• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Thank you or posting the ultrasound pics Den!

I have been sick with cold and my asthma has been bothering me. I am feeling bit better now. Hopefully this will be the last time I will get sick like this. I just found out that I have to see a high risk ob-gyn since I have high blod pressure and asthma.:growlmad: I have an appointment at the end of this month. This pregnancy is way different from when I was pregnant with my daughters. It seems like I do not know what to eat anymore. The foods that I used to love, I can't stand the smell of them!

Moltal, wow you have some awesome dogs!! I am also jealous, I can't wait until I get a dog!!I miss having a dog sooo much.

It seems like everyone is doing ok with their pregnacies which is a great thing!!! :hugs::flower:

Hey again MomWife! Sorry to hear you're having a rough time, i feel your pain with the asthma and high BP.. I was asthmatic for years but the past 2 years it seemed to go but the asprin i've been put on for my BP has triggered the Asthma again.. I've been moved up at medium risk rather than low now :(

Sucks majorly that you're having such a different experience this time round x but i hear every pregnancy is different n all...

My pregnancy seems to be in the smooth running time of second tri now, just get the occasional belly pain from baby pressing against me but thats all :) I just got back from a trip to the hospital.. Not baby related but i sliced my finger open on our new blender blade! ha... oohhh it poured... got 3 stitches and an "I was brave" sticker (LOL) for not having the local anesthetic. Good as new now got a massive dressing on it though, seems over dramatic really... haha

Hello ladies hope u had a lovely weekend !!
Momwfe sorry to hear that I have asthma but not bad .. Hope it calms down .. So weird wow fingers crossed .. Love my doggies !!

Owl ow about your sore finger 3 stitches isvpainful without somethin to make it numb. wow .. I agree about the pains my poor stomach haha ..

Touch wood I've been okay the only problem will b my blood type as I'm negative just nervous so far I'm having a water birth .. Yay !!

18 weeks feels so far away still...still another 3 and a half weeks to go until we can book our gender scan. I'm so anxious to know what we're having! When I was pregnant with my son, I just "knew" we were having a boy, this time around I have no idea!

Nice to see everyone is still about and progressing well, Turned 23 weeks today.. can't believe where the time has gone :S! 17 weeks till babies due! *gulp* haha!

Been getting braxton hicks the past week on and off and they scared the living day lights out of me :p Not bothering me now but all i could think was "ok... lets make this stop now!" Ha... i'm a wimp it didn't hurt but i'm not mentally ready for those just yet.

I have a few friends and family spending 16th - 19th here with me, can't wait but i'm abit worried because were short of sleeping space and i have a friend swapping with my OH so she sleeps with me and he's on the sofa :p I'm pretty certain she'll be sick of me unless she's a heavy sleeper! since getting pregnant, i talk and sing sometimes in my sleep ... toss n turn alot more and i migrate across the bed as i please at ungodly hours (apparently!)

Sorry to make this all about me LOL

Just been told by a friend that 13th Feb is my viability day? Never heard of this until now!

Whats everyone's next big milestone?

Wow happy 23 weeks owl !! In only 16 weeks yay lol might b long until I found out the sex might b the last 1 to find out .. Sigh .. Lol about the sleepin patterns luckily mine have stayed the same haha I always record my oh he speaks funny languages n snores lol.. Good luck with sleepin arrangements .. :)

24weeks is vitality day if I remember correctly .. Also only heard about it the other day .. As for Braxton hics drink more water apparently it helps must b fuggin scary wow ..

Ps I have a poll on my preggy journal please can u ladies vote I'd appreciate it .. No need to stalk :)

Hello ladies!! I am finally feeling a bit better! My asthma has been much better which I am happy about. I went to the Dr. and she did a pelvic exam and told me that it seems like I am 15 weeks. I am just going to wait until I have the ultrasound to see just how far I am.

I am happy to know that everyone is doing ok in their pregnancies!!:hugs::flower::flower: Has anyone belly been itching? I have been putting lotion on my belly but it is just itching like crazy!!

I'm doing okay - 15+3 now, and morning sickness is still awful. Though some days are better than others. I'm staying positive that it will end for good soon. Hopefully in less than 3 weeks we can book our gender scan, I'm so anxious to find out what we're having!

