From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

So I noticed a bit of dark red blood this afternoon. I'm thinking it's just from the pap smear I had done yesterday. I haven't bled with this pregnancy up until now. Trying not to worry but it's hard!

So I noticed a bit of dark red blood this afternoon. I'm thinking it's just from the pap smear I had done yesterday. I haven't bled with this pregnancy up until now. Trying not to worry but it's hard!

Oh! Thats no fun, i've never had one myself I'm too young for the test here but i have read before that it can cause some bleeding in pregnancy because of the increased blood flow :) I wouldn't worry too much x

Oh! Thats no fun, i've never had one myself I'm too young for the test here but i have read before that it can cause some bleeding in pregnancy because of the increased blood flow :) I wouldn't worry too much x

Thanks hun, I'm trying not to worry too much. I think it's just from the pap.

Den, Owl is right it is just from the pap. That happened to me in my 1st pregnancy. I know it is hard not to worry but try not to.:hugs::hugs:

The food wasn't that bad. I had to put the kiddies folders in theri bookbags and some of the kids bookbags smelled like cigeratte smoke. The smell was really bothering me. The bad thing is that I will have to deal with this until the summer.:growlmad::growlmad: I feel a bit better today which I am sooo happy about. I am just soooo tired now.

Thanks ladies - the spotting went away almost immediately. It was brown for a little bit but that too went away. Found baby's heartbeat again on the doppler last night so I feel much better :) Looking forward to next week - feels like we've been waiting forever!

Dens I also want to buy / borrow a doppler but I'm sure I've been feelin the baby cos at my scan wen bby wa kickin I felt twitchin in my side felt it again tonight but I dono? I have really tight stomach muscles so maybe its me dreamin .. So happy for u ..
Owl I wish I cud see if bump sniff can't use my PC sigh
Momwife u a teacher too? I love my kiidies went bak tidy luckily we get to take out own lunch I still think u having a girl lol :) I'm sure owl I think is a boy n den I have no idea yet mayb a girl :)

Glad to hear it wasn't long Den :) awww cute! I love using my Doppler, I do try not to use it too often but bub likes to kick it now when using it which is funny

Thinking boy then molt? Hah I posted my 12 week scan up on gender prediction and we had 6girl vs 2boy guesses last time I looked, Apparently bub has a very female shaped skull , but I have no idea:shrug:

2 days to go!!!

eeeek 2 days, so exciting! 6 days for me...seems like forever still lol

I think boy lol .. But I don't know much about skull because I even looked it up n it didn't help lol mayb I'm wrong owl .. I guess I can wait I'm only finding out in March so still a while bleh good luck for scans ladies probably won't b here tomorrow so wil only see what u havin on monday owl hope I'm right !!

Well we had the 20 week scan done and very pleased to say we're having a little Boy!! Nice guess Molt haha

I have another scan at 36 weeks because my placenta is low at the moment but hopefully they said that will self correct :)

Attachments

• 1526973_10152595298358009_1664913988_n.jpg
    1526973_10152595298358009_1664913988_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Owl!!!

I'm so excited for my ultrasound on Tuesday. Also spoke to the maternity clinic today, and my first appointment is on Wednesday! Now this is all starting to feel real haha!

Awww lovely! make sure you let us know how both go :) !

My next appointment is on 19th Feb with the midwife , start getting bump measured. It's really hit home today.. I'm going to be a mum Lol! Love it

Owl, Yay!!! A boy! Congrats!

I am doing ok today. Yesterday I ate a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast and when I was at work I had some chocolate milk and an apple. 20 minutes later I had to use the bathroom and then everything came up at least 5 times. When I finally got back to class the Pre-K teacher knew I was sick. I felt sooooo horrible yesterday.

I am doing ok today. Yesterday I ate a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast and when I was at work I had some chocolate milk and an apple. 20 minutes later I had to use the bathroom and then everything came up at least 5 times. When I finally got back to class the Pre-K teacher knew I was sick. I felt sooooo horrible yesterday.

Thaaaaanks :)

Oh bless! :(! That sounds really horrible xx Just wanted to ask.. Whats Pre-K ? haha i've never heard of that haha

We went to Babies r Us today to get some ideas for the nursery. I was really tempted to buy some girl clothes as I just have a feeling we're not having another boy. Hubby didn't think it was a good idea. But he says as soon as we find out I can go crazy baby shopping lol. We did buy some cute gender neutral onesies that were on sale.

Thaaaaanks :)

Oh bless! :(! That sounds really horrible xx Just wanted to ask.. Whats Pre-K ? haha i've never heard of that haha

Pre-K is pre kindergarten, or preschool. I am doing a bit better today. I could not fix baked chicken yesterday since just lokking at the chicken just made me sick. My oldest DD put seasonings on the chicken and put it in the oven for me since DH was watching a football game. I did stay in the kitchen with her but it was just making me sick.:growlmad:

Yes :D Get back to us after! Will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->