digital and got a big YES+ , so that is super exciting. However, I'm also getting some red spotting which is pretty damn scary. Did any of you pregnant ladies get spotting in early pregnancy and it all turned out okay?

I did... went in for a check up and it was fine... apparently your cervix is raw at the beginning of pregnancy which could cause spotting, bleeding ect. get checked hun, hopefully all is fine and its nothing! x

I'm really hoping it is just 'breakthrough bleeding' or something. I left a message with the doctor to call me back; they should have my blood test results today, and progesterone results too. Maybe they can give me progesterone or something.

Agh, this whole business is so stressful. I'm listening to loud music on my earbuds at work to try to drown out my brain ;)

I'm good. Just waiting to get through the TWW this month. I was more hopeful before, but now I think I'm just waiting for AF.

V-day = Viability Day. Your baby is officially viable according to the medical professionals. But let's hope she stays in there for a while longer. :)

gaaaah, you need to get prego woman! :haha: & okay that's what i thought.. was if she was born she would have a good chance of survival but i never heard it be called viable shockingly. lol but thank you. i hope she stays cooking a bit longer but its all up to her! lol. i have high faith in her if she is born soon just because i was at 23 and i survived & am stable and healthy so im sure shed be a strong fighter like her mommy. ;)

I am one of you guys now because... BFP!

Check out my journal - I wrote more there. I have to run back to work (trying not to freak out, so just concentrating on work stuff) but I had to tell SOMEONE!

<3

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
:headspin::headspin:

Sadly, I think my BFP was short lived. :'(

The bleeding got worse, and my symptoms have all gone away. Got more HCG blood tests done (don't have results yet), but I'm pretty sure it was a chemical pregnancy.

Super sad yesterday and today, but starting to feel a better now. Really glad I know we can get a BFP on our own, and my mom as DH are helping me through it all.

The bleeding got worse, and my symptoms have all gone away. Got more HCG blood tests done (don't have results yet), but I'm pretty sure it was a chemical pregnancy.

Super sad yesterday and today, but starting to feel a better now. Really glad I know we can get a BFP on our own, and my mom as DH are helping me through it all.

oh my gosh, nooo!!! i couldnt even imagine! :(

:hugs::cry: sorry kallie . Hope this goes quickly so you can be on to ttc again in no time

Hey ladies! How are all you feeling?? Just over 16 weeks here. 3 weeks till we find out gender. Just got back from our babymoon cruise it was AMAZING!! 142 bpm for the baby. Feeling good just tired spurts. Can't wait to find sex!! Hope all is feeling well

Hi Guys
Hope your all keeping well.
Congrats Kallie!!!! So So happy for you!!
29 weeks for me and really starting to feel it... I've been in and out of hospital last week, was sent for an US yesterday and was told baby is too small and were concerned she wasn't getting enough oxygen. I'm not being monitored every 2 days for the next 2 weeks to see if she gains any weight. if she happens to have a growth spurt between now and the 30th Brilliant!!! If not, they will be looking at inducing at 34 weeks. Fingers crossed madam puts on some weight.

Oh my!! Prayers little girly puts on some weight super quickly. Keep us posted. I had my first 5 weeks early 4lbs 1 ounce only in hospital one week total and no nicu . So think positive and keep us posted :flower:

We are currently planning a vacation for January - I'm hoping it ends up being a babymoon! How did you feel while traveling?

:hugs::cry: sorry kallie . Hope this goes quickly so you can be on to ttc again in no time

I'm feeling okay, and it seems like it its all passed - I talk to the doctor tomorrow, and if we can we will start TTC right away (this month, hopefully!)

Well dang it Kallie! I'm so sorry! :cry:

Hey ladies! How are all you feeling?? Just over 16 weeks here. 3 weeks till we find out gender. Just got back from our babymoon cruise it was AMAZING!! 142 bpm for the baby. Feeling good just tired spurts. Can't wait to find sex!! Hope all is feeling well

Hi Loving! Love that you're already to 16 weeks! Great hb and the babymoon cruise sounds amazing!!! Love it! Can't wait to hear the sex of your baby!!! :hugs:

Where is your guys' favourite 'beachy' place to travel? We haven't picked yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->