Glad to hear that everything is going good for you both despite the sickness/itching! I'm feeling do tired today, i went out for a walk earlier and i was huffing and puffing away like an odd fart!

MomWife - I did have a bit of itching across my bump when i first started to stretch out but it wasn't anything bad just a tad irritating, it was just a few days then would stop for a week or so :)
Pretty exciting about the possible date change! Haha, looking forward to hearing back on that one :D

Den - Fingers crossed that your MS clears up really soon x So exciting that you can book your gender scan soon, i bet you are looking forward to it. Got any hunches yet on boy or girl?

I'm off to go and cook me and OH BBQ chicken Fajitas and potato wedges Mmmmm! :thumbup:

I'm still thinking girl - I'd say I'm about 60% confident lol. This is our last baby and I would love to have one of each, but I will be happy either way as long as he/she is healthy :)

I think boy even tho I'm a lil small ..wow as for itchiness I agree itchy even with moisturizer .. Haha .. Itchy n I need to change my bra its startin to dig into my ribs .. Bleh.. Tmi .. Sigh I'm a lil stressedn emotional but hey healthy thoughts healthy baby !!

I had my 25 week MW appointment yesterday, My Blood pressure was lower than last time (Phew) and the consultant said they aren't worried about it either so they are just keeping me on the Asprin to help keep it stable :)

Had "+3 Glucose" in my urine sample though so i'm booking in for 2 blood tests with a 2 hour wait (Blood glucose tolerance test) for next Friday (woop-de-do..) I know it would have been done at 28 weeks anyway buuuut i really don't fancy any kind of issues that might put me up to high risk as i'm a low/medium border at the moment

Got my diary looking pretty full of appointments hah, 2 appointments for the diabetes check, whooping cough vaccine and my next MW app all in 4 the next 3 weeks.

Had my 2 friends leave yesterday; they stayed for 4 days which was lovely :D Though i'm shattered! They threw a mini unofficial baby shower for me; we got so much stuff it was abit over whelming ^^ Feels more real now.

Sound lovely owl my blood pressure was low haha midwife wasn't happy but o well :) lol .. Sounds like u have a crazy week ..wow. Mt diary pretty full too gettin my gender scan next week sometime I'm so happy yay !! Yay lol .. Might not be able to have a natural birth because of cyst hope everyone else well :) have a lovely weekend :)

Hey ladies!! I was having internet issues probably due to a virus! I have been so congested!! I have tried saline mist and using a vaporizer. Neither one helped!!! The itchiness has sort of stopped on my belly but moved to my boobs. I will keep you ladies posted if my due date changes. I think I will find out sometime next month!! Will chat later ladies!!

Hey momwife, i was wondering where you were at! I have the congestion too... Mine started at 9 weeks ish got really bad until 15 weeks, i literally couldn't sleep lying down because of it and nothing but the odd hayfever tablet (i got pretty desperate) helped, thankfully now it much less and will clear 90% if i lay on my left side :D Let us know when you find out about you EDD!

Molt - I'm looking forward to your scan, that's a bit weird i guess? LOL. I have my next in 11 weeks and i can't wait, i get to find out if a natural birth is on the cards then; MW said its looking good with my measurements soooo fingers crossed

Hey ladies,

Our gender scan is booked! March 5 we find out if we're team :pink: or :blue:

Anyone want to take a guess? :)

Thanks ladies, we are soooo excited! Feels like we've been waiting forever to find out. Now if only my morning sickness would get better....lol (not holding my breath haha!)

Momwife I hate internet wenbut does that because its mostly wen we need itt grr .. Haven't been congested but heard natura hayfever meds r good but obviously speak to ur doc first hope .. U start feelin better .. :)

Owl I agree but cyst bak to normal so hopefuly I cn have a water birth yay!! So yay to natural also haha .. Doo as u can see we gona have a lil girl n she's very healthy accordin to scan so me happy ..

Den Iwas gona say girl thenchanged my mind n thought boy I found out today its the most amazin feelin hehe :)

Attachments

• picmix-2612014-17859.jpeg
    picmix-2612014-17859.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member