• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

Hello ladies haha yip I guessed by ur bump owl haga I'm normally right but mine I dono cos its so small lol .. Den hope ur scan went well !! N momwife wow that's terrible sorry for that bein bleh :) I'm a pre primary teacher love my toddlers haha :) hope everyone well I'm just a lil down but life is too short to n sad !!

We had our first ultrasound today, and I am over the moon! We won't get a picture until tomorrow, but that's okay. Baby is already very active and has a heart rate of 158. He/she had their legs crossed when the tech found him/her. I'm feeling so blessed and now am okay with all this sickness lol <3

Hi !

I'm new my name is Bee and Im still waiting on our postive opk which should be here today or tomorrow we inseminated yesterday (20th) I know sperm lives up to 3-5 days hopefully we do win this cycle if not there is always next cycle I'm trying to keep my sanity but it's slowly falling away! :babydust: to everyone on their ttw

Den my baby was also crossin there legs but I belive I'm havin a boy hehe yay !! I just can't wait anymore I really want to know haha .. So happy for u den ..

Two we all preggy so luckily no more tww sperm can live depending how strong it is good luck and I hope the best for u !!

Awww so happy for you both :D I'd love to know babies heart rate but they don't measure it here or let you listen to it because they say it doesn't tell them anything the ultrasound or mum can't? Was a little disappointed lol but i can use my Doppler at home to hear.

Good luck Two as Molt said everyone here is pregnant now :) Took 9 months for me to fall but its so worth the wait.

I have some horrible belly ache off and on today, Bub keeps pressing what i think is his head against the front of my belly for a few minutes then wiggling away.. Feels like he's trying to get out LOL

21 week bump pic inc haha.. i feel so round, i've lost weight since getting pregnant down 3 kilos so i'm pleased BUT.... I miss my feet! Hahaha

Attachments

• 1081356_10152597838808009_1646911650_n.jpg
    1081356_10152597838808009_1646911650_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Owl u looks amazin I too have. Bump pic but looks smaller welll I think I look smaller then 12 weeks hehe ..
You don't hear the heart beat uh odd never heard of that .. They shud check it, its part of a scan , I am happy u have. Doppler thank goodness !! I get horrible belly ache too it wakes m up hope urs isn't to bad lol about baby wigglin away how cute !! :) you looks amazin owl u really do I don't miss anythin just loving my big boobs want to keep them :haha: .. You look good wow hope baby boy doin good !!

Owl u looks amazin I too have. Bump pic but looks smaller welll I think I look smaller then 12 weeks hehe ..
You don't hear the heart beat uh odd never heard of that .. They shud check it, its part of a scan , I am happy u have. Doppler thank goodness !! I get horrible belly ache too it wakes m up hope urs isn't to bad lol about baby wigglin away how cute !! :) you looks amazin owl u really do I don't miss anythin just loving my big boobs want to keep them :haha: .. You look good wow hope baby boy doin good !!

Haha thanks :D

We did get to see his heart on both ultrasounds, the 20 week scan they did a cross section view and showed us all 4 chambers beating away and the vessels connected, measured all the sections, looked for damage etc and she said it looks perfect and that it was exactly what they expect to see so i'm not worried about not hearing it really. But it would of been nice to get a heart rate in numbers ^^

I was pretty impressed with how they can see all the organs ! Saw his little brain, heart, kidneys and stomach haha :cloud9:

We should be able to book our gender ultrasound for the middle of the March :)

Awww nice Den :D Do they not book your next scan now?

The hospital i went to booked my 20 week at my 12 week appointment. I have my 36 week scan already booked ha..

Awww nice Den :D Do they not book your next scan now?

The hospital i went to booked my 20 week at my 12 week appointment. I have my 36 week scan already booked ha..

The doctor at the maternity clinic said she'll book it at my next appointment there which is the last week of February. We can usually get in pretty quick for an ultrasound so I'm sure I'll get in right away :)

Aaahhh! Very nice :D I'm not sure what the waits are like here if you don't book in advance but most of our NHS hospital waiting times take weeks for everything else hah

How is everyone doing?

My plans for the day have been ruined! We were going to take my dads dog to the beach for the afternoon but its peeing it down with rain now... Had a freak hail storm on my way home from the shops last night and its not stopped pouring since ha!.. Darn it!

I'm as stressed as a bucket sigh bleh I am so stressed tired and I feel like I'm doin everythin oh just surrog aroung having a horray sigh .. I hate rainy days owls especially workig with children lol keepin 15 children busy while it rains not fun.. Wat doggy do u have owl? ..

Aw i know I feel for you, i used to work with 2-4 year olds whilst i was at college as my work exp and rainy days were a nightmare!

She's a 13 year old Staffordshire bull terrier called Sasha, such a darling :)

Finally here are some photos from our ultrasound on January 21 :)

Attachments

• OBS NUCHAL 0001.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0001.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
  • OBS NUCHAL 0002.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0002.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
  • OBS NUCHAL 0003.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0003.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • OBS NUCHAL 0004.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0004.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
  • OBS NUCHAL 0005.jpg
    OBS NUCHAL 0005.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
Awwww! Den how cute are they?! :D x looks good, did all go well? X

Yep, all is well from the ultrasound. Baby is measuring right on schedule, though I mixed up my LMP so I'm actually due August 2nd and not August 4th lol. Everything looks great with baby, no issues with the NT scan at all :)

Baby looks good den .. Wow congrats !! Not sure what u avin yet maybe boy but dot know haha

Owl my bull terrier lived till she was 15 lovely dos they really r got a st bernard and a german Shepard .. Big dog person they like my children big children. How u feelin owl ? U gettin closer n closer :)

Awww Molt i'm jealous haha i'd love a German Shepherd or a St Bernard! They look like total darlings, Sash is just like our child too she lives it up Lol; took her for a walk in the woods today ended up walking 9 miles! She was out like a light when she got home ^^

I'm going pretty well, getting more tired as the weeks go on though. Trying to keep the weight off at the moment, determined to have lost a few lbs when i get weighed next, Had a couple of Braxton hicks the past few days! it really shocked me at the feel of the tightening the first 2 times but they weren't painful and went away when i moved around so i don't mind. Kinda freaked me out though; thinking that real contractions are going to scare the pants of me :p

Got my 25 week Midwife appointment 3 weeks today, getting my belly measured for the first time :3 kinda excited about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->